+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Reunion show discussion

4/5 Reunion show discussion

okay..I will be flipping back and forth for the first hour but will catch it on the re run at midnight..

I think we are gonna find out Chelsa has taken Adam back...mmmmmm..gonna keep my mouth shut...just gotta repeat that to myself
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/5 Reunion show discussion

We just did. Her hair looks a mess. He's not really very attractive. I know it sounds shallow, but at least with like Maci and Ryan, you could see why she loved him in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    We just did. Her hair looks a mess. He's not really very attractive. I know it sounds shallow, but at least with like Maci and Ryan, you could see why she loved him in the first place.
    yeah I flipped over for a second...wayyyyyyyyy too much blonde I wish she would listen to her dad....but..at that age they know it all and she is just gonna have to learn for herself..as sad as that is to say

FORT Fogey

"Sorry for what??" Good for Kailyn! It seems like Dr. Drew is condemning her for leaving what was a pretty abusive situation....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    "Sorry for what??" Good for Kailyn! It seems like Dr. Drew is condemning her for leaving what was a pretty abusive situation....
    Exactly! But the fact that Jo was upset that the "family" didn't work out does not give him the right to swear at her in front of their child and call her awful abusive names and say hateful things. Kailyn had good reasons for leaving him.

I am really dissappointed with Dr. Drew tonight...I feel like he did nothing but make excuses for Joe's abusive behavior and it was like he was telling Kailyn..you have to eat that crap with a knife and fork and keep a smile on your face and just let him abuse you because they gave you a place to live and I sent him a twitter telling him that it was said that he couldn't recognize an abusive man when he saw it right in front of his eyes

FORT Fogey

He's doing well with Jenelle though... I don't get it. Sometimes he's got it right and sometimes it's just awful.

I think he's got Barbara pegged toio...when he asked her if she ever told Jeanelle that she loves her when Barbara said that she told her but Jeanelle never listened.....Dr. Drew said that was a different issue and he would take that up when he saw her tell her

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I think he's got Barbara pegged toio...when he asked her if she ever told Jeanelle that she loves her when Barbara said that she told her but Jeanelle never listened.....Dr. Drew said that was a different issue and he would take that up when he saw her tell her
    Barbara said it straight out. She keeps kicking Jenelle out and taking her back and kicking her out and taking her back. Clearly it isn't working. Dr. Drew didn't solve anything with them. He said she had a plan, but Jenelle can't move out because she can't afford it, so she'll either stay at her moms and continue fighting or move in with someone who isn't a good influence and screw up again.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I am really dissappointed with Dr. Drew tonight...I feel like he did nothing but make excuses for Joe's abusive behavior and it was like he was telling Kailyn..you have to eat that crap with a knife and fork and keep a smile on your face and just let him abuse you because they gave you a place to live and I sent him a twitter telling him that it was said that he couldn't recognize an abusive man when he saw it right in front of his eyes
    I couldn't agree more. I felt that he did so well dealing with Leah and Chelsea and then things just went downhill with Kailyn. I think its a great accomplishment for all the things that Kailyn has done and that she is trying to make a life for herself. I feel that Joe is coddled by his mother and that he is a product of his environment.

Jenelle and her mom are such a mess and I don't doubt that things will continue with the two of them for some time.

I am extremely happy that there was no mention of Chelsea's friend Megan being pregnant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast