+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: 4/25 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 10 *West Coast Spoilers*

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 4/25 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 10 *West Coast Spoilers*

I was so pleased Michael was okay , I'm sure he'll be seen as a threat next week. Kellyn wants him gone, and she seems to be running the damn show! Des wasn't a great player, bye bye.
    I'm rooting for Dom or Wendell, even then I'm not thrilled with this season.
    allornothing likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I wasn't a fan of Des, but at least someone was finally starting to play the game. I would have loved it if Kellyn had gotten the blindside. I couldn't believe that Laurel went straight to Dom. I was hoping that this season could actually start to be interesting. But no. At least Michael was spared, but that was really the only thing to celebrate about last night's show.

I liked last night's tribal council. I thought they were editing so I would think Michael was safe, therefore he was going to go... especially when the first few votes were DEs... I was all nooooo, not Michael. But he was spared! Yay!

Rooting for Michael to outlast Kellyn... I really like Laurel this episode, she did a great job of being the calm one in the Des/Laurel fiasco, so I am glad it paid off for her. . . Donathon so so dorky but in a very adorably way with the trying to get the idol and needing all his friends help. I like more players than I don't like by far, so overall I am pretty happy.

And I love the old idols coming back and the story with them.

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing View Post
    I liked last night's tribal council. I thought they were editing so I would think Michael was safe, therefore he was going to go... especially when the first few votes were DEs... I was all nooooo, not Michael. But he was spared! Yay!

Rooting for Michael to outlast Kellyn... I really like Laurel this episode, she did a great job of being the calm one in the Des/Laurel fiasco, so I am glad it paid off for her. . . Donathon so so dorky but in a very adorably way with the trying to get the idol and needing all his friends help. I like more players than I don't like by far, so overall I am pretty happy.

And I love the old idols coming back and the story with them.
    I love how happy Donathan was finding the second half of that idol.That grin!
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think any tribal council will beat Chris but man this one was sooo fun to watch. Desiree just did not have a good enough social game nor good connections to make a move, and IMO it was a mistake to target Kellyn, someone who was loyal to her. You dont take them out this early at Final 11, that was insanity to me, She got caught in a lie and dug her own grave and I was glad to see her leave and Michael stay. Although Im still rooting for Wendell/Dom to win this i find myself rooting for Michael more and more, he has this great underdog story and is very wise among years for someone to be 18. Ive been very impressed with him this season.

Im hoping we lose some combination of Sebastian/Jenna/Chelsea next week. Im ready for the irrelevant players to go.

Laurel is in a very tricky spot, she needs to turn on Dom/Wendell eventually because there is no way she beats them in the end but last episode was too soon. I say Final 7/8 is the time for her to make that move along with Donathan. I know some are not fond of this season but I am really enjoying it a lot more than last season.
    allornothing likes this.

I'd love Michael to go to the end..he's so nice.
    OTOH, Wendall is very nice.
    I know nothing about Angela or the girl that won II, and I don't care...
    BeachTraveler likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing View Post
    I really like Laurel this episode, she did a great job of being the calm one in the Des/Laurel fiasco, so I am glad it paid off for her.
    I personally saw it in a completely different way. Basically put, Laurel's a stupid idiot who's actively trying to lose this game on purpose. She whines all the time about needing to play the game, make moves, but whenever an opportunity is staring her in the face, she doubles back down to going back to the bottom of the ladder that is her little alliance. She knows she's at the bottom of that group, and this was the perfect chance to start breaking them, because Desiree was going after Kellyn, and Kellyn would've been gone while Laurel could've been "shocked at the blindside" so Wendell and Domenick (who has become disgustingly arrogant) wouldn't have suspected her and still think she was loyal to them.

Plainly put, this did not pay off for Laurel at all, because she's still at the very bottom of an alliance that keeps her around as an extra vote and doesn't deem them it worthy to tell her things a lot of the time. She knows all this, she's just too much of a cowardly moron to do anything about it.

Hell, almost all of these players are too damn stupid and complacent to play this game! There are some people there who barely exist at all because they do nothing! Who the hell are Sebastian, Jenna and Chelsea ? Do they even exist at all? God Lord, this season sucks...

So glad Michael was not voted out as a local guy here in East TN. And really Desiree signed her own Survivor death warrant.
    Ready for May Spring!

I wanted Kellyn gone so badly! Please let her go next week. I can't take much more.

Did anyone else notice that there might have been two immunity necklaces in the background for next week's preview?
    kev89 likes this.
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

Didn't the preview say that 2 people were going to be eliminated next tribal council? If so, 2 immunity necklaces would be appropriate.
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast