+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 3

At least this baby was a little more planned for. It's not easy, no matter what. Catelynn is at a time in her life where the urge to reproduce is really strong, and she has learned a lot over the last few years. I do believe that Tyler wants to be with her, or he would have been long gone but, as usual, she is more into it than he is. He is still behind her in maturity. I just hate to see young girls get caught up. Neither of these people have great genetics, nor have they had the best examples. I just hope that they are not bringing this baby into the world for all of the wrong reasons. This baby will be very loved, but I still worry for it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well said Prhoshay! :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

After watching the Being Catelynn special, it's honestly hard to tell whether or not Tyler wants to be with her long term. He says that he does, but keeps putting off getting married, saying he's unsure of whether or not it's what he really wants. That may just be immaturity on his part, but either way it's not right to lead her to believe that they'll get married when he doesn't know if he wants to or not. Catelynn still believes they will get married and spent money on a dress.

During the special they said they were in college but they didn't mention anything about it beyond that. At the time they were making money from speaking engagements concerning adoption. No clue if they have jobs now or not. Thankfully they've moved into their own house so are not living with April.

They don't seem very clear about the boundaries in the adoption. They signed over rights when Carly was adopted, so it's up to B & T whether or not Carly's photos get posted online. After being on TV for 16 & P and TM, B & T had enough of the publicity and want to move on and raise Carly like a normal kid. I wouldn't be surprised if B & T wanted to end/severely limit contact after Cate's disrespectful comments about them both on Twitter and the special.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Watching their experience and actions, I have learned that I am not really in favor of the open adoptions, but I think talking about/revealing the birth circumstances at a later time in the child's life is a better idea for all involved. All things in time. The child does deserve to know it's birth parents and history.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread