+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: 5/9 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/9 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 12 *West Coast Spoilers*

I am actually okay with any of the remaining players winning at this point. Yeah, some of them are annoying. Yeah, I don't like some of the ways they are playing the game. But I think they are ALL playing the game! Well, maybe not Sebastian. He's been kind of quiet lately. So he needs to step it up. I don't feel like there are any goats right now. And while Laurel might not be making the best decisions from our viewpoint, who knows what else is going on off camera. I hope Laurel surprises us.
    Last edited by burntbrat; 05-11-2018 at 10:41 PM.
    allornothing likes this.

Honestly - I see only one winner this season - Dom - unless of course, he gets voted out.... then Wendell, Donathan, or Laurel - in that order...
    petertracy and tinderbox like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18 View Post
    Honestly - I see only one winner this season - Dom - unless of course, he gets voted out.... then Wendell, Donathan, or Laurel - in that order...
    I think its between Dom and Wendell.. It depends who gets voted out!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Laurel made the best decision for her. Kellyn already proved her disloyalty to Laurel. I know that sometimes on survivor one needs to make a deal with the 'enemy' but in this case IMO it wouldn't have been the best choice. They did get out someone from the other alliance who was winning individual immunities, so it wasn't exactly a wasted vote. The girls should have been working harder to show they wanted a girls alliance before now. Too little, too late for Laurel and Donathon to be interested when it really didn't suit them to join a magical new alliance where they were also on the bottom. I don't think those two have a chance of winning but we'll see. I also don't really want them to.

Oddly I'm okay with either Dom or Wendell winning. Normally I don't necessarily want the people running the whole show the whole time to be rewarded, but I like those two well enough for now.

I just wish someone would make a big move because if they don't it seems pretty obvious that either Dom or Wendell will win. A big move will garantee someone a spot in the final tribal and a possible win as they bucked the current pecking order.
    petertracy and sparklete like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

I am wondering how they are going to whittle down the players? Only one is supposed to be eliminated on May 16th leaving 6 players, guess there will be some double eliminations along the way considering the finale is on May 23rd.
    No goat killers on my island.

"Game Changers" had a 6-person finale. I didn't care for it, I thought it was too crammed, but there is precedent.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due March 6th)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456