+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Re: Teen Mom 3

are we going to have seperate threads for each of the girls like we did for the 2nd season since these are the original 16 and pregnant girls...just curious thats all
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    They keep threatening her with that, but obviously, they won't do it. Gary needs to get out of the picture too because he is not smart or strong enough to protect Leah from Amber.

I think it is so wrong of MTV to make money off of watching the horror story that is called Leah's early years. I have heard that a child's sense of self is already determined by age 7. Poor Leah, look what a start she has gotten; yelling, screaming, cursing, threatening, hitting, shoving, drinking, smoking, crying, etc. It's difficult to understand why no one will go to that child's aid. I have begged Dr. Drew to intervene. Funny thing is, all I see him do is sit on tv and interview her parents about how they are doing. THE CHILD should be the one they are concerned about. At this rate she will be in therapy by age 8. Oh well, I had to get that out of my system.

I just read this article. Radar on line says that she tried to hang herself. She really needs longterm help and I pray that someone in charge realizes that she is not able to provide care of Leah. IMO Amber's longterm behavior demonstrates that she is violent. Whatever she has done in the form of rehab has not worked. I am very afraid that she is going to SERIOUSLY injure Gary, Leah and/or herself. If the people in charge do not step in again, I really fear it will happen.

Police Confirm Amber Portwood
    Amber is so narcisstic she probably thinks even if she harms Leah she can get away with it like....gee...I don't know....

Poor kid...she'd be better off in foster care than w/either Amber or Gary.
    Debb70 likes this.

even though I watched these girls during 16 and pregnant I didn't watch the first season of Teen Mom....after watching the new episode I went back and did some reading...OMG...Amber shouldn't even be on this show anymore...seems like her and Gary both...more her than him but both could use some serious help and I agree with the poster who said Dr. Drew should step in and do something at least pull them from the tv and do what is best for little Leah
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I am confused as to why Farrah thought increasing her cup size from an A to a C would help her get modeling jobs. Aren't a lot of models fairly flat-chested? And what happened to culinary school? How come she's suddenly on to modeling? Farrah strikes me as someone who doesn't think things through (the car scam; buying a sewing machine to save money before, say, taking a sewing class first instead of just assuming she'd be able to do it etc.) before making her decisions. I realize she's young, but she doesn't seem to be getting any better at that, and even her friends her own age seem to find it hard to believe that she'd make some of the mistakes she makes (remember the friend who couldn't believe she hadn't checked to make sure the check from her car's supposed buyer had cleared before proceeding with the deal?). I don't wish her ill. I just wish she'd show more signs of learning from previous mistakes.

I think both Amber and Gary could do with a lot of psychological counseling, and if they don't get it soon, Leah's going to need mountains of it as well.

i still can't stand farrah. she was a total obnoxious brat to michael as he was trying to help her after the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i still can't stand farrah. she was a total obnoxious brat to michael as he was trying to help her after the surgery.
    yes she was! ungrateful & snotty, as usual. she hasn't changed one bit (aside from the boobs, lol).

And sorry, but I thought it was funny when Ryan wanted to know if Kyle is "slow". My husband has been wondering the same thing! So I don't doubt that Ryan really was telling the truth when he said people were asking him about it!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOL, i hate to admit it too, but i also have wondered that and laughed when ryan asked . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    yes she was! ungrateful & snotty, as usual. she hasn't changed one bit (aside from the boobs, lol).

And sorry, but I thought it was funny when Ryan wanted to know if Kyle is "slow". My husband has been wondering the same thing! So I don't doubt that Ryan really was telling the truth when he said people were asking him about it!

I have nothing against Kyle, but I just don't understand why Maci has to have a man at all times. She seems to be a smart young woman. She has a lot on her plate with a toddler, education, etc. Is having a boyfriend the most important thing? Why? When Maci has been in discussions with her girlfriends from highschool, they don't appear to be like that and they even look at her as if they don't get it. You know those people who ALWAYS have to have a boyfriend/girlfriend. IT's like they are too insecure to be on their own. That bothers me with her. OH, I read something about Maci and Kyle. I'm not sure if it's true or not. It could be a rumor. I can't put in spoiler with the new format, so if you want to know what I heard, just PM me. You all may already know if you read those magazines. LOL

I'm confused as to why Kaitlyn and Tyler can't graduate from high school? What's up with that? I realize Kaitlyn has had it rough with her mom, but even so, there didn't appear to be any reason they couldn't have completed high school. I think that is a red flag about something. I like them a lot, but do wonder about their lack of focus on their high school diploma.

Does anyone know if the show was filmed before or after Amber was convicted of felony assault charges?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have nothing against Kyle, but I just don't understand why Maci has to have a man at all times. She seems to be a smart young woman. She has a lot on her plate with a toddler, education, etc. Is having a boyfriend the most important thing? Why? When Maci has been in discussions with her girlfriends from highschool, they don't appear to be like that and they even look at her as if they don't get it. You know those people who ALWAYS have to have a boyfriend/girlfriend. IT's like they are too insecure to be on their own. That bothers me with her. OH, I read something about Maci and Kyle. I'm not sure if it's true or not. It could be a rumor. I can't put in spoiler with the new format, so if you want to know what I heard, just PM me. You all may already know if you read those magazines. LOL

I'm confused as to why Kaitlyn and Tyler can't graduate from high school? What's up with that? I realize Kaitlyn has had it rough with her mom, but even so, there didn't appear to be any reason they couldn't have completed high school. I think that is a red flag about something. I like them a lot, but do wonder about their lack of focus on their high school diploma.

Does anyone know if the show was filmed before or after Amber was convicted of felony assault charges?

I'm pretty sure Caitlyn and Tyler have graduated from high school now. They didn't graduate on time because Caitlyn had missed a lot of class time when she was pregnant, and I think Tyler had some problems back in middle school that put him behind. Perhaps they just hadn't graduated when this was taped.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I am confused as to why Farrah thought increasing her cup size from an A to a C would help her get modeling jobs. Aren't a lot of models fairly flat-chested? And what happened to culinary school? How come she's suddenly on to modeling? Farrah strikes me as someone who doesn't think things through (the car scam; buying a sewing machine to save money before, say, taking a sewing class first instead of just assuming she'd be able to do it etc.) before making her decisions. I realize she's young, but she doesn't seem to be getting any better at that, and even her friends her own age seem to find it hard to believe that she'd make some of the mistakes she makes (remember the friend who couldn't believe she hadn't checked to make sure the check from her car's supposed buyer had cleared before proceeding with the deal?). I don't wish her ill. I just wish she'd show more signs of learning from previous mistakes.

I think both Amber and Gary could do with a lot of psychological counseling, and if they don't get it soon, Leah's going to need mountains of it as well.
    Farrah has been into modeling, as well as "bikini" contests for years now. They never showed it during the 16 and Pregnant, and the first Teen Mom. Not sure why?

Can't stand Gary and Amber! Followed both on Twitter for awhile, and couldn't stand them!

+ Reply to Thread