+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 3

Honestly, I think this is how it has been since time immemorial. There is nothing new under the sun!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Most all the parents from this show have given cause for alarm and concern for the kids. At least for me, that is. I made the decision to hold off on watching a new crop of them. It's so disturbing.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Most all the parents from this show have given cause for alarm and concern for the kids. At least for me, that is. I made the decision to hold off on watching a new crop of them. It's so disturbing.
    This Season is just so sad. I don't think any of these 4 couples are going to make it beyond a year.

Then all the guys will be completely out of the girl's lives and the babies lives.

Its really disturbing.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    This Season is just so sad. I don't think any of these 4 couples are going to make it beyond a year.

Then all the guys will be completely out of the girl's lives and the babies lives.

Its really disturbing.
    As opposed to the other 2 seasons where the couples made it?

None. Except Ty and Caitlyn who don't have the kid.

I'm not even watching this season because I don't want to be party to this problem MTV keeps contributing to. Janelle was arrested again over the weekend and Farrah is a regular on the strip club circuit. It's disturbing
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    As opposed to the other 2 seasons where the couples made it?

None. Except Ty and Caitlyn who don't have the kid.

I'm not even watching this season because I don't want to be party to this problem MTV keeps contributing to. Janelle was arrested again over the weekend and Farrah is a regular on the strip club circuit. It's disturbing
    You are absolutely right!

I really am not sure what I am saying maybe more like this is the WORST season so far.

The couples are all total train wrecks and I have NO clue how they were even couples to begin with???

No one seems like they even like each other let alone love each other and all treat each other terribly and then there is a BABY.

So damn sad.

No happiness

No money

No love

Just disturbing.
    KAREN

It's sex, sex, and more irresponsible sex.....and then there's a baby and bellyaching. The girls seem to have all of these unrealistic, romantic dreams...and the guys are just still doing their own thing. OUR sex are the dumbasses that get the ball rolling by letting the boys convince them to have unprotected sex, and then it's usually the girls who are stuck with the outcome. And we pout and moan and groan. Gimme a break. Stupid is as stupid does.
    holly71 and momrek06 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Farrah is a horrible human being. It really is sickening that she 1. has a child and 2. really finds nothing wrong with her choices. Sophia is screwed later in life.

Farrah Abraham Is Getting a Sex Toy Line

FORT Newbie

This season is just awful. One basically totally absent guy, two on drugs, and one with no more brain cells to lose doing rodeo, which surprise surprise doesn't pay the bills. Just depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantasue1 View Post
    This season is just awful. One basically totally absent guy, two on drugs, and one with no more brain cells to lose doing rodeo, which surprise surprise doesn't pay the bills. Just depressing.
    Awful season.

I wonder why MTV did not start viewing the season BEFORE the girls had their babies. I wanted to see what sort of relationship Devon and Brianne had before Nova arrived.

That whole BLOW UP of her Mom shocked me. The mom has been so supportive and always giving Brianne the right advice as far as Nova goes. Even stating that their dad was absent and she went it alone.

Then the EXPLOSION. I really liked her (Roxanne, I think) and now I think she is just a hot head. That scene was TOTALLY unnecessary. She went wayyyyy overboard. Then throwing things at him after he left. Wow. Awful.

The one Mom, I think Alex, with Arabella and bf Matt is a SCREAMER. Gawd. Shut up already. I agree Matt is a druggie big time but all that screaming esp around the baby. Awful.

McKenzie and her bf, I cannot understand a word he says. Soooo I have no clue what is going on with them. Talk about MUMBLING.

Katie and Joey with Molly, another train wreck. He is smoking pot daily spending money they do not even have. Gawd.
    KAREN

This just shows what CHILDREN these parents are. I'm guessing that Nova will repeat the family pattern that HER mother is repeating from HER mother (Nova's grandmother). These mothers just don't get how much their children need their fathers in their life....well, maybe not the heroin-addicted dad, but she does need to know him. The mothers are pitiful, the fathers are pitiful...and the babies fall through the cracks.

+ Reply to Thread