+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

FORT Fogey

Re: Jenelle

What was Britney arrested for getting beat up? Jenelle and her cronies attacked her verbally and physically. What was she supposed to do differently?

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    What was Britney arrested for getting beat up? Jenelle and her cronies attacked her verbally and physically. What was she supposed to do differently?
    because she fought back..go figure....so what the law is saying here..if someone attacks you..you can press charges but you also face charges if you defend yourself and fight back..so what was she supposed to do..just lay there and let Jeanelle beat up on her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what I understand, you have a right to defend yourself, but it has to be on the same level as in the way that you are being attacked; if you're attacked with fists, you cannot go in with a weapon, I don't think. There was, obviously, something else upon which to base charges.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Having the fight video readily available certainly isn't going to help her dream of getting custody of Jace back any time soon.
    Do you really think she wants custody of Jace? I don't. I think she says what she knows people want to hear, & what will keep her getting checks from MTV. I don't think she cares at all about having custody of that baby. All she cares about is getting high & having a boyfriend.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

You know it's really odd, but they don't have Jenelle's name in the system for assault on Britney Truett. Britney was charged with engaging in an affray (fight). I have seen people who were defending themself charged with that. I think LE does it so they can get everyone there in court before the judge and let the judge decide who was assaulting and who was defending. I don't think it's fair though. Here's the link for Britney. I have no idea why Jenelle isn't listed for anything other than her old charges. Odd.

Calendars / Error page

FORT Newbie

This is a case of arrest one (Jenelle) and get three free (Keiffer, Britany Truett - the gal who fought with her in the video and Brittany Maggard - the one who instigated Jenelle into fighting by pushing her). I doubt if these these legal charges will enlighten Jenelle's senses about her priorities in life (Jace, college, civic duty, and something called a "future"). She's run into the law many times but it does not faze her, rather it only fuels her rage, propelling her to risk harm towards herself and others even further.

Jenelle needs professional help from a psychiatrist and psychologist. It is only lifeline left for her to make amends in her life.

FORT Fogey

I finally saw the fight--or part of it--on E! As awful as it was, I was actually expecting it to be much worse, which is why I never looked at the on-line footage (but then, E! may not have shown the worst of it either).

They mentioned Kiefer was arrested the same night for possession of cocaine. And you know, for all her protestations that she only smokes pot, if Kiefer is doing cocaine, Jenelle probably is too.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    She was, TMZ has her mugshot up as well.
    She has a smug look on her face in the mugshot. Keiffer on the other hand is grinning from ear to ear. Perhaps he was hallucinating that it was a modeling photo shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Do you really think she wants custody of Jace? I don't. I think she says what she knows people want to hear, & what will keep her getting checks from MTV. I don't think she cares at all about having custody of that baby. All she cares about is getting high & having a boyfriend.
    I totally agree. I do not believe for one second that Jenelle cares one bit about regaining custody of Jace.

i'm not a supporter of jenelle or anything but we really do't know the backstory to this fight. maybe the girl isn't pressing charges bc she did something to instigate the fight or did something worthy of a beat down . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by reemcook View Post
    Jenelle's dodged the bullet on the videotaped abuse on her friend of seven years, Britany. Britany does not want to file any charges, opting instead to "move on" with her life (perhaps she is afraid of retaliation?). Unfortunately, it enables Jenelle to continue on the current path of rage and self-destruction.

To bring a child into this world; and deprive him/her of love is heartbreaking. Poor Jace.

+ Reply to Thread