+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 5/16 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 13 *West Coast Spoilers*

It looks like someone finally won Marty's "Dumber than a Sack of Hammers" Award. Donathan went completely kamikazee when he had absolutely no room to do so, and it cost him any chance of winning the game. The fact that he wasn't voted out tonight is irrelevant, as no one will trust him going forward and the only way he'll make it to the end is as a goat.

I forgot to mention the moment that made me laugh right out loud: at Ghost Island, when Sebastian was reading the sign and said, "Smash the Yurn" instead of urn. Phonics is fun. It sounded like something my students would say, and they're just learning to read!
    holly71, Punkin, waywyrd and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    ......The fact that he [Donathan] wasn't voted out tonight is irrelevant, as no one will trust him going forward and the only way he'll make it to the end is as a goat.
    That's why I believe they decided not to vote him out tonight. Kellyn would have been more dangerous than Donathan had they kept her instead. Since Donathan had that paranoia meltdown, the rest of the tribe will view him as a liability from here on out, so they know they can extinquish him at any time. He has no power.

I thought this was a great episode, but then again.... I like both Wendell and Domenick's gameplay so any episode where they shine entertains me.

With 6 players left, I'm wondering how they're going to play out the finale. This season has gone by too fast. I miss it already.
    Punkin, CupidGuest, Cootie and 4 others like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Donathan really blew his chances in this game, he has nowhere to go now.I get being paranoid, but he got silly..smh. Laurel played well, she's loyal, and she won II. Poor Wendell looks like he has survivor brain, even writing down a name took awhile..plus he had the puzzle, but just couldn't muster calling for Jeff!
    It was an interesting night tonight, but I really am glad Kellyn is o- u- t!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I feel as if I am watching "Stupid R Us".

This crew totally blew getting Wendall out last week and either Dom or Sebastien this week.

Laurel how long are you going to wait? You felt sorry for Wendall. This is a million dollar mistake. So was last week.

Donathan ... you had the opportunity to blindside either Dom or Wendall and blew it. The only person that your "truth bombs" hurt is yourself.

Can this season be over any faster it has been sheer misery to watch.
    No goat killers on my island.

Is Donathan at all a victim of chronic sleep deprivation or is he this clueless in real life? I hope his exit interviews go into that.
    redsox girl likes this.

FORT Fan

This season is SOOO frustrating to me. I love Survivor, but practically NO ONE is playing it! Everyone seems to be content to float along to the end, and then hand Dom or Wendel a million dollar check. And Laurel is so weak! She will occasionally talk big in the little confessionals, but then never does anything but obey the big dogs. I guess she's ok finishing 3rd. And Donathan...I don't think that's an act...I actually think he's clueless. (along with Sebastian) And Angela, have you given up? You were practically invisible! (and I know it could be editing, but they didn't edit her out of that challenge...she WAS invisible)

Overall VERY disappointing season so far, with ONE episode left. As a big Survivor fan, I enjoy watching every week...but this season will go down as one of the worst ever for me. Hopefully they will do better with casting next season.

Ugh! Laurel had Immunity, I understand her waiting last week, but now was the TIME! I was hoping she actually had game play, but nope, just lame excuses.

I like both Wendall and Dom, so ok if they win, but the rest of the players are making the rest of the season lame. Or at least Don and Laurel are.

Not that I won't watch - I will! I just hope it ends interesting!
    Bearcata and navybelle like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Is Donathan at all a victim of chronic sleep deprivation or is he this clueless in real life? I hope his exit interviews go into that.
    I'd say, clueless. These truth bombs are not doing anything for him..
    Bearcata likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just started reading Dalton Ross' recap of last night - Survivor recap: Season 36, Episode 13 | EW.com

Wendell went into this portion of the challenge with a huge lead. Yanny was the third person to start on the puzzle...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast