+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chelsea

Re: Chelsea

I just read that Adam, Aubree's dad, was just arrested again. This time it was for failing to either take his daily Alcohol/drug test or testing positive. This is pursuant to a 24/7 Program for chronic DUI offenders where they must test once per day to show they are sober. So, either he didn't do it or he failed it. He'll be held in jail without bond until his court date. It was his weekend to spend with Aubree too. Poor kid.

I can't believe how many times this guy has been arrested. I love how this article writes up details of his latest arrest as Mad Libs: Chelsea Houska's ex Adam Lind arrested again for failing drug / alcohol test

He's also broken up with Taylor and is now dating another girl.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Yes, I read he had just moved in with a new girlfriend who writes that he makes her happier than she's ever been in her life! Unbelievable. The girl has 2 little kids too!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes, I read he had just moved in with a new girlfriend who writes that he makes her happier than she's ever been in her life! Unbelievable. The girl has 2 little kids too!
    Two words.........TRAIN WRECK........
    KAREN

Adam's record shows that he is a severe alcoholic. For a mother to invite him into the home and life of her children is so bizarre. It boggles the mind.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678