+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 4/11 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/11 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 8 *West Coast Spoilers*

So funny that when he came to the big showdown between Chris and Dom, Chris couldn't even vote.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Chris is gone!!Mr Suave-ay himself, and with an idol..
    I loved this TC!
    Wendell to Chris, you can't rap!
    Dom tried to patch things up you dummy!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Des and Angela were the ones to vote Libby.
    I really don't understand that original group of women who wanted to vote out Libby. You have two big guns who are desperate to get the other out. As long as it's not you, pick a side and go for it. I get at the end, they may have idols and you need to have some other name out there just so they don't go to rocks, but why did they want her out originally? Libby doesn't exactly scream a big threat to me, so I didn't get that at all.

I am beginning to think that a woman just might take this season. Now that Chris is gone, Wendell and Dom kind of put themselves front and center. I know they think Michael is a threat so I don't see him lasting that much longer unless he goes on an immunity win tear or finds another idol. Sebastian and Donathan don't look all that strategic to me, so I can't see them winning either. That leaves the ladies, so which one is the most likely???
    Last edited by Midol; 04-11-2018 at 09:26 PM.
    pikachu likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Oh my lawd! What a great episode! I wish I had been home to watch it in real time. I'm sorry you felt so alone at the beginning of this thread, waywyrd, but Chris dragged the rest of us down to the watering hole and left you behind with Wendell and Dom.

Speaking of poor dumb Chris, I'm really gonna miss that clutch, swah-vey bad rapper dude. Did you guys know he's a model? I love a good blindside.

Wendell is really growing on me. I'm still pulling for Michael, but he and Wendell are neck-and-neck in my book. I'd love for either of them to win.

I would have lasted about 2 seconds on that balance beam.

Note to self: Do not plan to snack during next week's show.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I really don't understand that original group of women who wanted to vote out Libby. You have two big guns who are desperate to get the other out. As long as it's not you, pick a side and go for it. I get at the end, they may have idols and you need to have some other name out there just so they don't go to rocks, but why did they want her out originally? Libby doesn't exactly scream a big threat to me, so I didn't get that at all.
    IIRC, Angela was the one who originally gunned for Libby on the episode which ended with Morgan being blindsided. Angela targeted Libby because she suspects Libby of being Parvati v2.0 (UTR player). However, Dom had his sights set on flushing out Angela (for her association with Chris) and expected the old Manolos to help him out. Stupidly thinking they might be able to sway Angela, the old Manolos blindsided Morgan and now the old Manolos (specifically Libby) are now the main targets of Dom and his alliance, now that major wildcards like Bradley and Chris are out.

With that said, perhaps it would've been better for Libby and her old tribe mates had they gone along with Dom's suggestion of voting off Angela (Chris' closest ally at that time) on that episode instead of blindsiding Morgan because now not only does Angela want Libby gone, so does Dom and his old tribe mates as well. Translation: Libby's seemingly up the creek without a paddle. At this point in the game, if I were Libby, I would be searching for HIIs pronto or going on an IC winning streak because it's now very obvious that Libby's time in this game is in dire straits.
    allornothing likes this.

Where did Des and Angela go wrong, not realizing the other 2 women weren't going to vote for Libby with them? Doesn't bode well for a female alliance.
    Oh, and I wonder if Wendell is upset that Dom didn't tell him about the legacy advantage. He sure was edited that way, with his expression.

FORT Regular

Am I remembering wrong, but didn't Michael find an idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy View Post
    Am I remembering wrong, but didn't Michael find an idol?
    Yes, he did..
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post

I am beginning to think that a woman just might take this season. Now that Chris is gone, Wendell and Dom kind of put themselves front and center. I know they think Michael is a threat so I don't see him lasting that much longer unless he goes on an immunity win tear or finds another idol. Sebastian and Donathan don't look all that strategic to me, so I can't see them winning either. That leaves the ladies, so which one is the most likely???
    I wish I was rooting for a woman. I still don't know Libby or Jenna that well, and Kellyn gets on my last nerve. Something about her rubs me the wrong way..unless they are all getting a crappy edit..
    -Andy Rooney-

Chris left his idol back at camp, ha ha ha.

I wonder if anyone realized he was gone that night?
    dagwood, scoot13 and AZChristian like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast