+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3/29 show discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/29 show discussion **SPOILERS**

People like to have standards and goals. Chelsea is given no realistic goals and standards by her father. He just loves her and tolerates every single thing she does. He does not stretch her at all. She craves Adam because she wants to meet his goals and standards, but she has become lazy and does not have any work ethic. She thinks she deserves him because she wants him, and that is not going to happen. Adam is a tool, but unfortunately as long as she is lazy and has no work ethic those are the types of men she will find. Her father is doing her no favors by being so easy on her.

Joe obviously is on some drugs or has some sort of mental issue. He jumps from ok to lunatic in a second. I do not know what courthouse they were in, but to be yelling like that must of been allowed because they are on tv, because I been in and out of court for years with foster children and their parents, and noone is allowed to argue like that for long.

Jenelle is a hopeless mess at this point. Barbara needs to cut ties with her for now, and focus on Jace. No stipulations she gives her ever stick, and it is now unsafe for her to be around Jace. She has shown that she has no problem stealing, doing drugs, and now fighting. It is time to let her sink or swim on her own. Her mother should offer to pay for drug, anger, and general counseling period other than that it is out of hand, and she is wasting her time at this point. Jace deserves his chance. Oh how I wish he would have been adopted out of that nuthouse.

Catelynn's mother from the other season was completely out of line and incapable of parenting most of the time, but she turned out ok. Jenelle is past the point now that being raised less than perfectly is an excuse for her actions. She clearly has no conscience at all, and whether or not she can get one requires some kind of evaluation. I do not know if she was born that way or if the drugs are making her act that way. For MTV to not intervene on Jace's behalf is sickening. That child is in an abusive environment. I know for a fact that if we had a foster child that had a Grandmother that allowed his mother to be around him when acting like that, than she would lose her rights to. The first thing they expect from the grandparents is to separate the two relationships if they are going to help raise the grandchild. Clearly Barbara has not yet come to terms with the fact that Jenelle is no good for Jace. She hangs him over her head like a prize, but has no realistic goals to having her become his mother. Jace is a tool for both of them. Clearly that child is having harm done to him every day, and he needs to be rescued.

Joe was not completely to blame for the incident at the courthouse. Why did Kailyn have to make such a big todo about tying the baby's shoes,who cares. She knows how to push Joe's buttons. NOW....having said that, Joe is an abuser, so far only emotionally, but if she stayed with him there is no doubt in my mind there would be physical violence on her. This could easily be learned behavior by Joe. His mother is quick to defend him, I have never seen her stand up to his father..even when Joe was kicked out. I always found that a strange situation, Joe is kicked out therefore Kailyn was according to Joe. We never heard Joe's father kick out Kailyn and the baby only Joe. And why is his brother always available to watch the baby? Doesn't he work or go to school? More questions to answer
    There's no place like home!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    Jenelle is a hopeless mess at this point. Barbara needs to cut ties with her for now, and focus on Jace. No stipulations she gives her ever stick, and it is now unsafe for her to be around Jace.
    I completely agree. Barbara is always kicking her out and letting her back in, and she says that if she finds this or that is happening that Jenelle is out of the house permanently. Jenelle does whatever she wants and doesn't take the threat seriously because she knows that Barbara doesn't stick to her word. She needs to let Jenelle work out her problems on her own for the sake of Jace.

I am guessing Jenelle is Barbara's only child. Maybe that's why she keeps giving her second, thrid, etc... chances. I wonder where Jenelle's father is in all this? I think it will be a long time before Jenelle decides to grow up and be responsible. I feel sorry for her baby and her mother.
    I think the rest of the teen moms will be OK eventually. They seems to love their babies and they seem to have good family support.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I am guessing Jenelle is Barbara's only child. Maybe that's why she keeps giving her second, thrid, etc... chances. I wonder where Jenelle's father is in all this? I think it will be a long time before Jenelle decides to grow up and be responsible. I feel sorry for her baby and her mother.
    I think the rest of the teen moms will be OK eventually. They seems to love their babies and they seem to have good family support.
    Jenelle has 1 older brother and 1 older sister. We don't really know about their relationship with Barbara, but Jenelle has said that they have the same type of relationship and she and her mom do. And her father has been out of the picture since Jenelle was little, which is probably why she craves the kind of love and attention that Kiefer gives her.

I saw another episode of the show about women behind prison walls. The counselor says that the large majority of women are in prison because of drugs or a man. I wonder if a trip to visit a real women's prison would help Jenelle.

OK, due to friends and family visiting all last week, I just watched last weeks epi. So there we have it. Janelle arrested for that breaking and entering. And she BAILS out the loser. And we all know she is just spiraling down further and further as she is arrested again recently for this fight seen round the world on TMZ. She needs in house rehab. Seriously. It appears no one can get through to her at all. It is all very very sad.

Adam, what a moron, jerk, idiot. I am so glad the camera has captured him as the complete idiot he really is. I so so so hope that we find out that Chelsea has nothing more to do with him. She needs to concentrate on her studies and her baby and move on with her life.

(I soooooo wish she would buy a comb or a brush, for someone that is studying to be a hairdresser, her hair is always in SHAMBLES.)
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Adam, what a moron, jerk, idiot. I am so glad the camera has captured him as the complete idiot he really is. I so so so hope that we find out that Chelsea has nothing more to do with him. She needs to concentrate on her studies and her baby and move on with her life.

(I soooooo wish she would buy a comb or a brush, for someone that is studying to be a hairdresser, her hair is always in SHAMBLES.)
    well you are going to be disappointed because on the previews for the reunion show, it appeared that she was back with him.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    also, her facebook page is public, & as of a few weeks ago, she was back with him per her facebook
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    well you are going to be disappointed because on the previews for the reunion show, it appeared that she was back with him.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    also, her facebook page is public, & as of a few weeks ago, she was back with him per her facebook
    Just curious, would you mind posting the link to her page? I'm curious...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12