+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Re: Teen Mom 3

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Dr. Drew asked why and that she has so much going for her. He said she needs to accept her childhood dreams are over and move on. He said to stop blaming her family, Derick's death, etc. GET OVER IT. Her tuition alone is $38,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with the MTV money, she's costing her parents a boat load of money. Spoiled brat.
    Is that $38,000 per year, per semester, or total!?!?

FORT Fogey

Amber is seriously a white hot mess. Her trying to act like the public has no interest in how children are raised is luducrous. We get it you have rights to do as you choose with your child, but we as a society are all intertwined in the end. The public has a right to an opinion, and if you did not want to have to deal with them so closely, than get your sorry behind off of the television. Basically she just told her meal ticket that she was angry with them. I wish they would replace her because her story is too hard to watch. Leah deserves so much better than her.

Farrah is so immature and insecure I have no clue how she goes to the bathroom without her mother helping her. She is still so ego-centric like a child that she just views others as tools to the means to the end that is her happiness. The fact that she can bouce Sophia's stability around like that means that she has no care about whether or not her daughter is fine or not.

Catelynn and Tyler are just so mature for their young ages. I would love for these two to make it. I think the fact that their families are so intertwined gives them hope. They really know all there is to know about each other, and love each other despite it all. I think they need each other, and I think they know that. Tyler gets it to that looks can come and go, but when you have shown off a hot woman and you have been with a hot woman in the end you need to have more than an attraction to make it.

Maci is starting to slip to me, she is seeming to be becoming more and more out of it. I will wait to make any more about her until I see her sequence with Dr. Drew. I have to say Dr. Drew is not my favorite, but he was a little more palatable this episode.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was left with the impression that Amber remembered the day that her sister died; I think it was 2 days after she was born/brought home from the hospital. Her over-the-top constant reaction to the death is unusual, I think. There just seems to be something else going on there. Amber was about 5 years older than her sister. That whole situation is just strange.

Catelynn looked good, for a change.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why is it that we have not heard anything about this dead sister until now. Amber never used to cry on que about a dead siser before. Now, all of sudden, there's this big story about a dead sister.

I have respect for anyone who is grieving a lost loved one, but come on. Be realistic. There is no way a person is going to burst into tears whenever you mention a deceased sibling who died 15 years ago when you were only a young child. I don't buy it. Dr. Petit has appeared in several interviews about what happend to him and his family and held his composure. (He was beaten and tied in the basement, while two men bound, raped, and murdered his wife and two daughters, the youngest 11 years-old a few years ago. He broke free and survived. The men were caught. One convicted and one on trial now.) Those are the kinds of situations you would expect someone to break out in tears. NOT Amber's.
    momrek06 likes this.

i'm sorry, and again, maybe it's the cali in me, but i almost laughed that the DRUGS were some synthetic weed.

i think i saw a pic of the apt posted somewhere and while it was messy, i didn't see any signs of feces.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    One thing I have learned is that children usually love their parents, no matter what and no matter how insane that may seem to the rest of us.

Just saw this.

'16 And Pregnant' Couple, Joshua Rendon and Ebony Jackson-Rendon, Arrested In Arkansas

This whole situation just screams "DRUGS"!!! Normal people don't let this situation arise.

they've actually mentioned the dead baby sister many times.

while i do think amber's reaction is a bit over the top. i tend to agree with another poster who said that reaction is about something else. and you can't expect a mess like amber to have a reaction anything similar to someone as accomplished and put together as dr. petit. quite honestly, his calmness is abt as odd to me as amber's hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Why is it that we have not heard anything about this dead sister until now. Amber never used to cry on que about a dead siser before. Now, all of sudden, there's this big story about a dead sister.

I have respect for anyone who is grieving a lost loved one, but come on. Be realistic. There is no way a person is going to burst into tears whenever you mention a deceased sibling who died 15 years ago when you were only a young child. I don't buy it. Dr. Petit has appeared in several interviews about what happend to him and his family and held his composure. (He was beaten and tied in the basement, while two men bound, raped, and murdered his wife and two daughters, the youngest 11 years-old a few years ago. He broke free and survived. The men were caught. One convicted and one on trial now.) Those are the kinds of situations you would expect someone to break out in tears. NOT Amber's.

I think Dr. Petit is numb and still shocked. I don't know how he couldn't be.

And, I'm with you. This is about much more than synthetic weed.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    they've actually mentioned the dead baby sister many times.
    I am with Debb on this one! I have watched every episode of 16&Pregnant and Teen Mom and these past few episodes in all the years these shows have been on MTV are the only times I heard Amber speak of her baby sister's death. Ya, this is totally about something else.

Farrah and Amber are both HOT MESSES. Farrah needs to grow up and be thankful for what she HAS and stop crying about what she does NOT have (ie...friends). Amber seemed rather 'calm' to me when discussing the fact she may be serving 3 years. YIKES! That is freaking scary! And to be completely honest, in my personal opinion, Amber continues to play the victim in all this. She will need years of counseling. Just look how she was so ready to snap at Gary during the interview. Disturbing as she still cannot control her anger.

I am really proud of Cate. Her family is probably one of the most dysfunctional on this show and yet she is graduated from high school and starting college and being just a wonderful support for other young girls in her same situation.

Maci seems to be doing just fine.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    KAREN

The previews from Part II looked sad. Tyler still seems to be saying he has a wandering eye. Being honest is one thing, but continuing to hurt Caitlyn by making such comments is not helping anything. She openly says she's afraid he's going to just take off one day. I guess that's because he does give her every indication that he wants to. Holding on to him, when he wants to get away, is not going to make him love you more, just the opposite.

Tyler sounds like a normal teenaged male, to me. He's at the age where he is going to be wondering what else is out there that he may be missing. It would be awful if he stayed with Catelynn just to appease her, because he will never be happy until he gets answers to his hormonal questions. She can't suffocate him and have a happy relationship. She, too, needs to explore what else is out there, but I don't think that is really her style.

+ Reply to Thread