+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: 4/25 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 10 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/25 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 10 *West Coast Spoilers*

Wow, terrible social gameplay from Desiree. Part of her downfall probably came from the fact that she clearly wasn't as close to Laurel and Donathan as Dom, she really needed to work those connections before they'd trust her enough to pull off such a big move. I won't miss her, and I'm glad Michael was saved her, but ironically I wouldn't have been upset if her original plan worked either and Kellyn went Man, she was just awful this week. Her little "I want Michael gone now!" tantrum seriously reminded me of the bratty little girl who fell down the trap door in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

As a fan of Dom, Wendell, and Michael, it was cool to see them finally band together to take out Desiree. I have to doubt it will last, but Dom did briefly mention to Michael the importance of the big, strong threats sticking together. After seeing them at each other's throats since the merge, it'd be cool to see Dom/Wendell join forces with Michael, especially if it means annoying players like Kellyn and Angela will be the next to go

Re: 4/25 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 10 *West Coast Spoilers*

I don't mind Angela but Kellyn is something else. Wouldn't mind seeing Dom, Wendell or Michael go home.
    redsox girl likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345