+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

  1. #41
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,857

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I just started reading Dalton Ross' recap of last night - Survivor recap: Season 36, Episode 13 | EW.com



    Yanny!
    dagwood likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Is Donathan at all a victim of chronic sleep deprivation or is he this clueless in real life? I hope his exit interviews go into that.
    I think Donathan is a victim of his stupid name.
    dagwood, Sk8Leigh, Brooks and 4 others like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey MReid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,719

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    I don't understand Laurel waiting last week, nor the week before that, nor do I understand her waiting last night to make a move. So what you trust they are gonna take you to Final 3, YOU WONT BEAT THEM. And here we are in the Final 6 and Dom and Wendall BOTH have idols. RHAP said it best they each have an idol and a fake idol. Even though Donathan looks crazy I can at least respect the fact that he recognizes no one has a shot of beating these guys and I think Donathan not being picked for the reward challenge was an even bigger wake up call for him to see that he is not a priority for those guys what so ever. Going into this finale I have said it before, no one deserves to win this game more than Dom or Wendell, no one. And you know one of them likely wins the Final 6 Immunity Challenge, and I have said this before but Ill say it again they both have idols which pretty much guarantees both of them Final 5, and one of them Final 4 if and when they win immunity lol. Laurel even had IMMUNITY tonight and she STILL didn't make a move on those guys, get them to flush the idol HELLO..... they are still bigger targets then you and still will go before you, get them out get the idols out you are in the Final 4 with a shot of winning immunity picking someone to join you in the Final 3, and then even if Laurel loses immunity in Final 4 she STILL has a chance to save herself in the Fire challenge. I Just Cant root for Laurel to win I can't her game play is infuriating

  4. #44
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,857

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    i think donathan is a victim of his stupid name.
    lol...
    beerbelly likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #45
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,857

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    I don't understand Laurel waiting last week, nor the week before that, nor do I understand her waiting last night to make a move. So what you trust they are gonna take you to Final 3, YOU WONT BEAT THEM. And here we are in the Final 6 and Dom and Wendall BOTH have idols. RHAP said it best they each have an idol and a fake idol. Even though Donathan looks crazy I can at least respect the fact that he recognizes no one has a shot of beating these guys and I think Donathan not being picked for the reward challenge was an even bigger wake up call for him to see that he is not a priority for those guys what so ever. Going into this finale I have said it before, no one deserves to win this game more than Dom or Wendell, no one. And you know one of them likely wins the Final 6 Immunity Challenge, and I have said this before but Ill say it again they both have idols which pretty much guarantees both of them Final 5, and one of them Final 4 if and when they win immunity lol. Laurel even had IMMUNITY tonight and she STILL didn't make a move on those guys, get them to flush the idol HELLO..... they are still bigger targets then you and still will go before you, get them out get the idols out you are in the Final 4 with a shot of winning immunity picking someone to join you in the Final 3, and then even if Laurel loses immunity in Final 4 she STILL has a chance to save herself in the Fire challenge. I Just Cant root for Laurel to win I can't her game play is infuriating
    Good post Mal, I'm not rooting for Laurel, Dom all the way! Or, Wendell
    GolfGrrl, beerbelly, MReid and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #46
    c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Where the heck am I?
    Posts
    165

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    They all seem....kinda lazy and I don't think it is the reason Jeff gave about being out there so long. They don't seem to have the drive the way past players have had. I think discomfort and hunger gives them drive! I mean...these people have clothes, look pretty clean, do not complain about hunger and have no visible wounds or even bug bites. It's like a long glamping trip.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

  7. #47
    c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Where the heck am I?
    Posts
    165

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I think Donathan is a victim of his stupid name.

    beerbelly likes this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

  8. #48
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    47
    Posts
    19,228

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I just started reading Dalton Ross' recap of last night - Survivor recap: Season 36, Episode 13 | EW.com



    Yanny?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  9. #49
    Captain 'Merica kev89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,139

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    While this was a huge missed opportunity for Laurel, can we at least appreciate that Kellyn is finally gone! I do agree, I can't really root for Laurel anymore, and while I appreciate Donathan trying to make a big move, his gameplay was a mess. Then there's invisible Angela and Sebastian, and yeah, that leaves Dom and Wendell as the top players. It makes me wonder, are Dom and Wendell great players or did they get lucky with the rest of the cast being easy to manipulate? Two of the most hated seasons, Thailand and One World, had arguably two of the most dominant winners in Brian Heidik and Kim Spradlin. Part of what killed both those seasons was the rest of the cast being pretty weak, and watching one person dominate the game probably doesn't make for the best TV.

    The one thing I'm looking forward in the finale is how the Dom vs. Wendell battle finally shakes out. Will they turn on each other? Or will they actually go to the end together? That honestly could make for a very unpredictable final tribal...they both have such strong social games, I really have no idea who would be at an advantage between Wendell and Dom
    jucamer and MReid like this.

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey redsox girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters
    Posts
    5,586

    Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

    I like Kellyn. What did she do specifically that causes people here to dislike her so intensely? Did I miss something?
    GolfGrrl likes this.
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be frightened of the night.
    -From The Old Astronomer (To His Pupil) by Sarah Williams

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.