+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rumor Mill *possible spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Rumor Mill *possible spoilers*

I saw the Life and Style magazine with the headlines about Leah/Chelsea and the baby news on it in the gym. Since it wasn't going to cost me anything to read it, I did. It's Chelsea's friend Meghan who's pregnant--three of Chelsea's friends have now gotten pregnant.

Leah is NOT pregnant. The article indicates that she and Cory would like to have a boy next, but that they want a chance to plan the pregnancy. Leah's also quoted as saying she wants to finish her schooling first and that maybe in ten years or so, they could try for a boy. The headline is extremely misleading. She and Cory are both working, by the way, and Cory's parents watch the girls while they work. Allie is making progress on walking too, so evidently Leah's fears that she would never walk were, fortunately, unfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I saw the Life and Style magazine with the headlines about Leah/Chelsea and the baby news on it in the gym. Since it wasn't going to cost me anything to read it, I did. It's Chelsea's friend Meghan who's pregnant--three of Chelsea's friends have now gotten pregnant.

Leah is NOT pregnant. The article indicates that she and Cory would like to have a boy next, but that they want a chance to plan the pregnancy. Leah's also quoted as saying she wants to finish her schooling first and that maybe in ten years or so, they could try for a boy. The headline is extremely misleading. She and Cory are both working, by the way, and Cory's parents watch the girls while they work. Allie is making progress on walking too, so evidently Leah's fears that she would never walk were, fortunately, unfounded.
    well I figured the part about Chelsa was about Megan...I think someone said they saw MTV doing some filming or pictures at Megan's house recently

At least Corey and Leah are showing some maturity..and I hope when they do plan another that they get a heathly boy as they want
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post

Well I'm glad someone finally read it! But that's great that they're being smart and thinking ahead.

FORT Fogey

OH great so Meghan saw Chelsea getting a gig on MTV and decided she wanted to ride that gravy train too? My gosh this is really becoming sickening, these poor children. These are not accessories, and I think MTV and their goal to educate has gone backwards, and now I think it is becoming trendy to become pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    OH great so Meghan saw Chelsea getting a gig on MTV and decided she wanted to ride that gravy train too? My gosh this is really becoming sickening, these poor children. These are not accessories, and I think MTV and their goal to educate has gone backwards, and now I think it is becoming trendy to become pregnant.
    I think you're exactly right, and if you are it just proves how stupid Megan is. It's not like she's gonna get on 16 and pregnant or anything, and if she isn't gonna be on 16 and pregnant there is no way she'll be on Teen Mom...what is she thinking?

FORT Fogey

The final episode this season is an unseen footage episode. In the previews, it shows Jenelle talking to her baby's father on the phone. Which baby's father was it? Jenelle got into an internet feud online because one of her friends told the media that the guy she said was the father was not actually the father. The father was Jenelle's good friend's boyfriend. This is not the guy who appeared on 16 and Pregnant. Jenelle confirmed this. The guy in the preview said that he gave Barbara custody of Jase. But is this the real father or not? I am really confused.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    The final episode this season is an unseen footage episode. In the previews, it shows Jenelle talking to her baby's father on the phone. Which baby's father was it? Jenelle got into an internet feud online because one of her friends told the media that the guy she said was the father was not actually the father. The father was Jenelle's good friend's boyfriend. This is not the guy who appeared on 16 and Pregnant. Jenelle confirmed this. The guy in the preview said that he gave Barbara custody of Jase. But is this the real father or not? I am really confused.
    I don't know the answer to your question and with Jenelle..there is no telling..I just hope its not one of those cases you see on tv where a woman gets 10 tests on different men to find out who the father of her child is
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I don't know the answer to your question and with Jenelle..there is no telling..I just hope its not one of those cases you see on tv where a woman gets 10 tests on different men to find out who the father of her child is
    If it is, send her to Maury. That's not what Teen Mom is supposed to be about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    If it is, send her to Maury. That's not what Teen Mom is supposed to be about.
    But It would make a hell of an interesting season 2!

FORT Regular

So I was leafing through a magazine in the grocery store, although I can't remember which one. The headline on the front said "who's expecting triplets" with a picture of Jenelle and Leah. Very misleading, and one of the many reasons I don't buy magazines based on the cover story. On the inside it said that Jenelle's sister Ashleigh is moving home to Barbara's house to await the arrival of her triplets. I have no idea what she is thinking moving into that house with three more babies. I can't even fathom that...goodness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast