+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Jenelle

I think I saw where the couple who just got married have split. Any details, anyone?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think I saw where the couple who just got married have split. Any details, anyone?
    I read on another thread that they were trying to work it out. I wish them the best. I really hope they are able to do what is best for them and the twins. I know it must be difficult to handle all they have going on, however, I think it's really unrealistic to have jumped into a marriage on the heels of both of them being with other people and Leah wanting to go to college. Plus, the girl said she has misgivings right before the marriage. I think she really didn't want to go through with it, but caved in because of the tv show. That's my take on it.

I just don't see Leah being interested in being with Cory long term. THat's JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I read on another thread that they were trying to work it out. I wish them the best. I really hope they are able to do what is best for them and the twins. I know it must be difficult to handle all they have going on, however, I think it's really unrealistic to have jumped into a marriage on the heels of both of them being with other people and Leah wanting to go to college. Plus, the girl said she has misgivings right before the marriage. I think she really didn't want to go through with it, but caved in because of the tv show. That's my take on it.

I just don't see Leah being interested in being with Cory long term. THat's JMO.
    Corey and Leah both came on twitter and said that Corey's was hacked that they were together and everything was fine...which I am glad..I am pulling for these kids to make it..they have a long up hill battle
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Corey and Leah both came on twitter and said that Corey's was hacked that they were together and everything was fine...which I am glad..I am pulling for these kids to make it..they have a long up hill battle
    That's great. I wish them all the best.

FORT Fogey

They just reran the 16 and Pregnant with Jenelle this afternoon on MTV. Things between Jenelle and Barbara were tense then, but while there was arguing, there was not incessant screaming as there was on Teen Mom 2. Jenelle also appeared to be able to register an emotion and focus occasionally.

I suspect there's way more going on with Jenelle now than there was then and that her tenuous relationship with her mother has unraveled as a result. I had to laugh when a pregnant Jenelle said that after Jace arrived, she wouldn't be partying, she'd be staying home with him and watching a movie--and then after he was born, she's telling her friends how she has to "make time for herself" and go out, and besides, Jace doesn't need her, because he has Barbara. It's really very, very pathetic.

Oh, yeah, and she told Baby Daddy Andrew she was done with him when he got picked up for a DUI and hauled to jail. Yet she bails out coke-snorting Kieffer. Something's definitely slid downhill with that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    They just reran the 16 and Pregnant with Jenelle this afternoon on MTV. Things between Jenelle and Barbara were tense then, but while there was arguing, there was not incessant screaming as there was on Teen Mom 2. Jenelle also appeared to be able to register an emotion and focus occasionally.

I suspect there's way more going on with Jenelle now than there was then and that her tenuous relationship with her mother has unraveled as a result. I had to laugh when a pregnant Jenelle said that after Jace arrived, she wouldn't be partying, she'd be staying home with him and watching a movie--and then after he was born, she's telling her friends how she has to "make time for herself" and go out, and besides, Jace doesn't need her, because he has Barbara. It's really very, very pathetic.

Oh, yeah, and she told Baby Daddy Andrew she was done with him when he got picked up for a DUI and hauled to jail. Yet she bails out coke-snorting Kieffer. Something's definitely slid downhill with that girl.
    I happened to catch that episode yesterday as well, & also had to roll my eyes at her saying all that BS. Especially the part about Jace not needing her because Barb would take care of him. And yet she still insists that she has done all she can to be a good mom. B!+ch, please.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

new article on Jenelle on TMZ today

now last week she was taking Keifer clothes in jail and putting money in his account..this week they are finished and she says its for good..well yea we have heard that one before

now get this..she says she is threw with smoking weed..lets see how long that lasts

FORT Regular

Finances of Teen Mom 2 Evans detailed in court – Legal Briefs - Wilmington Star News - Wilmington, NC - Archive

This supposedly details her finances. Since I see nothing about rent am I to assume her mother is still letting her shack up at her house?

just read on TMZ that Jeanelle got arrrested yet again for violation of probation and she tested positive for weed and opites and was yet hanging around a known drug user that she was supposed to stay away from as part of her probation...and that would be Keifer.....gezzzzz is this girl every gonna get her crap together

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    just read on TMZ that Jeanelle got arrrested yet again for violation of probation and she tested positive for weed and opites and was yet hanging around a known drug user that she was supposed to stay away from as part of her probation...and that would be Keifer.....gezzzzz is this girl every gonna get her crap together
    Oh bother......next thing we will hear is she will be on Celeb Rehab.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread