+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Teen Mom 3

Butch and April are very troubled people. I so fear for Nick, and wish that he was not caught in this mess. We see what it still does to Tyler and Catelynn and he is so young. April should know better than to put so much on such a young child. Wah wah you miss your husband who is on drugs and beats you, but you have a young child to raise so grow up. I am so sick of parents like this raising our youth. Being able to have sex should not entitle you to raise a child. It takes more to get a dog in our Country than to be able to have the privelage of raising a child.

I agree that Carly is legally not their child, but it is an open adoption so Brandon and Theresa knew going in that Tyler and Catelynn would be involved. I do not fault the biological grandparents from being so saddened and confused, but the decision was made, and now they have to do what is best for the situation as it stands. When Carly is an adult, than she can choose how she refers to them, but right now it is up to both the adoptive and biological parents. This is why when my husband and I wanted more children, and adoption was our chance we did not want open adoptions so we went into fostering and adopting that way. I know it must be hard on Brandon and Theresa, but they signed on for it.

I too wonder why Farrah is going so far away. There must be a school near to her parents. I think she just wants her parents to notice her so she causes all this drama. I think her mother, even when not warranted, needs to just keep telling her how much she appreciates Farrah over and over. I think that Farrah feels her parents love Sophia more, and when they place the attention back on Farrah that is when things go more smoothly.

Amber is the most illogical neurotic person I have ever seen. She makes less sense than Butch or any of the others on thsi show. She is so mean and nasty to Gary and half the time it comes from nowhere at all. I think deep down she is literally not interested nor attracted to him, but he worships her so she uses him and is completely abusive to him. Leah is going to have a rough run if she is not helped now. I think Gary is decent deep down, but Amber just brings out all his insecurities and he is so low that he cannot think straight. He needs a huge timeframe away from her. I think Leah and Gary would be so much better off if Amber did go to jail for awhile.
    Debb70 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought it was interesting that Amber said that the women in her family HIT their men. It's usually the other way around.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I do feel for Caitlyn and Tyler in that if my parents were like theirs, I would not want my daughter to ever have any contact with them. I wouldn't even want her to ever see them or know how pathetic they are.

When they were discussing if it would be disruptive to have Carly at the graduation, I was thinking. HEY. This day is for you! Do it the way you want to! You don't owe April and Butch anything. They should be thanking their lucky stars for kids like Caitlyn and Tyler, but instead they have treated them like dirt. Tyler could invite his mother, who is a nice, supportive lady and then have Carley's parents bring her. I would tell Butch and April that they have been too destructive, abusive and neglectful over the years and they are not welcome to the graduation. Their kids are graduating IN SPITE of them, not because of them.

How dare Butch, who has never done anything for Tyler, but give him heartbreak, think he has a say in any matter regarding Tyler or Carly. WHAT NERVE! That guy needs a good dose of reality. Tyler is too nice to give it to him. IMO April and Butch have zero concern for anyone but themselves. IMO eveyone is too nice to them. April looks like death warmed over. How come nobody mentions that? There is no telling what her little boy is being exposed to. I realize they love their parents, but sometimes you have to separate yourself from toxic people.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

One thing I have learned is that children usually love their parents, no matter what and no matter how insane that may seem to the rest of us.

Just saw this.

'16 And Pregnant' Couple, Joshua Rendon and Ebony Jackson-Rendon, Arrested In Arkansas

This whole situation just screams "DRUGS"!!! Normal people don't let this situation arise.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    One thing I have learned is that children usually love their parents, no matter what and no matter how insane that may seem to the rest of us.

Just saw this.

'16 And Pregnant' Couple, Joshua Rendon and Ebony Jackson-Rendon, Arrested In Arkansas

This whole situation just screams "DRUGS"!!! Normal people don't let this situation arise.
    Yes, I saw it on Radar Online. They did find some drugs and at least one of them was charged with a drug charge in addition to the child endangerment. I mean, who in the world keeps a toddler in a house with feces on the walls and floors in every room!!!!!!!! It was from dogs AND HUMANS. YUUUUUUUccckkkkk. That poor baby.
    Even if you are on drugs, why put your feces on the floor and walls in every room of your house? I don't get it. I can see it maybe with severely mentally ill people, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes, I saw it on Radar Online. They did find some drugs and at least one of them was charged with a drug charge in addition to the child endangerment. I mean, who in the world keeps a toddler in a house with feces on the walls and floors in every room!!!!!!!! It was from dogs AND HUMANS. YUUUUUUUccckkkkk. That poor baby.
    Even if you are on drugs, why put your feces on the floor and walls in every room of your house? I don't get it. I can see it maybe with severely mentally ill people, but that's about it.
    It's like Animal Hoarders on Animal Planet, Hoarding: Buried Alive on TLC, and Hoarders on A&E.

FORT Fogey

A word on the arrest. Not to nitpick, but there's no way cps could have determined what kind of feces it was on the walls or really if it were feces. They just don't have that kind of power. They don't go in with a CSI team, which is part of the problem - it's so subjective. It's generally a problem with CPS, is that they tend to remove children from homes in which it's not always necessary and allow children to stay in homes where something bad is really happening - i.e. Leah being allowed to be with Amber. Also, if you look at the photo, it's just not that bad. Messy, sure. I would judge them for it. But just not that bad. And you'd think they'd use the most incriminating photo right? I don't know it just doesn't all add up to me.

That being said, if there were any drugs or drug paraphenalia found in the house, that's completely unacceptable.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Wow!!!! Just caught up with the reunion special. Amber was almost like a zombie. What kind of drugs is she on? How mellow!

I tried to watch last night but I fell asleep about 5-10 minutes in. I remember Dr Drew "playfully" calling Maci out on the Paci and then Catelynn talking about being a preschool teacher or adoption counselor and then I was out lol Did I miss anything major?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

They focused in Part I mainly on Farrah and Amber. Both are totally bonkers IMO.

While Farrah has told her mom to fix her room up so Sophia could stay with her while she goes to school in FL, last night she changed her mind and said Sophia's going with her. Dr. Drew said when did you make that decision and she said, just now. So odd. Dr. Drew said "Wouldn't Sophia have better care with her grandparents instead of being in daycare all day with strangers?," and she said yes, but, it was easier for her to see Sophia is she were in the same city. Her mom pointed out how expensive full time day care is going to be and she just said, she knew. She then proceeds to cry and cry and says she so sad. Dr. Drew asked why and that she has so much going for her. He said she needs to accept her childhood dreams are over and move on. He said to stop blaming her family, Derick's death, etc. GET OVER IT. Her tuition alone is $38,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with the MTV money, she's costing her parents a boat load of money. Spoiled brat.

Amber and her mom have to turn on the water works, because of Amber's baby sister who died as an infant MANY years ago. Amber doesn't even remember it. So fake. It made me sick. I had to change it for a minute. I refuse to watch her disgrace the memory of her baby sister with that fake crying. She's angry that people are upset with her and want her child to be taken away from her. She's dumb as a grapefruit. Her responses to Dr. Drew didn't even make sense. Of course, she claims she's fine Now. It was obvious she is on some kind of medication, either legal or not. Gary sat there and grinned like something was funny. All I kept thinking was LOSERS!

They showed a little of Maci and Caitlyn, will show more of them in part II.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread