+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Leah

Leah

Former cheerleader Leah is the teen mother of twins Alianna and Aleeah. From a small town outside of Charlestown, West Virignia, Leah sacrificed everything her senior year in order to graduate, take care of her babies and try to make things work with her daughters' father, Corey. However, because Leah cheated on him with her ex-boyfriend, the two broke up and have a turbulent relationship.

Leah is a country girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and when she discovers that Alianna is developing at a slower rate than her sister, she reaches out to Corey. Now that one of their daughters is sick, the two strengthen their bond, reconciling to be there and committing to one another. As they grow closer, the continue to move fast, with a whirlwind proposal and a wedding looming in the near future.

Re: Leah

I was so happy to see that she finally realized what a great guy she had in Corey, she treated him like dirt on their 16 and Pregnant episode and he didn't even kind of deserve it. I hope he can forgive her because I'd love to see them get back together.

Trying to be careful in case someone hasn't seen the previews for this season, but to also link to someone those who have might like seeing.That is a link inside my spoiler, I renamed it to not give away what you will find if you follow it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    There are already pictures from their wedding online: Spoilers!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Their girls are so cute - love the little glasses!
    _(Moo!)

Click to see Spoiler:
    I can't believe she did those tacky striped nails for her wedding!!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

The fashions in their town are quite surprising. I do think that Leah's change of heart regarding the father of her girls may have been due to frustration that the other young man didn't work out as she had hoped and she wanted someone to step in and help her as a dad to the girls. I hope I'm wrong because I would hate to see her become dissatisfied with him again and start becoming interested in someone else. That's the vibe I get from her.

Love this girl. <3

Thanks for the spoilers!

FORT Fan

To be fair to her in regards to how she treated Corey back on 16 & pregnant-she had only been dating him for a MONTH when she got pregnant. How many people actually do stay with their rebounds? I always felt like it was pretty normal of her to be questioning whether she wanted to stay with him because she felt like she had to for the twins or if she wanted to stay with him because she actually wanted him. Was it wrong of her to cheat instead of being up front and telling him that she wanted to see other people? yeah, but you have to remember, she had two new babies, she was hormonal, and she obviously still had some unresolved issues with her ex. She would have had to figure all that out in order to make it with Corey.

I do really like these two though. They're clearly always putting their daughters first, and it's so nice to see one of the fathers stepping up and actually BEING a father

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;4159811;
    To be fair to her in regards to how she treated Corey back on 16 & pregnant-she had only been dating him for a MONTH when she got pregnant. How many people actually do stay with their rebounds? I always felt like it was pretty normal of her to be questioning whether she wanted to stay with him because she felt like she had to for the twins or if she wanted to stay with him because she actually wanted him. Was it wrong of her to cheat instead of being up front and telling him that she wanted to see other people? yeah, but you have to remember, she had two new babies, she was hormonal, and she obviously still had some unresolved issues with her ex. She would have had to figure all that out in order to make it with Corey.

I do really like these two though. They're clearly always putting their daughters first, and it's so nice to see one of the fathers stepping up and actually BEING a father

You made some very good points here! I hated her on her original 16 & Preg. episode because she was so bad to Corey, but by the end of it I felt bad for her because she seemed to genuinely realize how badly she screwed things up. and I don't mean only in terms of "oh I'm alone now!" but in terms of she realized that Corey really is a good guy & she didn't appreciate what a good dad he is to the girls, as well as being good to her.

And ITA with you that he really is one of the very few dads that is actually acting like a dad! In fact, as far as I know, he's also the only one who has even made any sacrifices & lifestyle changes for his kids (he sold his truck to get a more fam-friendly vehicle).
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

I don't necessarily blame her for not seeing how great he was either, because again, they were only together for such a short time beforehand. That's not to say that Corey isn't being smart in moving slowly, but it's good that they can move on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast