+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 3/14 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 3/14 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

I do know that they don’t get bathing suits until their first swimming challenge (excluding ones where you only get wet if you mess up).
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due March 6th)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Yep, the producers control what the castaways wear. One of the more interesting decisions involved Chris from Vanuatu. If you don't remember him, he was the last man standing after the women eliminated all the other guys at the final 8, then the ladies turned on each other and he managed to make it to the end and win. He wore this red tank top, but supposedly it didn't start out that way...he brought a red t-shirt, and the producers cut off the sleeves and made him wear it. Seriously
    allornothing likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Yep, the producers control what the castaways wear. One of the more interesting decisions involved Chris from Vanuatu. If you don't remember him, he was the last man standing after the women eliminated all the other guys at the final 8, then the ladies turned on each other and he managed to make it to the end and win. He wore this red tank top, but supposedly it didn't start out that way...he brought a red t-shirt, and the producers cut off the sleeves and made him wear it. Seriously
    Really?weird..I'd love to know why exactly.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They wanted Chris to be the "redneck" character, so they told him to get a tank-top. Cochran, you can probably guess was supposed to play the "nerd", so they made him wear a sweater-vest.
    Pool History:

FORT Regular

Michael was totally believable about the idol being used for 2 people. I kind of wondered though if he would be allowed to lie like that, but he was. The problem is, it backfired, and Brendan was the one to go. I hated that. I wonder, though, why Michael thought it would be Stephanie? Is it possible he really wanted to get rid of his competition, and allowed Brendan to be voted out? Of course, it could have easily been him, I guess. Unless he had some inside knowledge that was edited out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy View Post
    Michael was totally believable about the idol being used for 2 people. I kind of wondered though if he would be allowed to lie like that, but he was. The problem is, it backfired, and Brendan was the one to go. I hated that. I wonder, though, why Michael thought it would be Stephanie? Is it possible he really wanted to get rid of his competition, and allowed Brendan to be voted out? Of course, it could have easily been him, I guess. Unless he had some inside knowledge that was edited out.
    . Jeff will not call out anyone’s lies, unless it breaks a law or game rule - because deception makes for such great TV. Michael could’ve said that the idol gives his entire alliance permanent immunity, unlimited Outback Steaks, and a free pass to the final 4, but Jeff wouldn’t have said anything unless Michael actually tried to use the idol incorrectly.
    babyfat101 and Fanny Mare like this.
    Pool History:

I'm wondering what Jeff would have said if someone had asked him "Is that true?" (regarding the idol being used for 2 people).
    Sk8Leigh and Brooks like this.
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I'm wondering what Jeff would have said if someone had asked him "Is that true?" (regarding the idol being used for 2 people).
    I don't think he can intervene like that, otherwise they'd be forever asking him questions..rather than the other way around.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Usually the person reads the parchment rules to the group and Jeff just comments on whether the idol is real.

If he had convinced everyone he had two immunities, then giving it to Stephanie makes some sense to me. We didn't see whether the other group huddled after the news of two immunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Jeff will not confirm or deny until the player plays it. In Cagayn, Tony got some leverage by convincing people his superidol was good until Final 4, when it actually ended at final 5.
    Pool History:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast