+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rumor Mill *possible spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: Rumor Mill *possible spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Caitlin.

But didn't they do two seasons with the first group of girls? Have they already done two season with this group too?
    they did two seasons and the third comes out in June. I'm very excited, as i LOVE those girls...well Maci and Catelynn and Farrah. Not so much Amber.

if I a correct..Jenelle is the youngest of her siblings
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    if I a correct..Jenelle is the youngest of her siblings
    You are correct.

well I guess those of you who noticed something was off at the reunion show was right...this saddens me..I was so hoping they would make it

‘Teen Mom’ Leah Messer & Corey Simms Pick Up Papers Post-Split - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

We all just watched their happy nuptials on the Teen Mom 2 finale, but OK! has learned exclusively that MTV reality stars Leah Messer and Corey Simms just left a West Virgina courthouse this morning to move forward with their separation.
    OK! was able to confirm that Corey and Leah picked up either divorce or custody papers.

Deputy clerk Clarissa Harishaw at the Clay County Circuit Court told OK! “nothing has been filed today,” but did confirm they picked up papers this morning.

OK! GALLERY: TEEN MOM LEAH MESSER TAKES HER TWINS OUT FOR A GIRLS’-ONLY BREAKFAST

A source told OK! that Corey met with his lawyer at 10 p.m. Tuesday night.

As we previously reported, the couple has been fighting over financial issues and their living situation, causing a rift in their relationship.

In the new issue of OK!, we reveal details on the split of this one time happy couple, and Leah’s custody battle over their twin girls.

“He and Leah have been living apart for two weeks now, and he has been very happy,” a pal of Corey’s tells OK! in our new issue.

The couple married on Oct. 17 in Charleston, West Virginia, and their ceremony was documented on the Teen Mom 2 finale. They are parents to 16-month-old twin girls — Aleeah and Aliannah.

it says he dumped her and is trying to get full custody of the girls

I hope they manage to work it out I really and trully do

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I guess those of you who noticed something was off at the reunion show was right...this saddens me..I was so hoping they would make it

‘Teen Mom’ Leah Messer & Corey Simms Pick Up Papers Post-Split - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

We all just watched their happy nuptials on the Teen Mom 2 finale, but OK! has learned exclusively that MTV reality stars Leah Messer and Corey Simms just left a West Virgina courthouse this morning to move forward with their separation.
    OK! was able to confirm that Corey and Leah picked up either divorce or custody papers.

Deputy clerk Clarissa Harishaw at the Clay County Circuit Court told OK! “nothing has been filed today,” but did confirm they picked up papers this morning.

OK! GALLERY: TEEN MOM LEAH MESSER TAKES HER TWINS OUT FOR A GIRLS’-ONLY BREAKFAST

A source told OK! that Corey met with his lawyer at 10 p.m. Tuesday night.

As we previously reported, the couple has been fighting over financial issues and their living situation, causing a rift in their relationship.

In the new issue of OK!, we reveal details on the split of this one time happy couple, and Leah’s custody battle over their twin girls.

“He and Leah have been living apart for two weeks now, and he has been very happy,” a pal of Corey’s tells OK! in our new issue.

The couple married on Oct. 17 in Charleston, West Virginia, and their ceremony was documented on the Teen Mom 2 finale. They are parents to 16-month-old twin girls — Aleeah and Aliannah.

it says he dumped her and is trying to get full custody of the girls

I hope they manage to work it out I really and trully do

I'm not sure I'd believe anything OK magazine printed without it being verified elsewhere, no matter what they say about having verified their sources. All those gossipy, celebrity mags have a rather iffy reputation for accuracy.

I'm not sure I'd believe anything OK magazine printed without it being verified elsewhere, no matter what they say about having verified their sources. All those gossipy, celebrity mags have a rather iffy reputation for accuracy.
    well for once I hope they aren't telling the truth..but it would be my luck that the one story I want to be false would be true

FORT Regular

I agree that it's probably a load of crap. i follow leah on twitter and shes still continued to say how blessed she is to have corey in her life, which she probably wouldn't if he dumped her and fought her for custody.

OK & In Touch are the worst when it comes to printing stories that are so false. If half the crap they printed was true, Jennifer Aniston would have a litter of kids by now & Brad & Angelina would have 100, & be split up. I can't believe they don't get sued.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Unfortunately, according to his Twitter account, Corey is confirming the legal separation, though he's also saying he hopes they can work things out (although in another tweet, he says that some people are meant to be together forever and some people aren't). Corey says he's living with his mom right now.

I didn't read much of the twitter account on-line, because, well, most of the time they're not very interesting no matter who's writing them, and not to be unkind, but writing isn't necessarily one of Corey's primary talents. I couldn't find any comments from Leah.

They're also reporting (or teasing a similar report) the same thing on E! News right now.

FORT Regular

Unfortunately, according to his Twitter account, Corey is confirming the legal separation, though he's also saying he hopes they can work things out (although in another tweet, he says that some people are meant to be together forever and some people aren't). Corey says he's living with his mom right now.

I didn't read much of the twitter account on-line, because, well, most of the time they're not very interesting no matter who's writing them, and not to be unkind, but writing isn't necessarily one of Corey's primary talents. I couldn't find any comments from Leah.

They're also reporting (or teasing a similar report) the same thing on E! News right now.
    I was just about to comment on that; I just got on twitter and Corey did say that he and Leah are separating, although I still find it hard to believe that the split is as nasty as the magazines make it out to be. And I also agree that Corey is not the most well-educated writer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast