+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 3/21 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 3/21 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 5 *West Coast Spoilers*

Something I keep forgetting to mention that annoys me is when Jeff says one tribe getting a look at the new other tribe after tribal council. They're not a "new" tribe, it's the same tribe minus one person! I could see them being a new tribe if there was some kind of tribe swap the other tribe didn't know about but I don't see how eliminating one or even two people makes them a "new" tribe.

Anyway, that just annoys me.
    kev89 likes this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Something I keep forgetting to mention that annoys me is when Jeff says one tribe getting a look at the new other tribe after tribal council. They're not a "new" tribe, it's the same tribe minus one person! I could see them being a new tribe if there was some kind of tribe swap the other tribe didn't know about but I don't see how eliminating one or even two people makes them a "new" tribe.

Anyway, that just annoys me.
    Another silly thing that annoys me is that when Jeff announces who was voted out, the other tribe always looks surprised. I mean, it's not so silly after a swap, but early in the game, why are they acting like they have any idea what's going on with the other tribe? At that point they probably don't even know the names of most of the other tribe's members
    pikachu, petertracy and babyfat101 like this.

Wow.., couldnt believe how wishy washy the team was... a bunch if sheep if you ask me.

FORT Newbie

So aren't we left with 15 people right now? With that in mind, are they doing a tribe swap where one is left out and goes to ghost island until someone is eliminated? Or are we splitting into 3 tribes, which I'd prefer not to see.

The Naviti Tribe (wearing purple)
    Angela, 42 – Army Veteran
    Chris, 27 – Male Model
    Donathan, 26 – Caretaker
    Domenick, 38 – Construction Supervisor
    James, 24 – Business Analyst
    Libby, 24 – Social Media Strategist
    Laurel, 29 – Financial Consultant
    Wendell, 33 – Furniture Company Owner

The Malolo Tribe (wearing orange)
    Bradley, 26 – Law Student
    Chelsea, 24 – EMT/Professional Cheerleader
    Desiree, 21 – Student
    Jenna, 23 – Advertising Account Executive
    Kellyn, 31 – Career Counselor
    Michael, 18 – Real Estate Agent
    Sebastian, 22 – Fishing Guide
    Badseed likes this.

Because of the Legacy Advantage, we know that the merge has to be at 13. It'd be pretty strange to do the 2-tribe version, and then have the Ghost Islander be with their new tribe for just one episode, so 3 tribes is most likely.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due March 6th)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

FORT Fan

"I’d like to know if the producers plan out tribal swaps firmly in advance, or have a plan but can call audibles."

I totally think production makes changes on the fly, despite what Probst says. I especially felt that way last year. It seemed like towards the end, the producers decided that they wanted Ben to win, so they did everything they could to make it happen...even throwing some things in there we've never seen before. I also think The Amazing Race does this. When someone they want to win finishes last...SURPRISE...non-elimination leg. That's why Phil says "the last place team MAY be eliminated".

Ok...back to Survivor. I don't dislike Chris as much as most. I just find him interesting, but don't like when he gets bossy. I hope when he watches this back, he'll realize he needs to work on that. I still can't believe Michael is a teenage kid. When I was 18, I was definitely much less mature. I also liked Stephanie, and feel sure we'll see her on this show again in the future. Bradley...can't stand that guy. Man I wish Michael had used his idol on Brendan last week...then Bradley would be gone! SO glad a swap is happening this week. The Naviti 5 were boring me way too much! I don't like when things get predictable.
    Minney likes this.

Yeah as really Chris is growing on me. Thought he came off cocky and arrogant. glad he is growing on me. Hate that Stephanie got voted out. As really she could had used the money as a single mom.

Bradley needs to be gone. Guy really is so arrogant.
    Ready for May Spring!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345