+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

I'm behind on this story so hopefully someone can fill me in. Why is Jenelle in the legal system? Was she arrested for something?

Quote Originally Posted by grincognito View Post
    I'm behind on this story so hopefully someone can fill me in. Why is Jenelle in the legal system? Was she arrested for something?
    According to this - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ossession.html

Her and Kieffer were arrested for marijuana possession and breaking and entering.

The link also has their mug shots.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    Thanks for the info! I saw that magazine when I was at the grocery store last night but my bf gave me the side-eye when I said I wanted to buy it. He just doesn't understand my Teen Mom love!

Click to see Spoiler:
    So glad to hear she's done with Keiffer! I guess she's no real prize herself but that guy just seemed like such a loser. I hope this means she's finally getting her life together so she can be Jace's mom.

And did the article say anything about Andrew not really being Jace's father? I read on her twitter that Andrew wasn't really the father.
    Jenelle has said several times that Andrew pays his child support. That tells me that he at least believes he's the father.

Yeah, that's what was a little confusing to me because I thought I read about it after they had stopped filming. I guess I wouldn't be surprised either way. lol

Here's a link - Teen Mom 2 Star Jenelle Evans Admits Ex-Boyfriend Andrew Isn’t Jace’s Father | Celebrity Gossip Talk and News

Saw on a "news" website yesterday that Jennelle appeared in court this past week. Im going to spoiler it because it's real time, as opposed to where we are in the show.

Click to see Spoiler:
    She was in court for charges she brought against Keiffer for assault and injury to personal property. It was continued until April, but what got me was as they were walking out of court they said they "may be getting back together." This case is separate from the case Keiffer already has pending in April for possession of marijuana and breaking and entering. Why in the world would she want to get back together with him? Grr
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Saw on a "news" website yesterday that Jennelle appeared in court this past week. Im going to spoiler it because it's real time, as opposed to where we are in the show.

Click to see Spoiler:
    She was in court for charges she brought against Keiffer for assault and injury to personal property. It was continued until April, but what got me was as they were walking out of court they said they "may be getting back together." This case is separate from the case Keiffer already has pending in April for possession of marijuana and breaking and entering. Why in the world would she want to get back together with him? Grr
    OMG. I'm now really wondering if Jenelle has even a small chance of getting her head on straight. She has every opportunity in the world to her at this time in her life. (She can get her education, make a decent living, have help with Jace, get counseling, have some fun traveling and have a little fun with her celebrity.) But she just seems to want bad things to happen. She just refuses to say yes to right things and no the wrong ones. There are just some people like that and you just can't change them no matter what you do.

I wish her the best, but honestly. I feel like I have seen people like Jenelle before. I work in the legal field and I have seen many women like Jenelle and 20 years later, they have several children, all of whom have been taken away from them and placed in foster care of other family members, they have been in and out of prison during that time and they have nothing but the clothes on their back to show for it. I pray Jenelle doesn't go down that road.
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-18-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's called immaturity. Most people change with age, moreso females. I was raised to be mature....what about you? I don't think Jenelle was.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Unfortunately in Jenelle's case I think its more than just immaturity that she will grow out of. She seems to have a profound sense of selfishness and entitlement, a real lack of understanding of other people's needs or feelings as well has a completely unrealistic view of how the world works, and she doesn't seem to think that rules apply to her. I think there is something seriously wrong and missing with her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

In my opinion, everything that you just listed defines immaturity, and I think she wants better when it comes to Jace, but she's in limbo because of the way that she has been, permissively, raised. I will admit that I have seen children with stronger sensibilities than she has, but I think these things have been encouraged in them. Children learn these things when you guide them, and by watching your actions. These people don't grow up in a vacuum...they observe and learn. Now, if they're pointed in this direction and they still "just don't get it", I think you have a bigger problem on your hands that needs outside intervention.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just bought a new magazine with Jenelle and Jace on the cover. Other photos are inside. Jace is so cute! What a handsome little boy. It has a big story about all of them. I don't have it with me, but I think it's US or Okay or something like that. It has some great updates. I'm not sure if this is considered a spoilier, but just in case, I'll put it that way.
    Click to see Spoiler:

Jenelle and Keiffer are done. She is no longer involved with him in any way. She says she did everything she could to help him, but he didn't try to help her. Her court date is coming up and she expects probation. She is living with her mom and Jace and has some specific rules on going out and caring for Jace. It sounds like she may be headed in the right direction.

Did you guys know that Andrew (Jace's dad) was convicted of assault on Jenelle in 2008? He's still out of the picture, but lives a six hour drive away. He's not in China. He does pay child support, but has no real contact with Jace.
    this article gave me some hope that maybe Jeanelle was finally getting her act together..then I read today about her court appearance with Keefer..and that maybe he was abusing her and SHE IS TALKING ABOUT THEM GETTING BACK TOGETHER...OMG...don't do it Jeanelle..it finally sounds like you are getting your life on track ..don't mess it up again

this is the quote I was referring to

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post

Click to see Spoiler:
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread