+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 3

I agree. Farrah has shown that she can be petty, and exes can have hidden agendas.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    In my opinion, a check does not negate a familial relationship, plus the child will seek out her grandmother when she's old enough, if she is so inclined. She deserves to know her grandmother, and will, eventually, make her own decision whether her mother likes it or not. We don't know the whole story, and we need to know more.
    Yes, but in the letter denying benefits that Farrah received, it stated the grandmother said that Derek did not acknowledge to her that Sophia was his child, so sounds like granny is the one who wants it both ways. I hate defending Farrah because I do find her to be a snotty, spiteful person, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Farrah is obnoxious and rude....and her mother keeps going back for more. Some people are addicted to drama.

As I am trying to recall.....her relationship with Andrew was not a good relationship in the respect that he was not a nice BF. Debra and Michael were constantly telling Farrah to break it off. Farrah was very rebellious and while she did want Andrew, she did realize he was really not a nice person. Ok now 16&Pregnant starts just as Farrah is finding out she is pregnant and Debra begs her over and over again not to tell Andrew and move on from him. (I believe they attended different schools hence Andrew not seeing Farrah on a regular basis). Farrah agrees. I am not sure if Andrew ever knew he was a dad OR if he did, I don't think he ever saw Sophia before he died in a car accident. I am thinking so much of this back story with Farrah and Andrew is why his real Mom is so angry with Farrah and her family.
    I am so sure there is even more to the story.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    As I am trying to recall.....her relationship with Andrew was not a good relationship in the respect that he was not a nice BF. Debra and Michael were constantly telling Farrah to break it off. Farrah was very rebellious and while she did want Andrew, she did realize he was really not a nice person. Ok now 16&Pregnant starts just as Farrah is finding out she is pregnant and Debra begs her over and over again not to tell Andrew and move on from him. (I believe they attended different schools hence Andrew not seeing Farrah on a regular basis). Farrah agrees. I am not sure if Andrew ever knew he was a dad OR if he did, I don't think he ever saw Sophia before he died in a car accident. I am thinking so much of this back story with Farrah and Andrew is why his real Mom is so angry with Farrah and her family.
    I am so sure there is even more to the story.
    I think you mean Derek. And if I remember correctly, I think he died shortly before Sophia was born.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I think you mean Derek. And if I remember correctly, I think he died shortly before Sophia was born.
    Why did I say Andrew???? I have no clue why I wrote that over and over again! Thanks, holly, for the correction.

And you are right, Sophia was born after Derek died.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Why did I say Andrew???? I have no clue why I wrote that over and over again! Thanks, holly, for the correction.

And you are right, Sophia was born after Derek died.
    Isn't Jenelle's ex...father of Jace, Andrew???? Maybe that's why!
    momrek06 likes this.

I don't know how much these girls get paid for the episodes or a season thats why I was surprised that Catlyn and Tyler got evicted for not paying the rent but they said it was for other reasons

I know the money had something to do with why Corey and Leah got a divorce he pulled lik 20K out of the bank acct for a new truck w/o talking to her and she thought they needed to keep it there cause they didn't know what kingd of medical neeeds the one twin might need
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

OMG! There's one part in this latest episode that just blew me away. I literally laughed out loud. When Amber and Gary were dropping Leah off at the babysitter before going to the police station to meet with police and social services, Amber TEARFULLY says that she hates for Leah to see her so scared!!!!!!!!!! WHAT? Amber has repeatedly acted like a violent lunatic, attacking Gary and beating him, cursing, etc. in front of Leah, but she doesn't want Leah to see HER scared. I guess all that punching, kicking, cussing, and threatening is okay for Leah to see, but OHHHHH, it would be too sad for Leah to see her mommy scared of the police. It boggles the mind. It's official. I don't think there's anyone home in that head of hers.
    holly71, AmyKay, AmyKay and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Yes, but in the letter denying benefits that Farrah received, it stated the grandmother said that Derek did not acknowledge to her that Sophia was his child, so sounds like granny is the one who wants it both ways. I hate defending Farrah because I do find her to be a snotty, spiteful person, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
    How can the grandmother tell the courts that her son never acknowledged the baby to be his but then she wants to see this child that her son denied? I think it is a bunch of bull crap....if the grandmother cared anything for her "alleged" granddaughter then she would do everything in her power to make sure that she is taken care of like I am sure her son would have wanted. Some of these parents of the teen moms are the most pathetic and selfish human beings on earth. And, I am sorry but I completely disagree with the poster that said that the Sophia deserves a relationship with her grandmother. The one that denied her grandchild social security benefits? Baloney! Just because someone is a blood relative of does not give them the right to have a relationship with them. IMHO...that is exactly what is wrong with the system these days. Just because you share the same DNA with someone does not give you the right to have a relationship with that person.....

I feel so bad for Tyler and Caityln, they seem so much more mature than their parents. Talk about a dysfunctional family....oye vay!
    holly71 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread