+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Re: Teen Mom 3

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Ohhhhh, I totally agree . while she favors Cate with her coloring; eyes, hair .. I think she is ALL Tyler. Boy, what a great story this has turned out to be. Bravo to both Cate&Tyler and to Carly's new parents.
    The baby's the spitting image of Tyler IMHO.

Anyone see the latest on TMZ about Jenelle?

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Anyone see the latest on TMZ about Jenelle?
    I saw it somewhere on the internet. It doesn't really suprise me any but I do have hope that she will realize that her priorities in her life should change.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

TMZ says this am tyler and Catelynn have been evicted for non payment. That didnt last long!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I wish I could say I'm surprised about Catelynn and Tyler, but I'm not particularly shocked. When they moved in together, they said they were going to need to get jobs, which means they didn't have any, and that they'd be using their savings for a while to pay the rent. Considering they were both still trying to finish high school at that point and were once again dealing with family issues beyond their control, it didn't bode well for them continuing to stay on an even keel. It does beg the question of what these young people are doing with the money MTV pays them, which, while not what one might get paid on a big time series, is still a decent chunk of change. If they'd bank or conservatively invest at least a good portion of it, they'd have some kind of financial cushion.

I finally saw the last episode in it entirety. I don't understand how Sophia's paternal grandmother can both insist that her son never acknowledged Sophia as his daughter to her and thus she should be denied his social security benefits (didn't he die before Sophia was born? how could he have acknowledged her? and didn't his sister tell Farah that he wanted to be a father to the baby?) and that she deserves grandparent visitation rights. Aren't those two actions wildly contradictory? Can anyone with a legal background explain this?

I continue to be annoyed with Amber and her insistence that somehow everything in her life is Gary's fault. I was glad, however, that when Amber tried to push the idea that Gary caused her to hit him that Gary refused to listen. He's right. It's not as if she didn't have other choices at that point beyond hitting him. I wouldn't accept a man trying to foist that kind of blame off on a woman he'd hit, and it shouldn't make any difference that it's a woman hitting a guy in anger. In a way, perhaps it's actually to Leah's benefit that her parents have been on this show. If they hadn't, how likely is it that their behavior and how it could be affecting her would ever have been acknowledged by anyone in a position to protect her?

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    TMZ says this am tyler and Catelynn have been evicted for non payment.
    What I thought was interesting is that it appeared the landlords for both (Gary/Amber and Cate/Tyler) did not mention one thing about references or credit checks. Here in San Diego ….. sheesh, the landlords do a credit check on everyone. My DS relocated here from out of state and was leasing a 2 bed apt and looking for a roomie. The management at his complex (where he was securing the 2 bed) basically turned down all the people that answered his ad unless they had a score of 700 or higher. It was a pain for DS because while he had a great score …. so many potential roomies he clicked with did not have the score. His ad even said "must pass credit check" …. I think this economy has so many in jeopardy and risking lower scores.

Gary and Amber will be next. What a mess those two are ….. crap neither have a license ….. ?

I look at Carly and see what a great life that sweetie will have because of how outstanding C&T were in realizing they love her so much they would give her away for a better life. (Did you all see that there was a baby pic of Tyler next to a baby pic of Carly and they are IDENTICAL.) AND I look at sweet little Leah totally LOST in a world of dysfunction. LOST.

AND Butch, omg, Butch, what a freakin' mess. He NEEDS a woman … A loser. A jerk. A zero.

Farrah … why doesn't she let go of all that PENT up anger she has toward her mother. Its disturbing to watch.

So glad that Ryan and Kyle met up and it went very well.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I wonder, will the success of Ryan and Kyle's meeting dampen Maci's feelings for Kyle?

I think Farrah and her mother could really benefit from family therapy.

It seems almost like Sophia's grandmother is just looking for her 15 minutes.... I really hope I'm wrong, but it does seem suspicious to me that she basically denied that Derek was the father so Sophia wouldn't get Social Security benefits, and now that the show is a success is demanding to spend time with her.

Farrah … why doesn't she let go of all that PENT up anger she has toward her mother. Its disturbing to watch.
    ITA. Her mom is trying to help her & all she can do is be her usual ungrateful self. Just because Derek's mom pissed her off, that's no reason for her to take it out on Debra. Yeah, go ahead Farrah & ignore the legal papers & see what happens. Idiot.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    ITA. Her mom is trying to help her & all she can do is be her usual ungrateful self. Just because Derek's mom pissed her off, that's no reason for her to take it out on Debra. Yeah, go ahead Farrah & ignore the legal papers & see what happens. Idiot.
    Farrah's therapist should watch tapes of Farrah and her mom interacting. It's disturbing. I agree I think Debra is trying very hard to keep her emotions in check with Farrah but she is awful to Debra. I think the therapist would be able to help her allot more if the therapist saw that Farrah is making herself to be the victim all of the time. Look, bottomline, Farrah got herself into this situation and she has to stop blaming everyone around her for her bad decisions (not wearing a condom with the deceased BF). The "I have no friends" nonsense is getting old. Go make some friends, Farrah, stop depending on your parents and grow up and get a life. And I also think it's so rude that she calls her father by his first name. I am so done feeling sorry for her.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

I think Farrah must drive all her friends away with her behavior. I mean, there has to be a reason why none of the people shown in past seasons want to be around her. I just remember the one friend who was a hairdresser and Farrah was always calling her to come over and do her hair or watch Sophia....I'd guess that they all get tired of listening to the whining and rude behavior, and get sick of their generosity being taken advantage of and stop picking up her calls. If Farrah doesn't have any friends in her life, it's her own fault because she could make time to spend with them if she really wanted.
    holly71 and momrek06 like this.

+ Reply to Thread