+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rumor Mill *possible spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Rumor Mill *possible spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    So I was leafing through a magazine in the grocery store, although I can't remember which one. The headline on the front said "who's expecting triplets" with a picture of Jenelle and Leah. Very misleading, and one of the many reasons I don't buy magazines based on the cover story. On the inside it said that Jenelle's sister Ashleigh is moving home to Barbara's house to await the arrival of her triplets. I have no idea what she is thinking moving into that house with three more babies. I can't even fathom that...goodness.

OMG....that house didn't seem very big to me. Where would they put three more babies? Plus, Barbara is just about on her last nerve as it is. Three more babies is just going to create more havoc--one new baby can mess up the sleep schedules of all the adults in a house, but three???

I sincerely hope, for everyone's sake, that Ashleigh is a much better mother than Jenelle. Or Barbara, for that matter.

By the way, I saw the same magazine as I was buying groceries today and thought, "Yeah, sure--that's a misleading headline." Sure enough, it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    OMG....that house didn't seem very big to me. Where would they put three more babies? Plus, Barbara is just about on her last nerve as it is. Three more babies is just going to create more havoc--one new baby can mess up the sleep schedules of all the adults in a house, but three???

I sincerely hope, for everyone's sake, that Ashleigh is a much better mother than Jenelle. Or Barbara, for that matter.

By the way, I saw the same magazine as I was buying groceries today and thought, "Yeah, sure--that's a misleading headline." Sure enough, it was.
    I hope we get to see some of it just because I want to see the interaction between Jenelle's sister and their mom..according to Jenelle none of the kids want anything to do with Barbara...so it will be interesting to see their relationship
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

I hope Ashleigh is responsible enough to take care of three kids otherwise poor Barbara is going to have to turn those kids over to child services...there is no way she can hold down a job and take care of three more baby Jace's. I hope Ashleigh asked her permission and isn't planning on just showing up pregnant with triplets and demanding to stay there. That's a big thing to throw on anybody; especially someone who already has one baby in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    I hope Ashleigh is responsible enough to take care of three kids otherwise poor Barbara is going to have to turn those kids over to child services...there is no way she can hold down a job and take care of three more baby Jace's. I hope Ashleigh asked her permission and isn't planning on just showing up pregnant with triplets and demanding to stay there. That's a big thing to throw on anybody; especially someone who already has one baby in the house.
    well you can just ask Leah...it takes more than one person to take care of multiples..but I am more interested in the relationship between the daughter and Barbara ..I think it will give me a better understanding if there is any truth to the things Jenelle says about how she has/does treat her children..but with three new babies on the scene poor Jace is gonna get lost in the multitude
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

If Ashleigh, Jenelle's sister, is returning home pregnant with triplets, I think we know one thing about Barbara's relationship with her children. No matter how strained they feel their relationships with their mother are, they return home when they get in over their heads and expect Barbara to take them in. And she does.

I'm not saying that's necessarily healthy for anyone involved. I'm just saying it appears to be happening.

I'd also say that if Barbara isn't thrilled to be hosting an additional three babies and gets into arguments with Ashleigh too, that I wouldn't find that terribly surprising either. But then, I'm not sure any grandma would be all that thrilled at suddenly having to raise/help raise four grandchildren under the age of two while still working a job where she's making barely over minimum wage (which is what Barbara said about her job once) and living in a relatively small home.

FORT Regular

If Ashleigh, Jenelle's sister, is returning home pregnant with triplets, I think we know one thing about Barbara's relationship with her children. No matter how strained they feel their relationships with their mother are, they return home when they get in over their heads and expect Barbara to take them in. And she does.

I'm not saying that's necessarily healthy for anyone involved. I'm just saying it appears to be happening.

I'd also say that if Barbara isn't thrilled to be hosting an additional three babies and gets into arguments with Ashleigh too, that I wouldn't find that terribly surprising either. But then, I'm not sure any grandma would be all that thrilled at suddenly having to raise/help raise four grandchildren under the age of two while still working a job where she's making barely over minimum wage (which is what Barbara said about her job once) and living in a relatively small home.
    I agree. She needs to step up and say no sometimes, especially when it is in the best interest of one (or apparently four) of her grandchildren. She needs to tell Jenelle she can't move back when she's being arrested left and right, and maybe she needs to tell Ashleigh she needs to look for her own place to raise her three children because her mother's house simply is not big enough for four grown adults and four babies under 2.

FORT Fogey

Frankly, I think if Ashleigh and Jenelle expect to live with Barbara--and bring four kids into the deal too--they should absolutely have to chip in financially for the house payment, the utilities, the groceries etc. and/or work for their keep by cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, doing the shopping etc. If Jenelle is the youngest, then Ashleigh has to be over eighteen too, so legally they're adults, and Barbara is no longer legally liable for taking care of them. If they moved in with anyone else, they couldn't mooch off them indefinitely, so they should expect to do their share while living with their mom too.

They should also abide by house rules set down by Barbara, and if they don't like them, they should leave. For instance, just because Jenelle thinks she needs to smoke pot to unwind does not mean Barbara has to put up with her smoking weed in her front yard. In fact, if Barbara should catch Jenelle smoking pot on her property again, she should just call the cops--and make it clear to Jenelle that's exactly what she intends to do.

I doubt we will see anymore filming of this group of girls. Recall how after they did Teen Mom the other ones disappeared. (Maci, Farrah, Amber and the one who placed her baby for adoption. I can't believe I forgot her hame.)

FORT Fogey

Ashleigh will probably be a stay at home mom and that will help Barbara and Jase's situation a lot. I just hope it means Jenelle won't be around the house anymore.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I doubt we will see anymore filming of this group of girls. Recall how after they did Teen Mom the other ones disappeared. (Maci, Farrah, Amber and the one who placed her baby for adoption. I can't believe I forgot her hame.)
    Caitlin.

But didn't they do two seasons with the first group of girls? Have they already done two season with this group too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast