+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    [VIDEO] 'Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans BRUTAL Fight Video | TMZ.com

Watch this disturbing video of Jenelle beating up another girl. Very disturbing.

It's so horrible. Jenelle really has lost it.

Oh, I think I figured out why Jenelle's name didn't appear for the additional charges on the NC Court Calendar yesterday. It takes a few days for the paperwork to get from the magistrate's office to the courhouse and then for them to log it into their computer system. Since this just happened this week, I bet that's what happened.

What a wonderful group of people Jenelle has chosen to surround herself with. There was at least a dozen people sitting or standing around, and not a one of them stood up to stop the fight, but rather one or two physically pushed Jenelle into it and encouraged her to throw the first punch.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    What a wonderful group of people Jenelle has chosen to surround herself with. There was at least a dozen people sitting or standing around, and not a one of them stood up to stop the fight, but rather one or two physically pushed Jenelle into it and encouraged her to throw the first punch.

It makes you wonder if they were filming it so they could sell it. I wouldn't put anything passed this people.

TMZ is now reporting that the District Attorney's Office investigated, but said hat there was nothing they could do unless Britney presses charges. (That's not really true, but it shows authorities don't want to get involved.) They really should deal with Jenelle. If she keeps going on this destructive path, she's going to really hurt someone.

Watch this disturbing video of Jenelle beating up another girl. Very disturbing.
    yep she's lost it...not gonna put the blame on Barbara but will say by seeing both of them that they both need some therapy in anger management, neither of them know how to control their anger and I can easily see where Jeanelle gets her anger issues from...I didn't have the speakers hooked up but please tell me that they were not fighting over a boy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yep she's lost it...not gonna put the blame on Barbara but will say by seeing both of them that they both need some therapy in anger management, neither of them know how to control their anger and I can easily see where Jeanelle gets her anger issues from...I didn't have the speakers hooked up but please tell me that they were not fighting over a boy
    According to TMZ, Jenelle's boyfriend, Keifer, made a pass at Britany. Jenelle was so infuriated that she beat the poor girl to pulp. Jenelle and Britany had been friends for 7 years.

I'm glad that she does not have custody of Jace. She is capable of lashing out at anyone.
    Last edited by reemcook; 03-25-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reemcook View Post
    According to TMZ, Jenelle's boyfriend, Keifer, made a pass at Britany. Jenelle was so infuriated that she beat the poor girl to pulp. Jenelle and Britany had been friends for 7 years.

I'm glad that she does not have custody of Jace. She is capable of lashing out at anyone.
    well I read that Britany is not going to press charges...now here's the big time question...WHY do women always go after the other woman when its the MAN's fault...it should have been his tail she was whipping not the other girls
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I read that Britany is not going to press charges...now here's the big time question...WHY do women always go after the other woman when its the MAN's fault...it should have been his tail she was whipping not the other girls
    Agree. No man (or woman) is worth denigrating your self-respect. However, I think many women do so because of deep-rooted insecurity. Jenelle perhaps associates her worth in acquiring the love of a man - a skewed sense of belonging even in an abusive and dysfunctional relationship. Jenelle is in dire need of professional help. It is not too late...

what a bunch of losers. Her "friends" wanted the fight for their own entertainment, so they pushed it...and I'm sure Jenelle doesn't need much, if any, encouragement to get into a physical altercation.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    I'm not going to make any strong defense against your points, it's just a feeling that I have. You are right that Kailyn is doing all those things. I suppose my feeling is based on things such as the following:
    1. Kailyn had an offer for a free living situation and was told she could not date while living there. Setting aside for the moment how Jo and his parents treated her otherwise, she was offered this and chose to date. She chose herself over her living situation.
    I have to say I agree with you to some extent. Jo's parents told her that that was one of the rules for her to continue living for free in their house, and she chose to ignore the rule at the risk of getting kicked out. The only thing that would make her right and them wrong would be if Jo did not have the same rule to follow. The rule needs to be the same for both of them, which we don't really know whether that was true or not. But if the same rule applied to Jo, she broke it at her own risk and risked not having a place for her son to live.

FORT Fogey

If the police would have come there when the fight was going on, than they could have arrested Jenelle to protect Brittany. However, since it is after the fact, Britney would need to press charges for anything to happen. I do not see why she does not. If everyone keeps giving this girl free passes, than she will never learn. That girl should not be around Jace at all, and if Barbara sees that tape and still allows her to, than she is nuts. Jace deserves to have all the protection he deserves. I think that the best thing for Jace would have been to be adopted like Carly. There are so many people out there ready to provide safe nurturing homes. Barbara needs to deal with Jenelle, and having Jace in that situaion at all is not a good thing. She is a step up from Jenelle obviously, but not that much better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast