+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: 5/2 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 11 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/2 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 11 *West Coast Spoilers*

I think people need to make Wendell and Dom feel scared even if they dont get them out next those idols need to be flushed, put fear into them and make them think they are in danger so that they waste the idol at tribal council, then take them out the next tribal. As a viewer this is not what i want to happen, but if Laurel or Donathan want any shot at winning this game they really need to strike there are only 8 people left and they are running out of time

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    I think people need to make Wendell and Dom feel scared even if they dont get them out next those idols need to be flushed, put fear into them and make them think they are in danger so that they waste the idol at tribal council, then take them out the next tribal. As a viewer this is not what i want to happen, but if Laurel or Donathan want any shot at winning this game they really need to strike there are only 8 people left and they are running out of time
    I agree. I wish more people would look for idols, has Laurel ever looked? Come on people!
    MReid likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think there are too many idols this season due to Ghost Island and the regular hidden ones near camp. In fact, I'd love to see a season where there were no hidden immunity idols at all. Many of the participants would be driven nuts trying to find one.
    holly71, Brooks, 9Cloud and 4 others like this.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I think there are too many idols this season due to Ghost Island and the regular hidden ones near camp. In fact, I'd love to see a season where there were no hidden immunity idols at all. Many of the participants would be driven nuts trying to find one.
    On the other hand, it might be fun if every contestant were given an idol as they get off the boat at the beginning of the season. Talk about bargaining chips!!!
    Brooks and 9Cloud like this.
    I'm Paula.

It's ironic really, Jeff's infatuation with twists has caused them to play safer. The constant swaps are a big dampener - tension comes from spending a long time with the same group of people. If you swap before the tension builds, people have little reason to flip on their Day 1 teammates. Then there's the firemaking twist, it means rather than an alliance of 3, you can feel safe in an alliance of 4. That means it's a foregone conclusion at the Final 7, maybe even sooner if the outsiders can't get it together. And just the twists in general discourage big moves - you're already taking a risk by making a big move, it's even riskier when your big move could expose you to a twist you didn't even realize could happen.

Twists should be designed in response to a repeated strategy being too powerful, not just for the sake of twists.
    Last edited by Badseed; 05-04-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    holly71, Brooks and tinderbox like this.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due March 6th)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Quote Originally Posted by Phart Blossom View Post
    Jenna....my goodness what a nasty person you were this episode. I was literally yelling at the Donathan through the TV not to help this shlump! Bye Michael....I loved looking at you.
    The minute she called him stupid she was dead in my eyes.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678