+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Re: Teen Mom 3

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not sure if Farrah realizes that the college child care probably does not cover, evenings, weekends and holidays. And when you are a full-time college student, you often have to pull all nighters, study on weekends, and even holidays. Where will she leave Sophia with no family and friends around? And if she's working at her restaurant, then she would need a sitter on evenings and weekends, because that's when most of your business is in a restaurant. Didn't she price child care costs before? Doesn't she know how super expensive child care is?

In typical Farrah fashion, she has not thought anything through.

I have last week's & this week's episodes recorded, but to be honest, I think I'm done with this show. I just don't care anymore. I'm tired of Amber's constant whining, Farrah's constant snotty attitude, Catelynn's clinginess, & Maci has shown her true colors. I can't stand watching the show anymore because I get so aggravated with all of these girls.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Farrah.....omg, can't wait for Sophia to talk to YOU the way you speak to your parents. So amazingly rude.
    Payback is a b*tch, isn't it?? And Farrah has some big payback coming her way!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Farrah....I know it's probably not the case, but the more I look at her, her face looks botoxed, with it's immobility. Her face never moves or changes. It's just strange. Her mother's face is very lined (wrinkled), and has plenty of movement.
    And I'd like to know the backstory as to why she calls her father "Michael". Is he her biological father, or someone who came into her life through her mother?

C.
    I seriously doubt a teen would get botox or any doctor would administer it.

In regards to "Michael", I never really paid much attention to what Farrah calls him but she is the spitting image of him for sure! He seems sort of like a houseboy of some sorts like he is an after thought....seems like he gets no respect from Farrah or her mother (his wife). I would think that he is a step parent except for the fact that like I mentioned, she looks just like him!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I forgot to add this to my post...

I wonder why it took Amber almost a month to get Leah's room set up. I thought that was the only stipulation to her getting Leah back into her custody, was her room needed to be set up. Seriously, the half hour it took to set that up spanned over a month? :\ Honestly, if the only thing stopping my child from being with me was getting my house in order, you better believe a day or two after I move in there, everything would be done.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bluecontacts View Post
    I forgot to add this to my post...

I wonder why it took Amber almost a month to get Leah's room set up. I thought that was the only stipulation to her getting Leah back into her custody, was her room needed to be set up. Seriously, the half hour it took to set that up spanned over a month? :\ Honestly, if the only thing stopping my child from being with me was getting my house in order, you better believe a day or two after I move in there, everything would be done.
    I was curious about the tunnel thing she put in Leah's room myself. Is it actually impossible for Amber to reach her once she crawls in to the very end of it or not? Because if it is impossible, what a silly thing to give a child--an automatic hiding spot from which you can't extract her. I also thought it was pretty funny that Amber was all into making it a princess room and the first thing Leah ran to was the one thing that didn't scream princess--the rocking horse.
    bluecontacts and Debb70 like this.

It could have been a financial issue for the reason why Amber took a while to get the room together but if it were me, I would do anything and everything in my power to get the room together so I could have my child back.

The "tunnel thing" is a fun toy and I don't think it poses any threats or danger .... I doubt any toy manufacturer would distribute a toy that was impossible to extract a child from....

Many of the posts in this thread relate to things like "how could they", "why did they".....we all have to remember this is a show about teenage mothers who are way too young and immature to be parents and they in a sense are being exploited for the benefit of MTV ratings. It is all too obvious that these young mothers are not mature enough to be raising children on their own...one thing is that they benefit from a salary from MTV.....but...... it is a temporary and unrealistic temporary solution to the problems these teen moms will face for many years to come.
    bluecontacts likes this.

FORT Fogey

I find it sad that Leah does not seem to have any sort of bond with her mother. Every single time that she is placed in her care she is completely standoffish to Amber. Like the above post, I was curious about the Michael thing with Farrah. I think it is so disrespectful if that is her real father to address him like that.

I think that Leah acts so odd with Amber, because she is braced for Amber to go off in a rage at any minute. She's learned to be ready IMO. I hope the experts see this. Most of the viewers see it. Of course, I'm sure Gary is in denial.

I'm not sure if I saw the link on this thread or not, but yesterday TMZ announced that Amber had been released from rehab and that she planning on returning to Indiana, but then looking for a place to move to in TN, near her brother. I just pray they protect Leah from her.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Those tunnel toys are light weight, thin nylon gizmos....my gurls (cats) have them.

Maybe it's just me, but I see connection between Amber and Leah.

And I have a friend who called her father "Walter" because he didn't want to be called "Dad" or "Daddy". Their mother was "Momma". We are talking 9 children, here. I never understood that, either, and my friend could offer me no other explanation.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

With all the couples in the US looking to adopt children that are professional, mature, and ready allowing a teenager to keep a child is ridiculous. A teen cannot even adopt a pet, and yet we allow them to care for, and in a lot of cases damage this people forever. I think that someone over 18 needs to be the one to become the caregiver, if none of the grandparents want to parent the child, than the child needs to go to a home with people that do. No matter what anyone says, Leah is damaged, and is continuing to become more damaged, Bentley is doing good, but his mother clearly is going downhill and who knows what will happen now, and Sophia's mother is so darn selfish that she is going to get hurt as well. NOt to mention poor Jace in the newer season.

I applaud Tyler and Catelynn for realizing that they were not ready, and that their parents were not able, and did the right thing for Carly. I have been a foster parent for several years, and I tell you are leniency over allowing everyone to care for and raise children is outlandish. Being able to have sex is not an indication that a child should be allowed. We have to fill more paperwork out to adopt pets than to be allowed to raise someone that will have an affect on our society. I am sick of dealing with all the damaged children and adults that come from broken neglected homes, because we are too scared to stand up and say enough is enough.

+ Reply to Thread