+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

She's like Amber and the old Farrah combind but WORSE.

FORT Fogey

Problem is, not an excuse mind you, but she is a teen. All teens are selfish, spiteful, and rude a lot of the time. Yes she is despicable and yes she is awful, but her mother is being despicable and awful right back. Someone needs to be the adult here. The mother should say that she can stay if she starts taking care of Jace, and than let her take care of Jace. The mother has an obvious agenda to get custody of the baby. That is not what is best for Jace. If he is going to stay in that family, he needs his mother to be his mother and his grandmother to be his grandmother. I can understand why Jenelle is the way she is, not that I think it is right, but that mother has some of the fault for how she turned out.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4160405;
    Problem is, not an excuse mind you, but she is a teen. All teens are selfish, spiteful, and rude a lot of the time. Yes she is despicable and yes she is awful, but her mother is being despicable and awful right back. Someone needs to be the adult here. The mother should say that she can stay if she starts taking care of Jace, and than let her take care of Jace. The mother has an obvious agenda to get custody of the baby. That is not what is best for Jace. If he is going to stay in that family, he needs his mother to be his mother and his grandmother to be his grandmother. I can understand why Jenelle is the way she is, not that I think it is right, but that mother has some of the fault for how she turned out.
    I completely agree. Janelle is acting like a teenager but so is her mother. Neither of them are acting like adults in the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4160405;
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4149728;
    She's like Amber and the old Farrah combind but WORSE.
    I agree. I didn't think there would ever be anyone worse than old Farrah and current Amber, Jenelle is a real piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4163468;
    I agree. I didn't think there would ever be anyone worse than old Farrah and current Amber, Jenelle is a real piece of work.
    she is a piece of work but so is her mother...her mother is using Jace to control Jenelle....not allowing her to take him anywhere and having a fit cause Jenelle spent $3.00 on a skirt...Jenelle has a lot of growing up to do and by no means is she perfect but neither is her mom
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4164273;
    she is a piece of work but so is her mother...her mother is using Jace to control Jenelle....not allowing her to take him anywhere and having a fit cause Jenelle spent $3.00 on a skirt...Jenelle has a lot of growing up to do and by no means is she perfect but neither is her mom
    You are definitely right about that. Jenelle is the way she is because of her mother, I'd be willing to bet her mom acted the same way when she was younger.

I would hate to have either of them as my mom tbh, I feel just awful for Jace.

One thing that irritates me is when Jenelle says she has to "babysit" Jace...shows you where her head is. Can't stand her mother, if I had to listen to that high pitched annoying voice bitching at me I think I would lose it too! This is just a straight up dysfunctional family all the way around...poor baby Jace!

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;4181430;
    One thing that irritates me is when Jenelle says she has to "babysit" Jace...shows you where her head is. Can't stand her mother, if I had to listen to that high pitched annoying voice bitching at me I think I would lose it too! This is just a straight up dysfunctional family all the way around...poor baby Jace!
    I've noticed that too. And yeah, her mom is just horrible.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

it is painful watching that mother and daughter scream at each other at the top of their lungs while holding Jace- they are both truly awful. But at least the mother is stepping up to take care of Jace.

+ Reply to Thread