+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 3/14 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 3/14 Survivor 36 Ghost Island ep 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

That's disappointing, because he seemed very likable. Now we've got two unlikeable guys left (Bradley and Chris). (Maybe more, but we haven't seen them yet.)

I give Michael credit, because he played that off pretty well with the idol. Not bad for a young kid!

Hopefully, Michael can get ahold of another idol. They'll definitely be gunning for him after tonight.

I could see new-Malolo throwing challenges from now on. The old-Naviti got rid of the muscle, and they've got no reason to let cunning Michael and manipulative Stephanie make it to the merge. Plus, they saw one of their own get voted out on the other tribe, the other 4 old-Naviti could be in jeopardy too.
    Pools I'm running: Survivor: (Due March 6th)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

FORT Fanatic

West coaster here.

Iím witchya.

I too donít like the challenges where they physically fight each other. Why?

Kellyn too seems to be scared to be alone AND she too breaks the clay thingy in order (see my recent post from last weekís epi). OMG...now she too is crying. Ugh. Sheís been blindsided so many times in her life. Really?

Immunity Challenge in trying to get door open...why didnít 3 or 4 people (on behind team) all attempt to get the door open, instead of 1 at a time?

Iím a woman, so NOT keen on the ?? super short boy shorts the women are wearing (showing part of their arse cheek).

Why was someone sent to the island after the reward challenge but NOT after the immunity challenge?

Yeah, future lawyer Bradleyís a prick. Canít wait for the tide to eventually turn on him.

Now dark haired implant women is almost crying.

I thought Michaelís...this Special idol can be used for 2 votes..was convincing. And surprised no one asked Jeff if thatís true. When he said heís playing it for himself and Brendon, you could see the panic on Bradleyís face. And then he blew it and said Stephanie.
    Last edited by babyfat101; 03-15-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I really like Micheal, damn good try at TC though,best TC yet. Sure got Bradley all turned around..LOL

What IS with all the crying this season? I can kind of see it really, when they go to GI, they are alone with their thoughts, they aren't thinking game, so perhaps that's why. Although Stephanie was weepy on the beach, and writing , hope, in the sand..

Boy Chris is strong! and when they were behind in that challenge, he just blasted by Sebastian
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did you see the way Bradley looked up and down Stephanie's body after talking with her on the beach? And did you notice the camera angle when Steph was voting at TC? Pigs!

I feel like we missed something. Going into TC they seemed to have decided to play the idol on Michael or Brendan. Why did they eventually choose to give it to Stephanie? Bradley is so cocky. He seems to be calling all the shots then wonders why he's being seen as a "leader". I also didn't like his comment about "babysitting" the opposing alliance. I feel like Brendan could have gone far.
    Moontat and MsFaninNJ like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I didn't even realize Michael was faking everyone out saying it was a double immunity idol. I thought to myself...."hmmm, I didn't remember that part when he found it." No wonder....it wasn't true. It was a good effort though and I'm glad he's staying anyway.
    tinderbox likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I didn't even realize Michael was faking everyone out saying it was a double immunity idol. I thought to myself...."hmmm, I didn't remember that part when he found it." No wonder....it wasn't true. It was a good effort though and I'm glad he's staying anyway.
    He was very convincing, I believed him...
    dagwood, tinderbox and MsFaninNJ like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I loved that Jeff went along with Michael's tale about the immunity idol supposedly being able to save two people and didn't indicate that wasn't true. LOL! It makes tribal council so entertaining.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Whoís Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast