+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: 3/28 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 3/28 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Not only was that NOT a “great” blindside, as James claims, it wasn’t even a blindside at all.
    Dukie and allornothing like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    For sure - Bradley is the one we love to hate, but Chris, we don't love him in any manner.
    I'd take Chris over Bradley any day. Chris is, well bless his heart, simple in many ways.. Bradley thinks too much and too fast. Give me the simple man. lol
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fan

"For sure - Bradley is the one we love to hate, but Chris, we don't love him in any manner."

I definitely can't stand Bradley, and was trying hard to give Chris the benefit of the doubt. But last week he went a bit too far with the self love and over-inflated opinion of himself. I don't hate Chris...but not sure I'm in the "like" category anymore with him. I've always said this though...anyone that is young and good looking, whether male or female, is going to be a bit full of themselves. It's probably hard NOT to be. Everyone is always wanting to be their friend and wanting to get close to them...and they are constantly complimented. So I try to remember that when someone hot is being a bit douchey. You see it on social media all the time. A good looking person will post a pic of themselves, and the comments of "You're so hot!" come streaming in. It's bound to have an affect.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I'd take Chris over Bradley any day. Chris is, well bless his heart, simple in many ways.. Bradley thinks too much and too fast. Give me the simple man. lol
    Bradley has this rat fink face, with a teeny mouth that doesn't open. I find him creepy!
    Sk8Leigh and Dukie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456