+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Jenelle

Some people are just guided missles for prison. Determination, determination, determination.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Jeanelle...Jeanelle...when are you gonna grow up and forget about boys here I was thinking after the laster article she was finally getting on the right track..but NOOOOOO she has to get back together with Keifer

Teen Mom's Jenelle—Is She Really Back With Slacker Boyfriend? - E! Online

We'll let Jenelle Evans field that one herself:

"Yes," the Teen Mom 2 trainwreck tells E! News. "We are back together."

What the what?!

How about those pesky assault allegations she made against her on-off-back-on slacker of a boyfriend, Kieffer Delp? And the ones he in turn lobbed back at her?

PHOTOS: 16 and Pregnant's Teen Moms: Where Are They Now?

Those are history. Along with reconciliation, Jenelle, 19, and Kieffer, 20, agreed to drop their dueling complaints.

The dynamic duo, who while together were homeless, caught using drugs and stealing her mother's credit cards for an impromptu road trip—which resulted in Jenelle's firing from her waitressing job. (Kieffer, a high school dropout, hasn't expressed any interest in joining the ranks of the employed.) Jenelle was shown on Teen Mom 2 sleeping in her car after she ran out of cash and Kieffer hightailed it back to New Jersey.

But all that drama is apparently forgotten.

Added bonus: Jenelle will also avoid jail...at least for now.

See, the Teen Mom star was facing some quality time behind bars for contempt of court for skipping a hearing in the now-dismissed assault case. But her lawyer tells us the judge let it slide after Jenelle finally made it to court yesterday and explained she had car trouble and didn't have cash for a cab.

"Her mom was not able to give her a ride [either], "says attorney Dustin Sullivan. "She has been in court every single time and that was the only time she missed a hearing. Once we explained that to the court, they dismissed the contempt charge."

But Jenelle's legal troubles do not end there. Baby Jace's teen mom is facing multiple misdemeanor charges from two separate cases.

On April 14, Jenelle has a hearing on counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and breaking and entering.

Then, on April 29, Jenelle has another hearing regarding the charges against her of breaking and entering, injury to real property, trespassing and making harassing phone calls. Sullivan says he hopes that all the charges against his client will be dismissed.

Is it too much to hope that Jenelle will dismiss Kieffer?
    Does anyone know what the second set of charges stem from? I only knew of the ones shen she and Keiffer were staying in the abandoned house. When did the other stuff happen?

I just checked the court calendar for NC courts and Jenelle is listed for 3 charges set for April 14. B&E, possession of Marijuana and paraphanelia. I checked the state system. If she has other charges they must be in another state.
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-24-2011 at 08:21 PM.

[VIDEO] 'Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans BRUTAL Fight Video | TMZ.com

Watch this distrubing video of Jenelle beating up another girl.
    KAREN

I saw it, was coming here to post about it! I hope that girl presses charges against Jenelle. Send her to jail and let her sit there for a while. Then she cant complain about not having a place to sleep. Think Ive given up hope for her, myself.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How Stupid. Jenelle is acting like 19 year old trash, and hangs out with trashy people.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wonder who the loser girl is standing behind Jenelle who keeps pushing her to fight. Such pathetic things they are.

Jenelle seems to have a criminal mentality. This confirms my previous posts about her probably ending up as a career criminal, in and out of bars until she is about 40 and then realizing she wasted the best years of life when she had every opportunity to make a good life for herself and Jace.

FORT Newbie

Jenelle's dodged the bullet on the videotaped abuse on her friend of seven years, Britany. Britany does not want to file any charges, opting instead to "move on" with her life (perhaps she is afraid of retaliation?). Unfortunately, it enables Jenelle to continue on the current path of rage and self-destruction.

To bring a child into this world; and deprive him/her of love is heartbreaking. Poor Jace.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Watched it....and I was cringing the entire time. I don't know who was worse...Jenelle or her friends!! And all over that loser Kiefer? Really? Can't believe the girl isn't pressing charges! I do think that if she still had Jace she wouldn't be this bad....she definitely got worse after that.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I'd like to take that Jenelle and sit her down for a face to face talk......although I've known girls like her and I honestly don't think that it would get through, anyway, to be honest. That said, I think her mother needs some help as well. Very often bipolar comes to mind when she's on........one minute she's trying to help, it seems and then next minute she's screaming. All I can say is poor little Jace.

The problem with Jenelle is not Keiffer, and its not Barbara. Its Jenelle- she is bad news. I am not sure if prison would help either, but that is where she needs to be at this point. Poor Jace

+ Reply to Thread