+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Reunion show discussion

Re: 4/5 Reunion show discussion

Chelsea and Leah looked like they belonged on the "Jersey Shore" with their tans!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Chelsea and Leah looked like they belonged on the "Jersey Shore" with their tans!

I thought something was odd. That must have been it. LOL I did think Chelsea looked ridiculous. I'm not trying to be mean, but someone needs to tell her. Where is she from? She realy needs a makeover, with hair, makeup and wardrobe. Maybe it could help give her a fresh perspective.

Did anyone else think that Dr. Drew trying to diagnose Leah about having cold feet was odd? Why isn't it possible that she just wasn't sure. I mean she is really young and she wants to go to college. She and Corey both had recently seen other people. I think she was being smart. What's wrong with that? I thought his analysis on her concerns pre-wedding seemed strained. And I like Dr. Drew. He is a legitmate relationship counselor, plus MD, but I don't like the work he does for these moms.
    Last edited by Debb70; 04-06-2011 at 03:03 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I thought something was odd. That must have been it. LOL I did think Chelsea looked ridiculous. I'm not trying to be mean, but someone needs to tell her. Where is she from? She realy needs a makeover, with hair, makeup and wardrobe. Maybe it could help give her a fresh perspective.

Did anyone else think that Dr. Drew trying to diagnose Leah about having cold feet was odd? Why isn't it possible that she just wasn't sure. I mean she is really young and she wants to go to college. She and Corey both had recently seen other people. I think she was being smart. What's wrong with that? I thought his analysis on her concerns pre-wedding seemed strained. And I like Dr. Drew. He is a legitmate relationship counselor, plus MD, but I don't like the work he does for these moms.
    I agree. A lot of normal adults who have been together for a lot longer than them get cold feet, and they are jumping into a lot for two teenagers.

I agree with the hair and makeup issues. Leah said something on her fan page about how her face makeup was done too orange, so i don't think she actually looks like that. Chelsea however, is another story. She's pretty orange in most episodes...

Does anyone recall what Chelsea was doing before she got pregnant? Was she a good student? Was she planning on college? I'm trying to figure out what she has given up since having a baby. She seems to have it made, minus no education, although, that's her choice.

I hope Chelsea knows that she has ruined her child support payments. If the father is living with you, they will not continue to collect child support from him. That's why she kept saying that he didn't really live there, but it was obvious that he does. She's so clueless. I return to my original theory about Chelsea. Adam could knock her teeth out and she would thank him for helping her pick them up and talk about how nice he is that he didn't break her nose too. She just can't resist his cruelty.

FORT Regular

Does anyone recall what Chelsea was doing before she got pregnant? Was she a good student? Was she planning on college? I'm trying to figure out what she has given up since having a baby. She seems to have it made, minus no education, although, that's her choice.

I hope Chelsea knows that she has ruined her child support payments. If the father is living with you, they will not continue to collect child support from him. That's why she kept saying that he didn't really live there, but it was obvious that he does. She's so clueless. I return to my original theory about Chelsea. Adam could knock her teeth out and she would thank him for helping her pick them up and talk about how nice he is that he didn't break her nose too. She just can't resist his cruelty.
    I know she was in high school, but we never saw her doing any extracurricular type things. No idea about college or how well her grades were. But I can only assume she was failing all her homework because her sparkly pencil was distracting her.

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    I know she was in high school, but we never saw her doing any extracurricular type things. No idea about college or how well her grades were. But I can only assume she was failing all her homework because her sparkly pencil was distracting her.
    I kind of got that impression. She keeps saying how much she has given up to me a mom and how difficult it is. I don't see that with her. I see her making up excuses of why she refuses to do her homework. But there is no real reason that she can't do it. It's a mental block that she refuses to tackle.

I wonder if she even stops to think about how her daughter will feel to start school and know that her mom didn't complete high school. It just boggles the mind.

I hope that her dreamland scenerio of her little family doesn't end up causing her to get hurt. That guy is not stable.

FORT Regular

I wonder if she even stops to think about how her daughter will feel to start school and know that her mom didn't complete high school. It just boggles the mind.
    I hope she doesn't plan on doing everything for Aubree so she turns out exactly like Chelsea. That baby girl is adorable though...when I saw her on the show last night she was so cute! Especially with the little pigtails

I kind of got that impression. She keeps saying how much she has given up to me a mom and how difficult it is. I don't see that with her. I see her making up excuses of why she refuses to do her homework. But there is no real reason that she can't do it. It's a mental block that she refuses to tackle.

I hope that her dreamland scenerio of her little family doesn't end up causing her to get hurt. That guy is not stable.
    Chelsa was into fast pitch girl's softball and from what I read she was good at it and probably had a chance to get a scholorship if she had finished high school
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I hope they replace Chelsea next season. I am over that story line. It is a cycle and we have seen it repeat 2 or 3 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I hope they replace Chelsea next season. I am over that story line. It is a cycle and we have seen it repeat 2 or 3 times already.
    she tweeted an hour or so ago and said she and Adam had broken up again and this time she was breaking the cycle and was finsihed with him...yeaaaaaa I will believe it when I see it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast