+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Teen Mom 3

My memory seems to be following yours.

Why do they enable the abuse? Maybe because they created it and encouraged it?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-31-2011 at 03:23 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    My memory seems to be following yours.

Why do they enable the abuse? Maybe because they created it and encouraged it?
    I think they are afraid of losing Sophia.

What Farrah should think about is raising her daughter to be a respectable human being by example, the only thing Sophia knows is to talk to elders with such disrespect she will grown up thinking that it is normal to do so. Farrah is doing her daughter a great disservice. I feel so bad for the parents, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place because of the assault charges and losing contact with Sophia.

I say kudos to Farrah's mom for smacking Farrah....I am sure she deserved it...don't get me wrong, I am totally against violence but omg does Farrah just push it to the point you want to whack her silly....Her and Ashely from RHoNJ are both in the same league....both disrespectful, full of themselves brats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    That is interesting, I wonder if it is true? I could have sworn that she called him Michael from the very beginning - even during Teen Mom, definitely before the assault incident. Maybe my memory is faulty?
    I remember it this way, too. I don't think your memory is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    That is interesting, I wonder if it is true? I could have sworn that she called him Michael from the very beginning - even during Teen Mom, definitely before the assault incident. Maybe my memory is faulty?
    The article could be wrong. If I had time, I could go to the MTV website and watch earlier episodes. I guess you can still watch the very first episode when Farrah came on and see what she was calling him then.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I remember it this way, too. I don't think your memory is faulty.
    My curiosity got the better of me. I went to the MTV site and watched the full episode of 16 and Pregnant that featured Farrah. Man, she was quite different before Sophia was born. She was actually a very attractive girl. She's gone way downhill. Her entire attitude has changed since Sophia was born. Before she had Sophia she was much nicer to her parents and everyone in general, except she did get ticked at her old friend Zabrina who told her secret about being pregnant. She also had a very good male friend named Tyler. He was very close to her. I wonder what's happened to him. He was gay and very into doing hair and hanging out with Farrah.

Farrah called her dad, dad. She never called him Michael then, so I don't know exactly when it started. She went out to eat with her parents and they tried to cheer her up because a guy had stood her up for a date. (She was 5 months pregnant at the time. She was so much nicer. She talked to both of her parents and there was not much disrespect and contempt for them.

I saw two things that set Farrah off. One was when she said that her mom would not help her by getting up in the night with Sophia as a newborn. Her mom had warned Farrah it would be exhausting, beforehand and suggested adoption, but Farrah said, no. She said she didn't think it would be that much work. Once she had to get up during the night, she didn't like it and when her mom refused to help by getting up too, she didn't like it. Farrah was at home during the day and her mom was working an outside job. I can see her mom's point.

Then when Farrah wanted a car, her mom said they were not financially able to do it. They had to wait. At that time Farrah was not working and not even going to school. She was doing her work at home. Still, Farrah said she needed a car so she could get out of the house. So, her mom gives in and they leave Sophia with grandma as they go to look. When mom (Debra) tells Farrah that they are not getting her a new Ford Focus, she loses it and starts talking really nasty to her mom. Then her mom slaps her in the face while she's driving. That's not good, but I can understand. It was Farrah who turned into a witch in the car. What teen talks to their mom like that when they are trying to get car? Only Farrah.

Farrah kept saying that her mom was trying to control her, which she needed control. She had a baby while in high school and demaned that everyone accomodate her. I don't consider not buying a teen a car, because of money issues controlling. So, IMO when in the car, Farrah discovered her mom wasn't going to get her the new Ford Focus, she threw the fit and then jumped out and called her grandpa, who bought her the new car. It seems her grandparents are responsible for a lot of Farrah's bad behavior too.

My theory is that Farrah is so angry that she lost her former fun lifestyle that she is in a constant state of hostility OR
    Farrah is jealous that Sophia is now the apple of her parent's eye and she resents it. Her hostility may result from her jealousy.

She may act that way to get the attention off of Sophia and back on her. I'm not a professional, but I think I'm pretty close to hitting the problem. I think those old episodes may hold the key.
    luvsginger likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd kill to know how Farrah's sibling sees the situation. Siblings have ways of "laying it on the line"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    My curiosity got the better of me. I went to the MTV site and watched the full episode of 16 and Pregnant that featured Farrah.
    Me too...I went to the MTV site and watched the episode of 16 and Pregnant. IMO...she was just as big of a bitch and spoiled brat but I feel that she was trying to be a little nicer because the cameras were on. Think about it....they show the first episode when she is 16 weeks pregnant...she had to contact MTV and get on the show pretty early on in her pregnancy. She was playing to the cameras througtout the entire episode. I feel that by the time she is filming "Teen Mom" she had become more comfortable with the cameras around and her true colors came out. She was controlling from the beginning by allowing only a few friends to know about her pregnancy and not telling the baby daddy....come on....they're in High school....it is not easy to keep that a secret.....Farrah planned out this whole thing from the very beginning because she wanted out of her small town in Iowa and she found a way out once she found out she was pregnant. She is a manipulating, conniving self entitled biotch.....she will not go far with that attitude! Everyone has already seen her true colors! Good Luck with your life in Iowa Farrah....you should thank your blessings that your daughter is sooo damn adorable! but...don't worry..she learned from you how to speak to her parents.....good luck with that!
    Debb70 likes this.

Wow! I didn't have power for awhile and just caught up on this last episode. If I were Farrah's parents, I would've left her in Arizona. I cannot believe (though I say this every epi.!) how RUDE Farrah is! Sitting there with her fake boobs acting/being snotty to both her parents? I can't believe her mother only slapped her last year...

FORT Newbie

I think Debra and Michael realize that Farrah is a monster that they (and the grandparents) created. Now I think they try to placate Farrah so that they can stay close to Sophia. Even so, I can't believe what they have been putting up with from her and it's getting worse each epi this season.

Click to see Spoiler:
    It doesn't end up mattering because she ends up moving to FL without them anyway. And she was recently shown with a new boyfriend in US mag, but they had a bad breakup and he hacked her twitter to torment her. Karma!
    Debb70 likes this.

Thanks for the update.

I think Farrah is one of those people who just don't learn from experience. She's prone to do it her way over and over, no matter what the costs. She's so gullible that it would not surprise me what kind of trouble she got into to. I hope she knows enough to not leave Sophia with just anyone. That's how babies can disappear.

+ Reply to Thread