+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 3

It's the woman that, generally, gets stuck with the baby. The guy drops his seed and can move on. As the saying goes, "Mama's baby....Daddy's maybe." That is why I think the mothers need to be slapped! They get themselves in a situation that may not be that fluid, or flexible.

I was so proud of Kailyn for taking responsibility for her birth control, and recognizing the seriousness of her sexual actions.

Fathers have fewer ramifications. What should be done and what IS can be two totally different things.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

If MTV really wanted to send a message to teen moms having Chelsea on the show is just pointless. This girl is so spoiled and entitled that it is just sickening to watch.

Kailynn is a bright well thought out young woman. I think she has a good chance of making it. My one question is how does she get the assistance she is getting when she gets paid by MTV. Wouldn't someone else benefit a lot more from it than her?

I cannot even watch Leah and Corey because of the stuff in the news about them. If they can be at the point they are in this season, and than get to the point so fast where they are now, than I feel they did not try hard enough period.

Jenelle same old story different episode. This girl needs to learn to be alone once and awhile. She acts like if she has to entertain herself with anything other than trouble, the world will end. How about getting up and cleaning the house or going for a walk, or getting a head start on school. She really is a loser period.
    Debb70 likes this.

The Christmas episode was filmed last year? Certainly it wasn't the Christmas of 2011, because a lot of stuff still hasn't happened yet. Right?

This episode really showed me how much I should appreciate having my family on the holidays. Kailyn with only her child and boyfriend? Chelsea with her mom and sister? (I don't count Adam.) Janelle and her situation. I guess Leah and Cory were like a little family, but I just didn't see them as all that excited. My background is a big Christmas with lots of family and friends and huge celebrations with a full kitchen, laughing, talking, hugging, eating and many I love you's. I didn't get the impression, that is what their families offer. I found it sad.

FORT Fogey

It struck me that we never hear a thing about Jordan's family. Doesn't he have one? If he does, and they're local, you'd think they could have invited Kailyn to spend Christmas Eve with them. Unless they don't celebrate Christmas, which I suppose is possible. I did think it was sweet that he tried to make Christmas Eve as nice as possible for her. He seems like a decent guy. As for how she can get help from that organization, she doesn't seem to be living as well as some of the other young women on the show--she did not, for instance, spend hundreds of dollars on Christmas presents from what we saw and she works two jobs. Perhaps she has some kind of deal with MTV where the money is being put into an account for her son. I do give her credit for doing the work to find an organization she felt comfortable working with because she didn't feel she should be on welfare when other people needed it worse than she did, and if she took it, perhaps it would be harder for people who really needed it to get it.

I was happy that none of Jenelle's friends were willing to put themselves on the line to bail out Kiefer and that a couple of them flat out told her it was a bad idea. When she cried that no one wanted to help her, I really wanted the guy she was talking to at the time to tell her they were all trying to help her, that not bailing out Kiefer yet again was, in fact, an attempt to help her. Refusing to help a friend hurt herself is a kindness even if the friend doesn't see it that way.

I wish Chelsea would stop going on about how she had to grow up without both parents, because she was around fourteen when her parents divorced. I realize that's hardly grown up, but it also means that she's only been a child of divorce for about five years. It's not like she spent every year of her childhood having to have separate holidays with each parent. Besides, her parents don't seem to have a terribly acrimonious divorce and they both appear to love and support her (perhaps too much, though they both appear to be reaching their limits with her with regard to Adam, especially her father). She has it so much better than, say, Kailyn and she appreciates it so much less. She has some kind of childish, idealized vision of what "family" should be and Adam clearly plays on that--he knows that one afternoon of playing daddy and cutting down the Christmas tree will keep him in her good graces for weeks and/or make up for weeks of being a jerk. She just plain needs to grow up and right now, before she screws up Aubrey's notion of how she deserves to be treated. And, though this has really nothing to do with anything, I am so beyond sick of her obsession with a combination of pink and leopard prints that I could scream. It just strikes me as so juvenile, which I guess is appropriate, since she is. But really, get over it.

I have the same reaction a lot of you do to Leah and Corey. Having read too much about them, it's hard for me to watch them playing happy family. I also really wanted to tell Leah to turn off the computer when she went on-line to read about the syndrome she thought her daughter might have and found out it can be life-threatening. While I love the fact that I can look up information so easily, I think it can also be a curse as well as a blessing, because it can promote worrying about things before you even know there's anything to worry about in the first place.
    AmyKay likes this.

Agree with what you all have said. What bothered me the most was Leah spending $500 on her twins Christmas presents. It's nice if you can afford that but these twins are babies who don't know what Christmas is yet and her Mom was right about them being more interested in the paper and boxes. I thought Leah got a job to earn more money for gas and with all the medical tests the one daughter is going through don't they have medical bills to pay? I just think some of that $500 would have been better off going towards something else. It seemed to me buying all that stuff was more for making Leah happy.
    AmyKay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good ol' Janelle. Everybody "gets it" but her! When even your friends are not siding with you, I would think you might get the message. Jenelle, it's not everybody BUT you! She has one of those numbers that, when you see it on your phone, you hit "Ignore"!
    captain and AmyKay like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Agree with what you all have said. What bothered me the most was Leah spending $500 on her twins Christmas presents. It's nice if you can afford that but these twins are babies who don't know what Christmas is yet and her Mom was right about them being more interested in the paper and boxes. I thought Leah got a job to earn more money for gas and with all the medical tests the one daughter is going through don't they have medical bills to pay? I just think some of that $500 would have been better off going towards something else. It seemed to me buying all that stuff was more for making Leah happy.
    I thought $500 was a lot too, and I also thought the birthday party was a little over the top for kids who are really too young to appreciate it. Why did they each need a small cake, considering all they basically did was destroy them? Since they ate very little cake anyway, why not give them special cupcakes to destroy? Or just a piece of that really ornate princess cake, which, again, they didn't really care about?

I wonder if what it really comes down to is that Leah was buying all the presents and having the elaborate birthday party, because it's a reaction to worrying about Allie (is that the twin who has the health problems? I can never keep the names straight because they're so similar). She's afraid that her little girl may not be able to see in the future--or maybe a part of her is even worried that she may not be around in the future, so she wants to have big celebrations for the twins now. Or it's a stress reaction--she's had to worry about all the health issues and she just wants the release of a big happy holiday with lots of presents and Santa. Or she's just one of those people who insists on overdoing holidays.

Also, the twins' birthday is right around Christmas, so I assume the $500 covered two kids' Christmas and birthday presents. It still seems a lot for little girls who really have no understanding of Christmas or birthdays yet, however. They'd probably have been happy with a couple of presents each--one for birthday, one for Christmas. Then maybe spend some money having a cute family portrait or year old baby photos taken that the girls might appreciate in the future. You can do that sort of thing pretty inexpensively at places like J.C. Penney. Certainly you could do limited presents and a simple family portrait for under $500 (especially around Christmas when a lot of places offer specials on family portrait packages). Come to think of it, if they could get an inexpensive family portrait package, they could combine the package with Christmas presents for their family. What grandparents wouldn't like pictures of their grandkids? Even if they framed them, simple frames are pretty inexpensive and a framed photo of the girls would be a nice gift for all the grandparents and the great-grandma.
    straycat80 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Has anyone else read that Leah is pregnant again? Not only that but she is already engaged to the guy who knocked her up. What a moron. I have zero sympathy for her anymore. She is just a whore. Been divorced for just 6 months and you already have youre legs spread with another ring on your finger. She clearly doesnt get it.

When is Chelsea going to realize Adam is only around because the cameras are? Im starting to see her Dad realizes this because he just doesnt even humor it anymore.

Jordan is an immature buffoon. I feel like he has the mind of a 14 year old. He giggles at the word sex. Theres something wrong there.

I cant begin to say how hilarious it was when Janelle had to pick Kiefer up and drive him to jail. Finding him out on the street in flip flops and socks. What a complete loser. Janelle needs to get a clue. Her mother is a horrible but still, she is a mess.

Hey FORT FANS, just a quick reminder that THIS thread is for TEEN MOM 3. It appears FORT FANS are posting here and the posts from #304 and on should be on the TEEN MOM 2 SEASON 2 thread! Thank You!
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

The worst thing MTV did was start giving these girls money. They should have put something in a fund for the child. Amber is someone who should not have access to funds. Shes a drug addicted manic depressive. Is anyone really surprised that shes back in jail? What a great mom. Spending the holidays away from her child behind bars.

So do you think that hanger on waste of life Gary Sherley is shaking in his boots at the threat that Amber is quitting the show? Im sure his flourishing tee shirt business is going to take a huge hit without his doofy face on TV anymore.
    Anyone who has twitter, I implore you to follow him. Its nothing but comedy. A few months back, it was just him posting about what a mistake Amber was in between him begging her back. Now hes bragging about some girl he has a phone relationship with. Like hes in 8th grade. @itsgarytime

+ Reply to Thread