+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Jenelle

Re: Jenelle

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Good idea. At least it would get her away from Keiffer. Maybe they could also give her a diagnosis. I think she needs that too.
    NOT a good idea. This girl does not need to be on TV for one more second. Real rehab- hell yes.

FORT Fan

Agree. In my opinion, no one in rehab shouold be on tv.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You've got a good point.

And will Jenelle ever get to the point where she understands that lying is really not beneficial and will not get her to the point that she really wants to be in her life?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just watched that fight video. Disgusting. I used to think Jenelle was just a spitfire; now I think she's a sociopath. Police also should have arrested the idiots egging her on.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    NOT a good idea. This girl does not need to be on TV for one more second. Real rehab- hell yes.
    Unless Jenelle goes to a place that is free, I don't how she will get professional help. That's why it may help if Dr. Drew offers to help her. I bet Jenelle doesn't have health insurance. I guess she could have it through her mom's employer, but who knows if her mom even has it.

At least she could get someone to tell her the truth about her situation and be around people who have lost most of their life because of drugs. Perhaps a long talk with McKenizie Phillips could help her. McKenzie is a single mom too.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Unless Jenelle goes to a place that is free, I don't how she will get professional help. That's why it may help if Dr. Drew offers to help her. I bet Jenelle doesn't have health insurance. I guess she could have it through her mom's employer, but who knows if her mom even has it.

At least she could get someone to tell her the truth about her situation and be around people who have lost most of their life because of drugs. Perhaps a long talk with McKenizie Phillips could help her. McKenzie is a single mom too.
    Jenelle won't benefit from any kind of professional help until she is ready- free or otherwise-- sadly even though so many bad things have happened, I still don't think she is ready for any help. She doesn't think she does anything wrong and that its everyone else who is wrong. I think its going to take her going to jail and then some. Very sad

The new charge finally appears on the court docket. Seems Jenelle also picked up two more charge for speeding and running a red light. She's on a roll and it's not good.

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cale...t=Submit+Query

the one I feel the most sympathy for is that little boy, Jace. Poor child often looks so confused and frightened. If someone doesn't intercede soon...he doesn't stand a chance. Poor little fellow.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

didn't Jenelle say on the reunion show that she was finished with Keifer..one of the magazines today have a picture of her leaving a detention center where she brought Keifer some clean clothes and added money to his jail house account

guess Barbara was right
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    didn't Jenelle say on the reunion show that she was finished with Keifer..one of the magazines today have a picture of her leaving a detention center where she brought Keifer some clean clothes and added money to his jail house account

guess Barbara was right
    She bailed him out and he's back in jail already? Does anyone know how much time has been in between when that episode was filmed and now that he's in jail? Not that i'm surprised...

+ Reply to Thread