+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rumor Mill *possible spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: Rumor Mill *possible spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Pretty much.

It's been confirmed. The local paper in their area has a section where they list who has filed for divorce (why they do this I have no idea) and they were on it.

Whether or not they will go through with it is another story.
    I just heard that. Just an instinct, but I feel like something fishy is going on with their twitter accounts. Maybe it's not really them, or maybe Corey doesn't want to let her go...i dont know. I just feel like something weird is going on because one second their twitter is saying their together, then they're not, then Corey misses her, then Leah says she's still with him, then they're getting divorced again. Something isn't adding up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Pretty much.

It's been confirmed. The local paper in their area has a section where they list who has filed for divorce (why they do this I have no idea) and they were on it.

Whether or not they will go through with it is another story.
    Lots of divorces are in newspapers as legal matter. This can be proof of the other party being served for example. Some go a step further with the formal notice of "all debts incurred by this individual...etc" but that's not as common.

It's not for looky-loos but a formal legal process that most people just ride along with to get through the process. Yay for first hand knowledge based upon a failed marriage! I knew it would come in handy.

I agree up thread that some of the twitter issues might be that they had started being in talks with another show about their lives since they are the only reasonable poster child of things working out here. Also I think they're both very young and with that comes emotions.

On a side note I've always wondered, did she not do any well baby check ups with that baby of hers? As that particular issue should have been noticed by a medical professional before that point.

Intelligence does not come and go, it is generally thought to be a relatively consistent element over the life course of an individual, absent some kind of physical injury or illness such as dementia. I do not believe that Jenelle is intelligent at ALL. In the past she may not have been as messed up in her choices as she is now, but I don't think she is smart. I would guess that her IQ is below average at best, and when she thinks at all, its in a very concrete manner. She does not seem to get cause and effect at all, which is an aspect of IQ. Her grammar alone is enough to drive me to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    Intelligence does not come and go, it is generally thought to be a relatively consistent element over the life course of an individual, absent some kind of physical injury or illness such as dementia. I do not believe that Jenelle is intelligent at ALL. In the past she may not have been as messed up in her choices as she is now, but I don't think she is smart. I would guess that her IQ is below average at best, and when she thinks at all, its in a very concrete manner. She does not seem to get cause and effect at all, which is an aspect of IQ. Her grammar alone is enough to drive me to drink.
    Jenelle is an addict. She likely has done brain damage from the substances she has decided to use and that in part is going to affect her ability to reason. Unless her brain is allowed to repair itself (which would mean not using substances) she will will perpetually be at this state of development. I don't think she's stupid but I don't think she was particularly smart aside from manipulative and street smart but that doesn't take particularly much to be.

as for leah and Corey..I am sorry to hear it..I was really pulling for those kids...maybe they can get some help and save things before it becomes final..but since we don't know the real reason behind it we can only guess
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I recall it doesn't seem so long ago that Leah was sitting there with this worried look telling Corey that she just didn't feel ready to get married. She knew is wasn't right. I only wish she had gone with her instincts. Leah's mom told her to call it off if she wasn't sure. Too bad Corey pushed her so hard. I hope she didn't feel pressured by the tv show to get married.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567