+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    She bailed him out and he's back in jail already? Does anyone know how much time has been in between when that episode was filmed and now that he's in jail? Not that i'm surprised...
    all I know is what the article said and it said cocane poss
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

When Jenelle was arrested for the fight a couple of weeks ago, Keifer was with her. He had a warrant out so they arrested him too.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    the one I feel the most sympathy for is that little boy, Jace. Poor child often looks so confused and frightened. If someone doesn't intercede soon...he doesn't stand a chance. Poor little fellow.
    I don't think Jace looks confuse and frightened. I think he looks numb to the chaos in his home. It's like he's past the point of reacting. Thanks, Grandma....thanks, Mom.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I would like to see a show in 10-15 years on all these babies. It would be interesting how they turn out.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I would like to see a show in 10-15 years on all these babies. It would be interesting how they turn out.
    as it stands right now..Issac and the twins have a good chance at having a normal childhood
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    That's actually a really interesting idea...MTV should consider it. Or at least do recaps of how all the babies are at like 10 years old or so.

FORT Regular

I follow Jenelle on twitter, and I just found even further proof that she's possibly the dumbest person on tv. She tweeted today that she got a new puppy. She can take care of a new puppy but can't act like an adult and take care of her son? What a wonderful mom.

FORT Fanatic

I have to start out by confessing that I have never seen any of these "Teen Mom" shows.

I am stuck in a hospital bed (ow) so I have alot of bored time to spend reading FORT. I came across this thread and I was reading how some people on here were saying that the violence used to be edited out, sex sells, was the old theory. Nowadays, the one thing all of these reality shows need is~PRESS. The sure way to get free press is to get some of the well-educated, high-class, morally-inclined participants to be arrested. Since sex isnt illegal for consenting adults they rely on violence.

How hard could it be for an innocent producer or even an intern lacky to whisper some discouraging comment to one of the "stars"? If a fight should break out (off camera, but conveniently filmed by someone outside of production) and someone gets arrested. Well, POOF, the morning shows are on the telephone for bookings before the ink dries on the police blotter.
    Fist fights are much cheaper than paying for advertising.

Ratings jump. Everyone is happy.
    Last edited by imissme; 04-09-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by princessleslie View Post
    I follow Jenelle on twitter, and I just found even further proof that she's possibly the dumbest person on tv. She tweeted today that she got a new puppy. She can take care of a new puppy but can't act like an adult and take care of her son? What a wonderful mom.
    OMG, that poor puppy. I really doubt her mom will take care of the dog when Janelle gets bored with it. It will probably end up getting hit by a car or put down at the pound.
    She makes me sick.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think Barbara would just stand by while that happened. Barbara seems to pick up all of Jenelle's slack.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread