+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chelsea

Chelsea

Popular softball star Chelsea dropped out of high school senior year while pregnant with her daughter, Aubree. She has a tumultuous relationship with her on-again, off-again boyfriend Adam--Aubree's father. Chelsea benefits from a strong support group of family, friends, and especially her dad. This season, Chelsea moves into a place of her own with her best friend and Aubree in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Now that she's on her own she relishes her quality time with Aubree, but has trouble motivating herself to earn her diploma online and pursue her dream of enrolling in beauty school. Her ongoing emotional tug-of-war with Adam keeps escalating, while her family and friends grow increasingly vocal about wanting him out of her life for good. Chelsea struggles to negotiate others' expectations with her own desire to provide her daughter with a loving family with both parents in the picture.

She's determined to make things work with Adam, even if doing so means she must say goodbye to some of the people closest to her.

Re: Chelsea

I can't believe she's going to get back with Adam! I really think he's one of the worst, if not the worst, boyfriend to ever be on 16 & pregnant or Teen Mom. Maybe I just don't understand how she feels about him because I don't have a child, but I would never ever take him back after what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4146373;
    I can't believe she's going to get back with Adam! I really think he's one of the worst, if not the worst, boyfriend to ever be on 16 & pregnant or Teen Mom. Maybe I just don't understand how she feels about him because I don't have a child, but I would never ever take him back after what he did.
    He's definitely the worst! A close second is the guy that was with that girl Nikkole (I can't be bothered to remember that loser's name right now).

I could never go back with a guy that not only treated me & my family that poorly, but the things he said about his own child are just unforgivable!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

When people ignore MAJOR warning signs about lovers/spouses in their life, they often will take endless abuse. When I see news reports of young girls who are killed or go missing and then they say she had a long history with an abusive boyfriend, it makes me wonder WHY? Why put yourself in that situation? At least protect your child, even if you subject yourself to the abuse.

One thing that seriously annoys me is that her dad is paying her rent and giving her money but she is going to let Adam move in and hide it from her father...really disrespectful. Her dad seems like such a great guy so I'm surprised she ended up choosing a douche like Adam. I hope she wakes up and realizes her value.

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;4181437;
    One thing that seriously annoys me is that her dad is paying her rent and giving her money but she is going to let Adam move in and hide it from her father...really disrespectful. Her dad seems like such a great guy so I'm surprised she ended up choosing a douche like Adam. I hope she wakes up and realizes her value.
    well, looks like she needs some tough love via the father when he finds out.
    " Well, sweetie since you have chosen Adam to live with you it's time you two kids start paying all of the bills.As of now bank of Dad is closed.I'm sure Adam will step right up to the plate and help you out with rent, groceries, diapers, doctor bills, babbysitting and parental duties."

See how long the love fest lasts then between douche girl and douche boy. She's the type who is going to get pregnant again as she has no impulse control or ability to see more than two seconds into her future. She doesn't learn from her mistakes and she doesn't take advice. She takes advantage of people's sympathies (primarily her dad) and sticks her fingers in her ears whenever someone tells her the truth (like her friend telling her having Adam back in her life is a monumental screw up).
    The disrespect she is showing her father turns my stomach. She should be kissing his feet and showing some appreciation, instead she seems to ssume she deserves to have someoen pay for the roof over her head. Sometimes I feel like these girls use their children.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

I said in another thread that Chelsea is really coming across as a spoiled pampered princess. This week is just further confirmation. I can't believe her dad wasn't more pissed. He should have told her if Adam is moving in, then Adam can pay for her rent. but instead all he said was that adam needs to chip in on the rent. Screw that! The only reason Chelsea is even able to live there is because her dad pays her way. she is clueless about real life. I think her dad is maybe doing her a disservice by being so generous with her when she clearly doesn't appreciate it. Time to cut the purse strings. She can't even finish her little bit of schoolwork which was supposed to be part of the deal. Every time she's supposed to be working on it, she's always got an excuse..."I should be studying, but _____________" (fill in the blank). There's always an excuse, but the real reason is because she's never been held accountable, so she just thinks that she'll blow off school & there won't be any consequences. Even though her dad may or may not do anything, the cosmetology school isn't going to let her get in without her diploma or her GED. Can't wait to see what happens with this. She needs to pull her head out of her butt.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4187448;
    I said in another thread that Chelsea is really coming across as a spoiled pampered princess. This week is just further confirmation. I can't believe her dad wasn't more pissed. He should have told her if Adam is moving in, then Adam can pay for her rent. but instead all he said was that adam needs to chip in on the rent. Screw that! The only reason Chelsea is even able to live there is because her dad pays her way. she is clueless about real life. I think her dad is maybe doing her a disservice by being so generous with her when she clearly doesn't appreciate it. Time to cut the purse strings. She can't even finish her little bit of schoolwork which was supposed to be part of the deal. Every time she's supposed to be working on it, she's always got an excuse..."I should be studying, but _____________" (fill in the blank). There's always an excuse, but the real reason is because she's never been held accountable, so she just thinks that she'll blow off school & there won't be any consequences. Even though her dad may or may not do anything, the cosmetology school isn't going to let her get in without her diploma or her GED. Can't wait to see what happens with this. She needs to pull her head out of her butt.
    The parents don't do any favors-I think she knows how to play her dad-she knows he's passive to a certain extent so she has no fear of reprisal or repercussions. Why should she change? She gets her cake and eats it, too. My God, my dad would have not only cut the purse strings he would have thrown Adam sorry, lazy, free loading backside out of the house. And there would be no acceptable excuses for me not following through on my responsibilities. I just don't get this-the parents are so ACCEPTING of their children's disrespect.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Regular

I think her dad should have cut the purse strings way long ago. In fact, they shouldn't have even been stretched that far to begin with. It seems like he had no thought process. "Hey, my 16 year old daughter got pregnant in high school with a guy I absolutely couldn't stand, she still hasn't finished high school, so yeah, let me pay for her to move into her own house with a friend." She should have had to live at home like everybody else until she had a stable job and could have afforded to move out on her own. I think if her father had done that instead, she might have finished school because it would have been some motivation to get out of her dad's house. She has it made now; nothing's ever going to change.

Also, I think her dad wants to cut her off and kick Adam out, but I think he's afraid of what might happen to Aubree. He would have to fight for custody before cutting her off to ensure nothing bad happens with the little girl around, which could take months to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast