+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/22 show discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    that is true . . . . i'm still amazed at how much stuff keiffer ordered at the sushi restaurant.
    go read the article I posted in Jeanelle's thread ...she is back with him
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I would not say that I do not enjoy Leah and Corey because they have no drama, I think they have a lot with the baby and all the possibilities and the wedding jitters and all, but it is like I feel like they are for a lack of a better word normal. I feel like they have it together, and they just need to live their lives.

FORT Fogey

Actually, the lack of intense drama/stupidity is why I appreciate Corey/Leah being on this season. I need somebody to counter balance Jenelle and Chelsea.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post

on the other hand..I in a way do feel sorry for her...she is looking for approval and love so badly and she doesn't get it from her mom..and she is looking for validation of herself as a person...but she needs to find those things within herself..she won't find it from a man...

I do understand Barbara's points....but all the yelling and screaming does NOT help the situation..I have yet seen this woman try to talk to her daughter when she doesn't have daggers coming from her eyes and it always ends up in a screaming match
    But I understand why her mom gets so outraged and yells, not that it's the best way to deal with their issues. Jeannelle shouts at her and is very disrespectful...uses profanity and actually hits and pushes her. Barbara keeps giving her chances, but that child keeps messing up. If any of my two daughter ever think they could speak to me in that manner and add profanity in the mix, it will be the last time they speak...and they know it. I cannot stand disrespectful children, regardless of age. And then to be physical? Oh, we have a problem because it will be dealt with as well. If I were Barbara, that bum of a boyfriend would not have been staying at my place. She said that Jeanelle could stay, but the bum would have had to go elsewhere.

I try to watch this show regularly...usually catch it on the weekend, and I really get disgusted at the behavior of some of these kids, starting with Season 1. I swear, they need to spend one week with my dad, he'd fix them straight.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    lol, possibly, but $700 buys a LOT of weed . . . . and they were only on a cpl day trip - no one could smoke that much in 2 days, lol.
    You'd be surprised at how much a pothead can smoke....I've had a lot of friends who smoked, and some of them suprised me at how much they went through

But i think like others said, that the $700 was a combination of the advances, gas, and food. Still totally wrong to charge that much if she didn't have it.

FORT Fogey

I saw a glimmer of real love finally in Barbara this episode. When she was at the lawyer's office and he explained what her choices were about the credit cards that she could accept the charges or turn Jenelle in, but that it would ruin her chances of getting a job I saw her really realize that she had to be the bigger one, and not win with the spite game this time.

If my daughter stole my credit cards, there is no way that I could be ok with it. I would not turn her in, but I would take her to court for the money. That way she would have a judgement to pay me, and some sort of plan to do so. In this economy 700 is a lot, and Barbara hardly looks as if she is drowning in money so to her maybe it is a lot all the time. I think that she needs to just realize that Jenelle is not going to get any better until she wants to. She needs to be allowed, without Kiefer, to stay at her mom's. Jace needs her, and Barbara needs to ease up at home with her. However, she needs to be given guidelines that she has to follow. She should have to get and keep a job, have a regular studytime established that she sticks to, and a regular visitation with Jace that she sticks to. If she cannot do these things, than instead of kicking her out, she needs to file for permanent custody of Jace, and kick her out for good no coming back no matter what.

These two have been going at it with no good results for way too long, and Barbara needs to make the right choices now for Jace. Although I have my doubts that in her care he will be raised any better than Jenelle, but at this point she is better than Jenelle, and if Jenelle cannot stick to a plan, than she does not deserve the reward of raising him.

I cannot see any comparison between Kailynn and Chelsea other than they are both teen moms. Chelsea has nothing to do but raise her child. She has no job, noone forcing her to do school, and money at her leisure. She also has entertainment at the drop of a hat, and seemingly endless supplies of money. Kailynn is working two jobs, attending school, and raising Isaac. I see noone handing her out free money regularly either. Her mother finally stepped up and helped her to pay for a custody order not a Lady Gaga concert or lunch at a restaurant, but a custody order. I see nothing in Chelsea to warrant poor Kailynn from being compared to her. Kailynn makes mistakes as everyone does, but she is a worker and motivated highly. I would let her watch my children, and Chelsea would not watch my goldfish.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I cannot see any comparison between Kailynn and Chelsea other than they are both teen moms. Chelsea has nothing to do but raise her child. She has no job, noone forcing her to do school, and money at her leisure. She also has entertainment at the drop of a hat, and seemingly endless supplies of money. Kailynn is working two jobs, attending school, and raising Isaac. I see noone handing her out free money regularly either. Her mother finally stepped up and helped her to pay for a custody order not a Lady Gaga concert or lunch at a restaurant, but a custody order. I see nothing in Chelsea to warrant poor Kailynn from being compared to her. Kailynn makes mistakes as everyone does, but she is a worker and motivated highly. I would let her watch my children, and Chelsea would not watch my goldfish.
    I'm not going to make any strong defense against your points, it's just a feeling that I have. You are right that Kailyn is doing all those things. I suppose my feeling is based on things such as the following:
    1. Kailyn had an offer for a free living situation and was told she could not date while living there. Setting aside for the moment how Jo and his parents treated her otherwise, she was offered this and chose to date. She chose herself over her living situation.
    2. Two part-time jobs are admirable, but for all we know, she works a single shift at each one each week. However much she is working, even without paying rent, she is not able to accrue enough savings for school after paying for basic expenses, and had to borrow money. That tells me that, while I admire she is working at all, it's not going to be enough. She needs more or better work. I don't think she is motivated highly, I think she is settling for the minimum.
    3. While she is going to school, in her very first semester she has already withdrawn from an essential class. I wonder if she will decide the whole thing is just "too hard" and not finish.
    4. She was naive in regards to custody arrangements and presumably child support. Jo was an incredible jerk to her, but Kailyn just seemed dumbfounded and shell-shocked by the whole process.

Each of those criteria are things I could re-write in a similar fashion for Chelsea.

And again, Kailyn experienced a tough break in how Jo and his family turned on her, and there is no excuse for his abuse. None. I just think that, had she been less naive, she may have been able to avoid some of the explosiveness of it, getting out at earlier signs of trouble.

I agree that Kailyn is DOING more, but at the end of the day, my feeling about Kailyn is that she and Chelsea will have pretty much the same amount of things DONE to show for their efforts.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I saw a glimmer of real love finally in Barbara this episode. When she was at the lawyer's office and he explained what her choices were about the credit cards that she could accept the charges or turn Jenelle in, but that it would ruin her chances of getting a job I saw her really realize that she had to be the bigger one, and not win with the spite game this time.

If my daughter stole my credit cards, there is no way that I could be ok with it. I would not turn her in, but I would take her to court for the money. That way she would have a judgement to pay me, and some sort of plan to do so. In this economy 700 is a lot, and Barbara hardly looks as if she is drowning in money so to her maybe it is a lot all the time. I think that she needs to just realize that Jenelle is not going to get any better until she wants to. She needs to be allowed, without Kiefer, to stay at her mom's. Jace needs her, and Barbara needs to ease up at home with her. However, she needs to be given guidelines that she has to follow. She should have to get and keep a job, have a regular studytime established that she sticks to, and a regular visitation with Jace that she sticks to. If she cannot do these things, than instead of kicking her out, she needs to file for permanent custody of Jace, and kick her out for good no coming back no matter what.

These two have been going at it with no good results for way too long, and Barbara needs to make the right choices now for Jace. Although I have my doubts that in her care he will be raised any better than Jenelle, but at this point she is better than Jenelle, and if Jenelle cannot stick to a plan, than she does not deserve the reward of raising him.

I believe Barbara said that she was working for just over minimum wage, in which case a sudden $700 bill is a lot. Really, most middle class people who work for more than that would still find a sudden $700 a lot, even if they could pay it. I know I'd resent someone running up a $700 bill on my credit cards after they stole them. Speaking of which, Barbara said she had set her Discover card aside and wasn't using it until she had paid off the balance on it, so I'm sure the fact that Jenelle ran up an additional $700 on it was doubly irritating. Jenelle also initially told her she didn't have her credit cards, and she did--and then she wanted to argue over the amount she spent on the credit cards she'd stolen and dictate how she'd be paying the money back. Yeah, Barbara yells way too much and clearly has a short fuse, but with the exception perhaps of Chelsea's doormat of a dad, I can't imagine too many people who wouldn't be upset in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    go read the article I posted in Jeanelle's thread ...she is back with him

I don't know if I believe the information in that article. I posted my concerns on another thread about this. It says that Jenelle has 3 additional charges. I have not been able to locate them. The original ones are all that are located on the NC Court website for all criminal defendants. Here's the link:
    Calendars / Citation Query by Defendant Name

I don't find any other charges. Unless they are in a different state, they should appear.

[VIDEO] 'Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans BRUTAL Fight Video | TMZ.com

Watch this disturbing video of Jenelle beating up another girl. Very disturbing.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast