+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/29 show discussion **SPOILERS**

3/29 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Well for the most part I will have to catch this on the rerun at midnight...got to watch Body of Proof first..see if its any good..

But...Tonight is Corey and Leah's wedding...can't wait to see it

and Jeanelle gets thrown in jail cry me a river..I don't feel sorry for ya
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: 3/29 show discussion **SPOILERS**

flipped over during commerical..caught Chelsa crying over Adam again.....girl please let it go and move on

and heard Jeanelle talking to her mom on the phone...lmao..she sounded so pitiful...lol...I hope she really isn't wanting me to feel sorry for her

OMG...Joe..you are such a LIAR..telling your mom how civil and calm things are between you and Kailyn

and you start all of it with your anger issues

I hope after watching and your parents see on tv what they didn't see when it happened about how you behaved towards your childs mother..I hope they are reealllllllllllllllllllllll proud of you...cause it looks like next week at the reunion your mom is still taking up for you and fighting your battles...little boy get out from under your momma's skirt..you made a baby..grow up and stop being such a big A HOLE

I think Joe's biggest problem is that Kailyn was able to walk away and realize it was in the best interest of Issac....and he is ticked off big time that she is not pining after him and beggin him to take her back...and that gives him control..and that is what he wants over her control and he will do anything to get it....and Kailyn refuses to give him what he wants
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-30-2011 at 01:42 AM.

FORT Fogey

Kailyn--She and Jo just need to stop arguing about things that are completely ridiculous (whether Jo should stop finish tying Isaac's shoe now or later) and things that are so far into the future that they're not worth thinking about right now. Is Isaac even a year old yet? Even if he is, he won't be in kindergarten for at least four years. They can figure out then whether Jo should keep him through Monday morning, rather than returning him Sunday night, so he can take him directly to school. For heaven's sake, who knows if they'll both even be living in the same town in four years? Thank God they have something on paper for their current arrangement, though, because they really need it. They also need to stop the name-calling in front of Isaac, unless they want his first words to be words usually applied to female dogs and areas generally addressed by proctologists (man, it was hard to come up with a g-rated way to refer to that last insult).

Chelsea--Boy, did this episode center of her self-absorption. Poor Aubrey's sick, and Chelsea's mother suggests she needs to see a doctor, so Chelsea calls her dear daddy--to bring her some sushi. Gads! And that first birthday party was designed around Chelsea's questionable tastes as opposed to anything that Aubrey might like. Let me just say this now: if I never have to see another leopard and hot pink combination of anything again, it will be too soon. Just loved Chelsea suggesting they hurry up and open the presents so she can put Aubrey down for a nap too--after which, her family leaves and Aubrey lies around like a lump on her couch while her friends tell her what a great mom she is. Meanwhile her dad is now referring to her studying for her GED "when she has the time." Dad, she is never, ever going to have the time unless you change your ways first, and I have the perfect solution. Instead of giving her money, you show up each week with enough food for Aubrey and present Chelsea with enough grocery store pre-paid cards (sold by many fine organizations in your very own city, so you could support a charity simultaneously) for the week for her. If she chooses to waste them on the Starbucks stands in those grocery stores or on pre-prepared foods, because she's too lazy to cook, then she may be down to cereal by the end of the week. But you know what? It won't kill her. As for clothes, they have prepaid cards for many other stores in town too. But what you don't do is give her money, unless she earns it somehow. She's acting like a child with an unlimited allowance. Start putting some limits on it. If she wants her allowance, she should have to earn it--she could show up for tutoring sessions and actually work toward that GED; she could clean her house etc. Or, horrors, she could actually get a part-time job of some kind herself. But what you must absolutely stop doing is being her daddy-butler-banker or she's never going to grow up, and the person who's really going to suffer is Aubrey.

Jenelle:Just beyond pathetic. I know Barbara's a piece of work too, but I'm starting to feel sorry for her, because I get why she's so frustrated over Jenelle seeming to have no particular reaction to anything that happens to her. I was surprised that Mike, Barbara's boyfriend, seemed so sensible when speaking to Jenelle. He may be the only semi-rational person in that house. Jenelle is, obviously, an idiot for bailing out Kieffer--and just where did she get the $200? I hope Barbara has those credit cards locked up at this point. But let's face it, the biggest fool in that situation was the friend of Jenelle's who co-signed that bond. Well, either him or the woman who assumed he was good for the $2000 if Kieffer doesn't show up.

Leah: I know some people find Leah and Corey boring, but thank heavens they got married tonight or the whole show would have been beyond depressing. I thought having the little girls ride in a wagon down the aisle was very smart and cute. They should have done something similar with that ring bearer who was all over the place (why do people assume little boys want to be in wedding parties, when they so seldom do?). But the best moment, hands down, was the wonderful father/son conversation between Corey and his dad. That certainly helped explain why Corey's always been there for his girls, even when he and Leah were having problems.

FORT Fan

I adore Leah and Corey's story. Did you see Corey just lose it when he saw her in that dress? that was a great moment.

the wedding was really pretty and sweet...I hope Leah knows exactly how lucky she is in having Corey...he is soooooo much in love with her and those girls and the only reason some people find them dull or boring is because they aren't surrounded by two tons of DRAMA..

as for Joe and Kailyn....she really tries not to argue with him..I really believe this...too many times she has just kept her mouth shut and let him call her all kinds of things..no neither of them should do it in front of Issac..but I can understand her frustration because Joe's starts when he doesn't get what he wants from her..she doesn't give him his way

Jeanelle..OMG what is there to say...I understand her far better than she realizes...my dad is just like Barbara...all he knows how to do is critisize, yell and scream but its the only way he knows how to express his feelings and as I got older I realized that but when I was Jeanelle's age..boy oh boy I would argue with him at the drop of a hat..and until Jeanelle realizes that what she needs she can only find within herself and not from some guy will she straighten up...she will cling to anyone who tells her that they love her cause she needs the validation...but she needs to learn to love herself and RESPECT herself and until she does she will never learn to trully love

Chelsa..again..what can I say that hasn't already been said a million times already..we see what her problems are..we see how her dad enables her and as long as that continues nothing will change for her..I can't believe she is still hung up on Adam..I saw the previews for the reunion show and it looks like they have been talking about being together again...

oh and BTW...I thought I was gonna die Laughing when Jeanelle was being so dramatic about being together for 5 whole months and he had been locked up for 2 whole days...I hear these conversations every day..every thing is soooooooo drama filled and dramatic..but they are coming from my middle schooler and her friends..I expect that behavior from them but Jeanelle needs to grow up

FORT Fogey

So sorry to offend people enough to keep repeating my opinion over and over as bad, but what I meant by Corey and Leah was not that they were boring just normal and I felt like I was invading on their privacy. I hardly think that they have a boring life, but a lot of the problems they have are what I see within my own family or friends circle. I feel it does not hold any entertainment value. There is a reason why murder mystery shows like CSI and Criminal Minds, and drama like Jenelle drive up ratings. It is an escape from day to day. Sorry if it offends people, but I find Leah and Corey too normal to interest me entertainment wise. Are they good people, yes should they be applauded for succeeding yes, our their parents good to them yes, but it is not entertaining.

For me when I watch a show you want a solution, that is why Jenelle interests people. They want to see her punished, and Jace do well or have Jenelle straighten up. I think even with Chelsea we watch to see if she finally gets the foot put down on her by daddy.

Saying they are normal is not a bad thing, I am certain people watching a reality show about my life would say the same. If you are going to be on television which is an entertainment venue, there has to be something entertaining about the story or some problem or something at least for me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    So sorry to offend people enough to keep repeating my opinion over and over as bad, but what I meant by Corey and Leah was not that they were boring just normal and I felt like I was invading on their privacy. I hardly think that they have a boring life, but a lot of the problems they have are what I see within my own family or friends circle. I feel it does not hold any entertainment value. There is a reason why murder mystery shows like CSI and Criminal Minds, and drama like Jenelle drive up ratings. It is an escape from day to day. Sorry if it offends people, but I find Leah and Corey too normal to interest me entertainment wise. Are they good people, yes should they be applauded for succeeding yes, our their parents good to them yes, but it is not entertaining.

For me when I watch a show you want a solution, that is why Jenelle interests people. They want to see her punished, and Jace do well or have Jenelle straighten up. I think even with Chelsea we watch to see if she finally gets the foot put down on her by daddy.

Saying they are normal is not a bad thing, I am certain people watching a reality show about my life would say the same. If you are going to be on television which is an entertainment venue, there has to be something entertaining about the story or some problem or something at least for me.
    I didn't think it was bad that you weren't entertained by Leah/Corey. I'm just glad they are there, because I personally need a break from the downright nastiness of some of the other story lines. I don't find them dull or unentertaining myself because of that--I want there to be some kind of break between the unrelenting drama of some of the other story lines just to renew my faith in human beings in general.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I didn't think it was bad that you weren't entertained by Leah/Corey. I'm just glad they are there, because I personally need a break from the downright nastiness of some of the other story lines. I don't find them dull or unentertaining myself because of that--I want there to be some kind of break between the unrelenting drama of some of the other story lines just to renew my faith in human beings in general.
    They definitely are not the most entertaining, but it is nice to have moments in the show where i can go "awwwwww" and crack a smile instead of wanting to punch someone in the face.

Tilden, I agree with your post above about most all of the characters.

I really wonder about Jenelle and if she really has a conscience. I don't see any remorse in her about anything. You know what that is a sign of? It's not good and it can't be changed. That's what is so scary.

Chelsea is not really over Adam and I don't think anyone, even Adam can change that. She is addicted to him verbally abusing her. The sad thing is that women like her will stay with guys like him in high drama relationships, and then one day something really bad happens. Watch Nancy Grace. That's all I'll say about it, but she could not receive any more warning. She's had enough placed in front of her to show Adam's true colors and she just doesn't care.

Kaitlyn is dealing with a person who is not all there. I don't know what his problem is, but he has serious issues. I don't think I have ever seen a person act like he does. It doesn't add up. Something is going to come out about that situation. I don't know what it is, but something is off. This is more than him just being a jerk Something is really wrong there. Still, Kaitlyn has bought into the idea that she MUST argue with Joe. She has to get into it, even in the mediation center!!!!!!!! You can get arrestred for arguing in a courthouse. What's wrong with them? She should be smart enough to not allow Joe to push her buttons. He knows how to get her going and he continues to do it. She should stop reacting. Just not respond. Eventually, he would stop, because he would just be arguing with himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast