+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/12: Teen Mom 2: Unseen Moments

Re: 4/12: Teen Mom 2: Unseen Moments

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    The other thing that bugged me about the food pantry business was the woman who worked with them was so kind and accommodating about explaining how they could use the fresh produce best, and Jenelle basically just ignored her and told her no. I'm sorry, but if you're truly hungry and without food, you're not that picky. Plus, the woman was really trying to educate her about how to use fresh food that would be better nutritionally than the Hot Pockets Jenelle and Kieffer were so excited about. She seemed to care about what they ate, and what they knew about how to use the food, and all they cared about was that it was free.

Plus, I've always really liked spinach, and it annoyed me when Jenelle acted like it was poisonous.

Maybe Jenelle and Kieffer should have specified that they were only interested in what could feed a post-pot munchies binge.
    I have no problems at all with the food banks...there are people out there that really need it to feed their children while they wait the 30-45 days for food stamps to get started and believe me these people are not picky at all they just want food to feed their children...I had to do it one time when both my children were under 2 and I lost my job and my ex husband wouldn't give me any money and I was embarassed and if it had just been me I would have went hungry but I got it to feed my children ...I was also on medicaid breifly during this time but the only thing I used it for was to get a flu shot and to have a tooth pulled then I found another job with health insurance for me but it wouldn't cover my kids so they stayed on medicaid...of course I have a middle child with a mental disability so he was receiving SSI which means he got the medicaid anyway..which I was sooooooooo totally grateful for since some of his meds were 400 =500 a bottle....at the time I was soooooo ashamed to be getting this help and going to the food bank especially when I saw people like Jenelle and Keifer who were looking for a free ride...there is nothing wrong with making use of these services when you really need them but they should not be used as a permenent solution so you don't have to get out and get a job

and for those that have to use these services temp just to help them get on their feet then I am totally in support of them...everyone needs a helping hand now and again and that is what it is supposed to be for...not as a perm way to feed drug addicts and if it wasn't for this service there would be children who are really in need that wouldn't get any food

I wasn't too happy or proud to get medicaid or food stamps or go to a food bank but I didn't have any other choice...I had a 7 yr old a 10 1/2 month old and I was 6 weeks pregnant when my husband walked out on me and I didn't have a job or anything...so these places do provide services for those that need them and I am glad they do...now I give my time to help others and also I am very active in helping homeless animals all because these people were there for me in my lowest desperate time of need....there is nothing wrong with Jenellle or Keifer and there is no reason why they can get a job at least flipping burgers to do something to help themselves..its the one that have no choices that I feel for not the ones that just use the system so they don't have to do anything for themselves
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-13-2011 at 10:50 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leah and Corey both just posted on twitter that they are together and are working it out....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am soooooooooo happy for them...you can just look at them and see how much they love each other..since the issues seem to be money I told them that if they needed help with this new extreme couponing to cut their grocery bills I would be happy to help them out with them...it makes a big difference

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I have no problems at all with the food banks...there are people out there that really need it to feed their children while they wait the 30-45 days for food stamps to get started and believe me these people are not picky at all they just want food to feed their children...I had to do it one time when both my children were under 2 and I lost my job and my ex husband wouldn't give me any money and I was embarassed and if it had just been me I would have went hungry but I got it to feed my children ...I was also on medicaid breifly during this time but the only thing I used it for was to get a flu shot and to have a tooth pulled then I found another job with health insurance for me but it wouldn't cover my kids so they stayed on medicaid...of course I have a middle child with a mental disability so he was receiving SSI which means he got the medicaid anyway..which I was sooooooooo totally grateful for since some of his meds were 400 =500 a bottle....at the time I was soooooo ashamed to be getting this help and going to the food bank especially when I saw people like Jenelle and Keifer who were looking for a free ride...there is nothing wrong with making use of these services when you really need them but they should not be used as a permenent solution so you don't have to get out and get a job

and for those that have to use these services temp just to help them get on their feet then I am totally in support of them...everyone needs a helping hand now and again and that is what it is supposed to be for...not as a perm way to feed drug addicts and if it wasn't for this service there would be children who are really in need that wouldn't get any food

I wasn't too happy or proud to get medicaid or food stamps or go to a food bank but I didn't have any other choice...I had a 7 yr old a 10 1/2 month old and I was 6 weeks pregnant when my husband walked out on me and I didn't have a job or anything...so these places do provide services for those that need them and I am glad they do...now I give my time to help others and also I am very active in helping homeless animals all because these people were there for me in my lowest desperate time of need....there is nothing wrong with Jenellle or Keifer and there is no reason why they can get a job at least flipping burgers to do something to help themselves..its the one that have no choices that I feel for not the ones that just use the system so they don't have to do anything for themselves
    Situations like yours are why I've tried to be careful when criticizing Chelsea and Jenelle and have always pointed out that there are people who really need these services. In fact, that's why I hate it when people like Chelsea and Jenelle abuse them, because it gives people who'd like to see their funding cut an excuse to point out how such things can be abused. Chelsea and Jenelle are potentially hurting other people--people who are truly in need and would be truly grateful for the help and are honestly trying to do what they can for themselves--by serving as bad examples.

I absolutely support Medicaid, Medicare, and food shelves. I want them to be there for the people who need them. Unfortunately, when MTV shows people like Jenelle, who has money for drugs and bail and who had a job and lost it because she just didn't show up and didn't let her boss know, going to food shelves (and then being fussy about the food offered her) or spoiled princesses like Chelsea using Medicaid for insurance, people who oppose the funding of such services are given examples to support their viewpoint.

I am now just watching this while flipping and keeping up with our storm watch..but i just saw the food bank Jenelle got the food from....are you kidding me.....I have never seen a food bank give that much food to just 2 people and a lot of junk food to top it off hot pockets when she didn't want the eggplant or spinich...very rarely do food banks even carry fresh produce...and that witch wasn't grateful for a bit of it...neither was that sorry Keifer who was with her..makes me want to puke when I think of all the people out there that really need it to feed their childlren who are really trying and not doing drugs and running the roads and partying and are scraping every nickle and dime they can just to keep the power on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123