+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

I wonder if Jenelle's divorce has come through yet from her existing husband.

Jenelle is not equipped to be a parent. She has zero coping skills. She has zero ability to delay gratification and zero ability to stop using pot. She lacks any understanding of her own issues and no ability to plan for more than a day in advance. It's a disaster in the making and when the child is taken, she'll blame someone else, probably her mom. lol
    holly71 likes this.

According to her Twitter, Jenelle has given birth to baby boy Kaiser. I feel so sorry for him having Nathan and Jenelle as parents.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    According to her Twitter, Jenelle has given birth to baby boy Kaiser. I feel so sorry for him having Nathan and Jenelle as parents.
    Baby Kaiser will be in all my prayers.
    KAREN

I saw your posts above about Jenelle giving birth. Here's a photo.

Jenelle Evans Baby Born — Nathan Griffith & ‘Teen Mom’ Welcome Baby Kaiser - Hollywood Life

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I wonder if Jenelle's divorce has come through yet from her existing husband.

Jenelle is not equipped to be a parent. She has zero coping skills. She has zero ability to delay gratification and zero ability to stop using pot. She lacks any understanding of her own issues and no ability to plan for more than a day in advance. It's a disaster in the making and when the child is taken, she'll blame someone else, probably her mom. lol
    Totally agree. She has so many mental health issues and co-dependency problems, it is unbelievable and Nathan has drinking problems and anger management issues. She and Nathan had only been with each other a month when they decided they should pro-create...yeh...great decision, huh?

+ Reply to Thread