+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 3

Re: Teen Mom 3

i have always assumed she looks like that bc of cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

I wish that Caityln's mom would get a checkup. She looks quite ill. Her face is all sunk in and she looks very unhealthy. I'm curious as to why no one in the family seems to comment on that. When she and Caityln were sitting there talking to the counselor, all I could think was what is wrong with you physically lady. I have very strong suspicions about it. The counselor must have noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i have always assumed she looks like that bc of cocaine.
    In the first season of Teen Mom, Caitlynn (sp?) stated her mother was/is an alcoholic. Maybe she's still sober, but her body doesn't know it?

BTW, Jenelle got herself arrested AGAIN. Jeesh

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And she looks dehydrated, over all. Of course, alcohol is dehydrating, too, thus when people drink a lot they are very thirsty the next day. I remember one of my friends using the phrase "cottonmouth" to describe how she felt the next day. Now, I get it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am personally sick of both Amber and Gary...everything we are not seeing we heard and read about months ago...truthfully this orignal set of girls don't really hold my attention...except Caitlyn and Tyler..I hope they get there acts together and I only hope for the best for both of them

Personally I like the 2nd set of girls that do teen mom...I don't know..they just seem to be more interesting
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I'm watching the current episode right now, and I want to smack some sense into Farrah. If you are renting a house/apartment, you do NOT get a dog without checking with your landlord first. You do NOT go buy a puppy at some stupid dog store. You do NOT seriously believe that if the puppy is already that big that it's going to fit into a purse as an adult. You do NOT hold a puppy--or any dog--over a toilet and expect it to go potty, just because you tell it to do so. You do NOT get a puppy in the first place unless you have the time, energy, motivation, and money to train it properly, which clearly Farrah does not have, as she didn't even bother to figure out what you have to do in order to housebreak a puppy before she got one. For that matter, buying a puppy for a child as young as Sophia--particularly a small breed puppy, which is more likely to be accidentally hurt by a toddler--isn't the best idea even if you do know what you're doing when it comes to dogs. Really little kids just aren't reliable enough to be left around a dog, and a puppy isn't going to understand immediately what it can and cannot do around a toddler.

The very, very last thing Farrah needed to do to "celebrate" her graduation was get a puppy. She's so immature and self-absorbed, she makes me ill.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm watching the current episode right now, and I want to smack some sense into Farrah. If you are renting a house/apartment, you do NOT get a dog without checking with your landlord first. You do NOT go buy a puppy at some stupid dog store. You do NOT seriously believe that if the puppy is already that big that it's going to fit into a purse as an adult. You do NOT hold a puppy--or any dog--over a toilet and expect it to go potty, just because you tell it to do so. You do NOT get a puppy in the first place unless you have the time, energy, motivation, and money to train it properly, which clearly Farrah does not have, as she didn't even bother to figure out what you have to do in order to housebreak a puppy before she got one. For that matter, buying a puppy for a child as young as Sophia--particularly a small breed puppy, which is more likely to be accidentally hurt by a toddler--isn't the best idea even if you do know what you're doing when it comes to dogs. Really little kids just aren't reliable enough to be left around a dog, and a puppy isn't going to understand immediately what it can and cannot do around a toddler.
    My thoughts exactly!!! Yet another dog "bought" as an impulse purchase with no real thought, research or planning done beforehand. Poor dog, he'll end up dumped at a shelter when the excitement wears off.
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Fogey

And five minutes after she dumps "Candy" at the shelter, Farrah will have forgotten all about her, and if Sophia cries for puppy, she'll just stuff a stuffed animal in that abominable dog dress she bought for the puppy, shove it in her arms, and say, "There. That's good enough. Don't bother me." But at least a stuffed animal is safe for Sophia to carry around. I wanted to shake Farrah again when I saw that toddler carrying that puppy around. That's not safe for either one of them.

Farrah has the most ridiculous ideas. Last season she bought a sewing machine, when she knew nothing about sewing, figuring she could save money by sewing clothes for herself and Sophia--and gave up after about five minutes. This season she gets a puppy that she thinks will actually understand how to use a toilet. Oh, yeah, and she also thinks she can move to San Jose and open her own restaurant without seeming to understand the amount of time, effort, and money you have to have to open a restaurant or how frequently new restaurants don't make it. She needs an enormous reality check--and she also needs to check that snotty attitude of hers at the door.
    holly71, its_glinda_now and Debb70 like this.

You ladies are right on point. Farrah is so immature. You would think that a girl in her situation would be a little more cautious, but NOOOOO, she's still so stubborn and selfish. As Tilden said, you don't buy pets from places that could have gotten the animal from a puppy mill. So thoughtless. No adoption agency would have allowed her to adopt, because they actually evaluate the appropiateness of the home. Farrah would not qualify. Also, they require written consent from you landlord. Think of the puppy's needs Farrah, not yours! Still, I think Farrah's parents raised the monster they got. Look out, they'll do the same with Sophia. In about 10 years, she won't be cute Sophia, but the spitting image of Farrah, throwing fits and hurling insults. So sad. Oh, I now who Farrah reminds me of. Do any of you remember the spoiled, smart mouth, Nellie Olson from Little House on The Prarie? They are so much alike. LOL

Such disconnect between Leah and Amber. What is Amber doing when not on the phone and complaining. Any school work, employement seeking, couseling? Does she do anything but sit and whine? OH, I forgot, she gets her nails done.

Maci is playing a game with Kyle and I think he knows it on the inside. Why would she insist that Kyle kiss her while sitting in Ryan's driveway? That's like, let's make Ryan jealous in case he's looking at the window and he sees you kissing me. How childess. I wish Kyle would call her on it. Maci seems so desperate for a man.

Oh, I do agree about Ryan, I think 90 percent of his interest in visitation with Bently is generated from his parents. If they weren't around, he would see Bently every once in awhile. He's another one who seems to be so unmotivated. Is he in school, working, helping out around the house?

Catelyne is so sweet. She's got a lot of wisdom to have parented herself. I don't see any real parenting from her mom.
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-10-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maci has yet to learn that you don't play with people's emotions, and that is exactly what she is doing. People have been killed for less. Kyle is a good manchild and is going to mature into a good man, for somebody.

Couldn't believe that Amber wanted to pick up Leah from her birthday party and take her to dinner. At that poing, the only thing that Leah needed was to be taken home to a quiet evening and put to bed, in peace. Amber's "Leah's birthday dinner" was all about Amber. Of course, the baby didn't want to eat her dinner....the child was burnt out on over-stimulation. That's when they start to make your life miserable and, if you're not onto that yet, then you will have your feelings hurt. It's not intentional......it's just who they are.

That puppy needs to be kept away from Sophia before it snaps and nips her. I've never been a fan of putting a puppy in near proximity of a baby who just doesn't understand yet. No young animals around children, unless you are going to be there to oversee them all, just like you would your child being around another baby! There's just not a lot of difference between a small child and a baby animal.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-10-2011 at 03:02 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't see this please tell me she didn't go to a pet store and spend a fortune on some purbred dog...I hate that crap..sorry...adopt one from a shelter so they don't have to be put to sleep
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread