+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Re: Teen Mom 3

I agree, C & T do seem very "stuck". They also make their income by giving speeches about their experience with adoption. At this point I feel like the adoption (Carly) is the only thing really keeping them together (other than Tyler being scared of hurting Catelynn by doing the right thing in the long run and breaking up with her). She seems very clingy and he seems unhappy in the relationship and should not be leading her to believe they will get married when he actually doesn't want to.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Farrah has released a new single, complete with a music video. It's called "Blowin" and it's as bad as her first "single".
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fanatic

Not for nothing but "Blowin" has made her quite a few bucks in the last year if you know what I mean.
    holly71 and momrek06 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Not for nothing but "Blowin" has made her quite a few bucks in the last year if you know what I mean.

I just saw a 5 sec clip of the song and I cannot get those 5 secs back. OH.DEAR.GAWD.
    KAREN

Farrah Abraham's Teen Mom Costars Want Her Fired or No Reunion - Us Weekly

Interesting article, but I wonder if MTV waves enough money at Amber and Catelyn they'll forget it.

Javi: Seriously, you can't find anyone else? Kailyn treats you like garbage and only you know what she does when the cameras aren't rolling.

Aubrey was adorable dancing. The first years are soooo special and I am glad Chelsea arranged it for her.

I can't wait (or maybe I can) to see what Jace is like in a few years. How about putting the kid in a time out chair for hitting? DO SOMETHING!!!! Nathan drips insincerity. He's looking for a paycheck and to continually be on tv.

I was sooo proud of Jeremy. Yes, Leah, why didn't you think about this crap before you said, "I do" and have another kid? She'll probably have more kids by different men by the time she is 30.
    Last edited by jenniferboston1; 03-20-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was totally disgusted by Barb lifting Jace's legs up to change his DIAPER. Why are these people so gross?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I was totally disgusted by Barb lifting Jace's legs up to change his DIAPER. Why are these people so gross?
    WHY is he still wearing a diaper at 4?

I have two boys and yes boys can be slower but my oldest was totally and completely trained at 3 and my youngest was 2.5.

No one was in diapers after those ages.

4???
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Pitiful, isn't it?
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Just when you thought Farrah couldn't be anymore of a disgusting pig of a human being.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1741938#bmb=1

Read the article because I couldn't explain it if I tried. Woman has no shame

I can't find that article on the page you linked.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread