+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 4/5 Reunion show discussion

Re: 4/5 Reunion show discussion

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    I feel better after reading these comments, I was annoyed after watching the show. Dr. Drew's assessment of Joe as a rejected hurt man in love was absolutely ridiculous- did he not watch the same show we did? Joe treated Kailyn like crap. I just hate when Dr. Drew enables bad behavior with misguided sympathy- that helps no one and just reinforces Joe's narcissistic view of the world. Dr. Drew should have been praising the hell out of Kailyn, he totally blew it.

I agree and thanks Tilden for your info about the area that Chelsea lives.

I wonder when they were taping the reunion show and Jenelle saw Leah, Kailyn, and even Chelsea, talking about caring for their babies, how she felt, knowing that she doesn't really care for her baby. I would think it would be so uncomfortable to see other moms, the same age that you are doing the things a mom does, like feeding, changing, putting to bed every night, picking him up every morrning, taking his temperature, taking him to the doctor, staying up when he's sick, reading him books, having him cry when you leave him, etc. and there you sit and don't do them. Would you feel ashamed? Would you not feel feel like, holy cow, I've got to get my act together and be a good mom for my little boy?

Does anyone know if that reunion show was filmed before or after Jenelle got into that video fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I wonder when they were taping the reunion show and Jenelle saw Leah, Kailyn, and even Chelsea, talking about caring for their babies, how she felt, knowing that she doesn't really care for her baby. I would think it would be so uncomfortable to see other moms, the same age that you are doing the things a mom does, like feeding, changing, putting to bed every night, picking him up every morrning, taking his temperature, taking him to the doctor, staying up when he's sick, reading him books, having him cry when you leave him, etc. and there you sit and don't do them. Would you feel ashamed? Would you not feel feel like, holy cow, I've got to get my act together and be a good mom for my little boy?
    You would think that would be her reaction, wouldn't you? but sadly I don't think it was. I think Jenelle actually believes she is doing her best and trying to do all those things and that is all other people's fault that she is failing, she is very deluded. I really just want to shake her

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Does anyone know if that reunion show was filmed before or after Jenelle got into that video fight?
    I agree, although she seems to be under the delusion that she tries to care for him. You'd think seeing the other girls would push her to be a better mom, but I guess not.

And it was filmed before that fight if I'm correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345