+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

I just read on Radar that Jenelle has posted that she is furious and hurt that her husband cheated on her right after the pregnancy announcment. He denies it and says he only went out to party, stayed out late and came home drunk. Geesh, I wonder why Jenelle is so upset.........Just kidding. Why is it that everyone except Jenelle saw this guy for what he is? Something tells me the next 8 months is going to be a circus with those two. Is this the right environment for Jace and her new baby?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jenelle is going to dramatize anything that comes across her path. It won't be any fun for her unless it is wrapped in drama. Can she take her mood stablilizers while she is pregnant?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have read some shocking news that Jenelle is tweeting. I want to verify before I post it though.

KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Jenelle

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she was never preggers in the first place. Announcing to twitter 6 weeks in plus reports she was out partying after that. If anyone could make something like this up, it's that sociopath.
    holly71 and Debb70 like this.

Wow! Jenelle you're right. I am so proud of you! You only failed a drug test. You didn't get in a fist fight or hit anyone in the face. Good job!

Moron....
    candor and Debb70 like this.

I wonder if this Gary Head is the same one on Teen Mom. These charges are scheduled in the same court the parties have been attending on the show. Not good. Maybe' Gary has a lot of issues too. I was starting to doubt Jenelle's accusations against Gary. I suspected that Jenelle doesn't want to be with a man who is better than she is, because her mom compares them. Recall how Barb would say that Gary was good for Jenelle and how Jenelle needs a good influence. I think Jenelle is jealous and so she seeks out bad boys so she doesn't look as bad.

I can't get the link to work, but it's a list of driving charges in Brunswick County, NC, for a Gary Head, including DWI.

Jenelle Evans & Boyfriend Nathan Griffith Celebrate Baby Shower | tooFab.com

Looks like Jenelle is having a boy. Naming him Kaiser. Due June 29th.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

And by July 4th, Barbara Evans will be in charge of another child.

This makes me so sad. These two wastes of life have kids they do not have custody over. Our world would be such a better place if you had to pass a test to have kids
    momrek06, Debb70 and overseas like this.

I still can't believe they think they'd be such amazing parents when neither of them has custody of their own kid. It's worrying to think of Jenelle being in charge of a baby, since they require lots of patience, which she doesn't have. We've seen so many instances where Barb is talking to Jenelle, not even in a heated way, and Jenelle yells "I'M SO AGGRAVATED! I'M GOING TO LEAVE!" What's she going to do when he won't stop crying?

There was also that time either on 16 & P or TM when Barb mentioned when Jace was starting daycare and then Jenelle said "I can't wait for that."
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread