+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

FORT Newbie

Re: Jenelle

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;4181430;
    One thing that irritates me is when Jenelle says she has to "babysit" Jace...shows you where her head is. Can't stand her mother, if I had to listen to that high pitched annoying voice bitching at me I think I would lose it too! This is just a straight up dysfunctional family all the way around...poor baby Jace!
    I totally agree with you. It's sad that you have to say your babysitting your own child.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;4181811;
    it is painful watching that mother and daughter scream at each other at the top of their lungs while holding Jace- they are both truly awful. But at least the mother is stepping up to take care of Jace.
    I truly think they are ignorant of how their behavior will effect Jace. He is learning how to treat others by watching how they treat each other. They way they are behaving, he is bound for juvenile court in less than 10 years.

They both need parenting classes and counseling to learn how to communicate with each other. I think that that Janelle's mother needs to have Janelle sign a contract. It's a common thing to do with people in their situation. It spells out exactly what is expected and what is not allowed. That way it's in writing and no reason to nag and constantly argue about Janelle's behavior. She is either abiding by the agreement or she isn't. She should have consequences for violating the rules, other than her mom yelling at her. That accomplishes nothing.

Janelle's new boyfriend is a problem. Sorry for being so suspicious, but he reminds me of some guys I have met.

He comes off great by his own description, but you have to really listen to what he is saying. Janelle's too young to understand this. It comes with experience. When someone tells you getting a job is NO problem, but yet they have no job, they are lying. When someone boasts of their job skills and experience and yet they don't apply them, there is a problem. Whe someone says they left their family and took off to a new city with no money, job or belongings, it doesn't mean they are brave, it means they have poor judgment and planning skills and most likely was kicked out of the family member's home. Why? She needs to do a criminal background check. Don't just let strangers be around your babies. PLEASE, mothers protect your children instead of being all starry eyed in love with a man. It could spell danger.

Jenelle has made some bad choices, & continues to do so, but sometimes I kinda feel sorry for her. Although Jenelle is ultimately responsible for her own decisions, her mother does bear some responsibilty for contributing to Jenelle being the person that she is. Her mother is very negative & even when Jenelle tries to do something right, her mom focuses on what Jenelle did wrong. So it really shouldn't be too surprising that Jenelle doesn't even try to please her mom anymore. But Jenelle does need to figure out that she needs to be a better person for herself & for Jace, & make responsible choices, regardless of how her mother acts.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4187561;
    Her mother is very negative & even when Jenelle tries to do something right, her mom focuses on what Jenelle did wrong. So it really shouldn't be too surprising that Jenelle doesn't even try to please her mom anymore. But Jenelle does need to figure out that she needs to be a better person for herself & for Jace, & make responsible choices, regardless of how her mother acts.
    I thought it was awful the way her mom treated her when she got a job. Jenelle took initiative to go apply a bunch of places and was excited that she landed a waitressing job. However, we never hear her mom say anything about how she was proud of Jenelle for working hard, or getting a job, or trying to support Jace. All we hear is her mom freaking out because Jenelle bought a 3 dollar skirt.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I totally agree with you guys about Jenelle's mom. Jenelle is trying to better herself so she can get Jayce back. Does she make some stupid decisions? Yes, she does. But her mother is just so negative and screams at Jenelle for everything constantly. I can't stand to listen to her sometimes.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey

Jenelle would be much more likely to continue to make positive decisions if she knew there would be positive outcomes. Barbara clearly doesn't understand that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenelle is her mother's twin, lookswise.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just bought a new magazine with Jenelle and Jace on the cover. Other photos are inside. Jace is so cute! What a handsome little boy. It has a big story about all of them. I don't have it with me, but I think it's US or Okay or something like that. It has some great updates. I'm not sure if this is considered a spoilier, but just in case, I'll put it that way.
    Click to see Spoiler:

Jenelle and Keiffer are done. She is no longer involved with him in any way. She says she did everything she could to help him, but he didn't try to help her. Her court date is coming up and she expects probation. She is living with her mom and Jace and has some specific rules on going out and caring for Jace. It sounds like she may be headed in the right direction.

Did you guys know that Andrew (Jace's dad) was convicted of assault on Jenelle in 2008? He's still out of the picture, but lives a six hour drive away. He's not in China. He does pay child support, but has no real contact with Jace.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just bought a new magazine with Jenelle and Jace on the cover. Other photos are inside. Jace is so cute! What a handsome little boy. It has a big story about all of them. I don't have it with me, but I think it's US or Okay or something like that. It has some great updates. I'm not sure if this is considered a spoilier, but just in case, I'll put it that way.
    Click to see Spoiler:

Jenelle and Keiffer are done. She is no longer involved with him in any way. She says she did everything she could to help him, but he didn't try to help her. Her court date is coming up and she expects probation. She is living with her mom and Jace and has some specific rules on going out and caring for Jace. It sounds like she may be headed in the right direction.

Did you guys know that Andrew (Jace's dad) was convicted of assault on Jenelle in 2008? He's still out of the picture, but lives a six hour drive away. He's not in China. He does pay child support, but has no real contact with Jace.
    Thanks for the info! I saw that magazine when I was at the grocery store last night but my bf gave me the side-eye when I said I wanted to buy it. He just doesn't understand my Teen Mom love!

Click to see Spoiler:
    So glad to hear she's done with Keiffer! I guess she's no real prize herself but that guy just seemed like such a loser. I hope this means she's finally getting her life together so she can be Jace's mom.

And did the article say anything about Andrew not really being Jace's father? I read on her twitter that Andrew wasn't really the father.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    So glad to hear Andrew is paying child support! Even if he's too ignorant to want to see his own child, he should still be held responsible for helping Janelle. Jace is his child too.

And YAY! Keiffer is gone! He was a piece of trash, sorry to say. But i'm glad to know something good is ahead for her

+ Reply to Thread