+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: 4/18 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/18 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 9 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    The hardest eating challenges for me were when the visiting loved ones had to do it. Maybe I only remember one time (Brian's year).
    The one in All Stars had a couple funny moments; Boston Rob being visibly triggered by the Farafrou, and Jenna's brother getting into an argument with Jeff over the rules.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due March 6th)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I forgot.... Is Michael currently dating Kellyn or Libby? ...and another guy is dating another girl? Who? I've scrolled and scrolled and can't find where I read this info on this site. I read about it within the last two weeks. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    I think someone posted that Michael was dating Libby and Bradley was dating Kellyn.
    That is what I read and posted last week I think it was?? Kellyn and Bradley/Libby and Michael... also Sebastian and Jenna are together as well.. their 'relationshipagram' is out there to document their love. lol
    Sk8Leigh and allornothing like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Terrified.

I would hate the moving grubs, but the other stuff not so much. Truth be told...I like fish eyes. I eat them when I bake the whole fish. I was hoping they would make them eat those gross bird eggs.
    If I recall correctly balut (the name of the bird embryo in a cooked egg):

1. Wouldn't be regional to where they are currently. They *try* (operative word) to keep it in line with the country they are staying in; and

2. Some outrage was given on it - or a healthy discussion it was cruel to do this. That said, I'm not sure this is entirely accurate; however, given another show was canceled because it required contestants to drink an animal's bodily fluids (not cow blood like they did in Survivor: Africa...), I don't think they're going to risk outrage here.

I also agree with who was eliminated, but am glad to see the gross food challenges return. They need to do it more often.
    Phart Blossom likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    That is what I read and posted last week I think it was?? Kellyn and Bradley/Libby and Michael... also Sebastian and Jenna are together as well.. their 'relationshipagram' is out there to document their love. lol
    Sebastian is a strange one. Sometimes I forget he's there
    Dukie, jucamer and Phart Blossom like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Do you all remember when Jeff and the show made a big deal about cutting down the amount of rice this year so that the folks who were providers would be considered more valuable? There has been one episode all season where I recall seeing the tribe eating fish they caught. Seems odd if they are so low on rice that they haven't had more footage of the fishing and stuff. Or am I just not remembering correctly?

Right now, I'm team Wendell, Dom, Laurel, but I feel Laurel is going to throw a wrench into that to eliminate my boy, Wendell. I'm really liking him the most right now, but was very upset that he was so open with Laurel about the idol. I think that will be his ultimate downfall if he goes. Hopefully the boys realize they need to rally together (and soon) to get rid of a few more of the girls.

At this point, I really don't like Kellyn, Desiree or Angela. I am ready for any of those three (or all of them for that matter) to be gone. I don't really have much of a feel for Chelsea, Jenna or Sebastian and I could take or leave Donathan.
    kev89 and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    Right now, I'm team Wendell, Dom, Laurel, but I feel Laurel is going to throw a wrench into that to eliminate my boy, Wendell. I'm really liking him the most right now, but was very upset that he was so open with Laurel about the idol. I think that will be his ultimate downfall if he goes. Hopefully the boys realize they need to rally together (and soon) to get rid of a few more of the girls.

At this point, I really don't like Kellyn, Desiree or Angela. I am ready for any of those three (or all of them for that matter) to be gone. I don't really have much of a feel for Chelsea, Jenna or Sebastian and I could take or leave Donathan.
    I love my Dom & Wendell is my second - like you, the others are just meh.............
    kev89 and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm so relieved Michael didn't go home. Thank goodness he played his idol! There's nothing worse than being voted out with an idol in your pocket (except of course being voted out after giving immunity to another player).

Angela was like an alien being the way she sucked down that nasty food, and then waving her tongue around like she was Gene Simmons daughter. She was kind of scary in this episode!
    Oh, that made me laugh. I knew that was reminding me of someone. It was a Gene Gesture!
    Dukie likes this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567