+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Jenelle

For beach bunny Jenelle, life in sunny Oak Island, North Carolina isn't as carefree as it used to be. Since giving birth to her son Jace, Jenelle has found it tough to reconcile the responsibilities of motherhood with her love of partying. Because Jace's father is completely out of the picture, Jenelle relies heavily on her own mother, Barbara, for help raising Jace, a dependency that aggravates their already rocky relationship. Jenelle struggles to prove herself as a mom while trying to establish her independence and maintain her teenage life -- which means lots of time out with her friends. Barbara thinks Jenelle is doing everything wrong, and that the baby needs a responsible mother, so she sues Jenelle for custody.

Upon realizing she can't afford to fight her mother in a courtroom, Jenelle agrees to sign over custody of Jace temporarily. Trying to get her life on track, she enrolls in college classes, tries to support herself financially, and finds a new romance with Keiffer. However the path to success isn't as easy as she anticipates, and she finds herself battling Barbara to be allowed to spend time with her son and desperate to keep a roof over her head.

As she vacillates between her dual roles as mom and teenager, she must decide if she's willing to sacrifice her youth and freedom for the sake of her son.

Re: Jenelle

She's a real piece of work, isn't she? I saw this cover posted on ontd.

Yikes!

This chick is crazy!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

She's horrible. I want to mute the show when she comes on. Where does she get off treating her mother like that? Completely disrespectful.
    Wake up and be awesome

Once again one of the mothers becomes violent and assaults someone. Did you see her hit her mom after they argued about the computer? She and Amber need to enroll in the same class on how to stay out of prison.

I think a drug test on Jenelle would be a good idea. I think something is causing a lot of her rage.

Oh, did you hear her tell Jace to wait for a minute while she went into another room to get his towel? You NEVER leave a baby that age in a tub....not even for a minute.

I live in the same state as she lives and the legal age for drinking is 21. How is she able to go to all these drinking establishments under 21. Plus she and her friends have been doing it for years. even before she turned 18. Those places need to be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4146931;
    Once again one of the mothers becomes violent and assaults someone. Did you see her hit her mom after they argued about the computer? She and Amber need to enroll in the same class on how to stay out of prison.

I think a drug test on Jenelle would be a good idea. I think something is causing a lot of her rage.

Oh, did you hear her tell Jace to wait for a minute while she went into another room to get his towel? You NEVER leave a baby that age in a tub....not even for a minute.

I live in the same state as she lives and the legal age for drinking is 21. How is she able to go to all these drinking establishments under 21. Plus she and her friends have been doing it for years. even before she turned 18. Those places need to be held accountable.
    Yup, we have another Amber. She needs some serious intervention not just for all her partying but for the abuse on her mother. Ya, it does appear that her Mother pushes her buttons, well then get yourself a job and get an apt with your baby if you don't like it. Period. But she NEEDS her Mother.
    The towel incident, crap, I thought for a sec that Jace was going to go under when Jenelle stood up, said that and left ... just me being paranoid but omg, to leave Jace in a tub of water ... just so wrong.
    Well by the cover on that magazine, the courts are looking out for Jace. Jenelle cannot possibly say she did not deserve this ... I can just imagine what was going on WHEN THE CAMERAS WERE NOT RUNNING.

Oh and Debb, the legal drinking age is 21 in all of the USA.
    KAREN

The whole issue with the towel/tub is why I could never be on this show or any like it. Nobody is the perfect mother, but I would think that we would all try to do things perfectly when the cameras were on us, that we would be conscious of all of the eyes on us and be extra super careful to avoid even the appearance of being unsafe. So if she thinks it's okay to do that on camera, what does she think is ok to do off camera?

In reality, in the tub she had him, at his age, of course the risk is minimal, but a mature mother still knows babies and water do not mix period end of sentence, and to allow cameras to catch you being so casual with it.. it's unsettling.

I keep thinking of all the documented footage her mother has on her side.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4147059;
    The whole issue with the towel/tub is why I could never be on this show or any like it. Nobody is the perfect mother, but I would think that we would all try to do things perfectly when the cameras were on us, that we would be conscious of all of the eyes on us and be extra super careful to avoid even the appearance of being unsafe. So if she thinks it's okay to do that on camera, what does she think is ok to do off camera?

In reality, in the tub she had him, at his age, of course the risk is minimal, but a mature mother still knows babies and water do not mix period end of sentence, and to allow cameras to catch you being so casual with it.. it's unsettling.

I keep thinking of all the documented footage her mother has on her side.

Yeah, it's sickening to watch this girl. Somehow I don't think she became that way overnight though. I think she probably was a spoiled, mean kid at age 4 and her mom never taught her any self control. Now at 18 what can you do? Rules and limitations at age 8 would have helped.

FORT Fogey

I am disappointed mtv would give money to this girl and let her be on Teen Mom 2. They know she is reckless and that she has a drug problem. She even bragged about smoking weed while she was pregnant with her son. They knew about all of this and they still put her on the show. I think that is terrible. It is similar to the Amber situation except I think they left a lot of the Amber-Gary drama out of the show. I think MTV will air out Jenelle's dirty laundry. If you've seen the gossip sites, you will know what I am talking about.

FORT Regular

I think it is totally uncalled for for Janelle to hit her mother or yell at her or speak to her in the way she does. However, I see where sometimes she gets frustrated with her mom. Her mom does try to do everything for Jace and sometimes she doesn't even let Janelle do things first, like with the bath situations and getting him dressed. If Janelle is neglecting Jace it's fine for her mom to do those things, but she shouldn't automatically assume Janelle won't do it. I know this because my mom went through the same thing with me while we were living with my grandmother. My grandmother always did everything for me and didn't trust my mom doing it, so it was hard for my mom to take care of me herself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast